Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

So (Sid) finally meets the Lamb (Page 2)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i don't know what to say.....i have my trust on abhay that he will protect piya in all cause.....but for that he has to fight with his own brother.....

piya will never fall in love with sid...no matter how much he tries to charm.....because in her heart she only loves abhay.....if she wanted she would have gone back to kabir but no....abhay behaved so badly with her...and also knowing he is an vampire....she never changed her heart and mind.....she only belongs to abhay......

with sid...she is only having a professional relationship...and she knows that panchi loves sid.....she have nothing to do with sid....

sid can try how many times....but then he will loose....piya can be angry...or even hate abhay like she claims...but she is just like her mother who gives her heart and soul to one man that is abhay.....like sugandh for arnav....she will never change her heart.....
Pink i totally agree with U i think my emorions kind of got the better of me. U R right Sid won't steal Piya from Abhay i hope coz she belongs with Abhay. Its just Piya's been off lately and i've been off with the faireis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziaTheBlackJaguar

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

yaar..... u have got it all wrong...... sid is not a lion..... a lion is not a disgusting creature like sid...... he is the big bad wolfie..... not the were wolves.... it would be an insult 2 them..... bugt the disgusting big bad wolf...... like in d little red riding hood......

abhay is the lion(a good hearted one)..... piya is d innocent lamb...... n sid the big bad wolfie...... n walking right into his trap is the innocent lamb's dumb(no offense 2 vabhiz sorry 2 her) lambie elder sister.....both the lambie pies are walking into the wolf's trap..... d innocent one is still safe but the dumb one has walked right into the middle of the trap... n she wont come out unscather or alive....

n yaar...... one thing u have totally gt wrong is....piya isnt going 2 fall for sid....the time when abhay was behaving disgustingly (sorry... i know it was just 2 keep her away) rude 2 piya is the time she feel in love with him... n the more n more she fell in love with him when he was being much more ruder than anything 2 her....so pia isnt gng 2 fall for sid anytime....she is just behaving like a professional girl..... who wanted a job which would boost her career in d future....she is innocent lamb but not a dumb one at it..... she is sure a smart one..... she is just frustrated at abhay who would seem like a control freak..... n he isnt even in a relationship with her.... not even as friends....for her it would seem it's only her who is interested in him n he is not into her.... n abhay's words last week would not even make her see abhay eye 2 eye...... he called her a despo indirectly.....dat's it..... it wont make her hate him..... piya's heart is filled with abhay not only heart ...... abhay runs in her blood n her nerves...she is totally obssessed about abhay ..she is not 100% or 1000% pagal in his love ....... she is much more obsessed bout abhay.... not even abhay's love for piya or abhay metz love would have been dis strong..... if he asked her 2 jump off the cliff with out any reason or logic she would follow watever he would ay if in return she would get abhay's love.....when abhay is showing he is not interested in her......she wants 2 make her life n future better dat's it......

no amount of work from sid is going 2 lure piya in d trap of desire n lust..he just cant get piya 2 fall for his game......she wont fall for his dirty game......i would just advice abhay 2 just say the truth watever it may be about sid 2 piya..... just for being careful 2 not give him a chance 2 drink her blood...... just dont bother about sid's charming ways n all dat c**p ..... that he might lose piya 2 sid bcoz of lust n desire...... dude piya only behaves as a hormonal teenager in love n ready 2 kiss anytime in front of u..... just bcoz it's u.......piya herself has thousands of protection shields 2 protect her from d dirty game..... she let abhay kiss her away whenever he wants 2 ......but no other man can come even 100 miles near piya with lusty eyes....abhay dont make her stay away from u...... becoz she may not become a lust or love object for sid..... but she may very well become dinner for sid n get eaten if u stay away from her...... he may force piya into unconsciousness n eat her..... so just stay with her as her protection shield from getting eaten.....n pls solve d misunderstanding between u...... both of u may know how much u two love each other...u may very well stay away from each other but it's hurts us 2 not see u guys 2gether......n pls dnt doubt or underestimate piya's love she came back much more faster than any of the vampire human love stories heroines.......she was just scared.....but d next day she accepted dat she doesnt care even if u were a vampire..... she just wants u n ur love.....she just wont be able 2 stay away from u dude.......so better take advantage of the opportunity at ur hand n spend some time with ur beloved piya....whom u love so much
I pray U R right my friend. Piyas been behaving very unPiya like U know. Sids been pretty good at getting all theladies. With so much flattery theres no telling how Piya will sway. Hopfully Piya will remain unscathed from Sid's lustful moves and remains true to her love even if Abhay can be thickheaded at times. I want ABHIYA forever man. They R made for each other
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I agree, Sid can not be compared with lion.. Lion is symbol of pride, bold, strong character.. yes, Sid is coward and cruel animal... he his real "Darinda"...the word Piya used for Abhay after knowing his truth, well suits to Sid...
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
y r ull attacking sid ,before today everyone was excited on sid piya meeting then wat hapend got scared that piya might fall for sid s charm ,dont trust piya ,well we knew from begining sid is evil vampire but he has reason for evilness ,inside heart he loves his brother remember abhay said those brothers are dead ,sid s face turned pale becoz its difficult to hear such things.he has a tragic past due to which he is like that,the end part would abhay s dream.
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
in this show Sid is the Lion and I can't wait for him to attack!!!!

oh this is gonna be a fun  journey and I am so looking forward to the ride.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
people better remember that there a lot of Sid fans in this forum as well and not bashing him cos as far as I can see he hasn't done anything wrong.

so watch all the nasty name calling before I get mods in here.

yes Abhay is the lead the guy but he alone can run the show.

NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I pray U R right my friend. Piyas been behaving very unPiya like U know. Sids been pretty good at getting all theladies. With so much flattery theres no telling how Piya will sway. Hopfully Piya will remain unscathed from Sid's lustful moves and remains true to her love even if Abhay can be thickheaded at times. I want ABHIYA forever man. They R made for each other

yaar she is just being frustrated..... she threw away the locket in frustration.... she told i hate u 2 abhay in frustration......abhay is a control freak..... n if he gives 10000 signals that he loves her..... he gives 50000 signals of making her stay away from him....he has much more mood swings than 10 pregnant women put 2gether....... if i had been in piya's place i would have broken his head (if he had been a normal human) the minute he called me a despo...attention seeker n all....... piya has s far been the most patient girl.... who is also as insane as him.... so she still loves abhay n follows him watever he says....abhay is just taking piya's love for granted..... when he claims he doesnt love her than he doesnt have any right to decide on her future na...... she just wants a job..... which is helpful for her career.......

no amount of flattery of sid is gonna work on piya..... just remember ...... kabir flattered her so much.....yet she fell irrevocably in love with abhay who was rude 2 her so much.....she is one man girl (like geet says in jab we met)..... she chants abhay's name like a mantra.......sid doesnt stand a chance in front of abhay.... neither is she gonna let him touch her or something...if abhay had told sid is dangerous stay away from him.... he is not good...... then piya is gonna follow his order like a faithful slave.......he doesnt even need 2 say the whole truth......so dont worry.... piya is only for abhay n abhay is only for piya....... piya is more insane n more obsessed than abhay is about her.....both abhay n sid r underestimating piya..... n i would advice u 2 not underestimate her n her insane obsessive psychotic love for abhay too.....

Edited by NiVu-mjht1 - 05 March 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index