Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree, Sid can not be compared with lion.. Lion is symbol of pride, bold, strong character.. yes, Sid is coward and cruel animal... he his real "Darinda"...the word Piya used for Abhay after knowing his truth, well suits to Sid...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
y r ull attacking sid ,before today everyone was excited on sid piya meeting then wat hapend got scared that piya might fall for sid s charm ,dont trust piya ,well we knew from begining sid is evil vampire but he has reason for evilness ,inside heart he loves his brother remember abhay said those brothers are dead ,sid s face turned pale becoz its difficult to hear such things.he has a tragic past due to which he is like that,the end part would abhay s dream.
lol everyone's shifted to bashing Sid now, after bashing Pia ystd 🤣
its all good...and i m with u all 👍🏼....Sid's no good, he's scaringly evil that way with his evil plans...so yea...
otherwise i like his bad boy character 😛

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
in this show Sid is the Lion and I can't wait for him to attack!!!!

oh this is gonna be a fun  journey and I am so looking forward to the ride.

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
people better remember that there a lot of Sid fans in this forum as well and not bashing him cos as far as I can see he hasn't done anything wrong.

so watch all the nasty name calling before I get mods in here.

yes Abhay is the lead the guy but he alone can run the show.

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

I pray U R right my friend. Piyas been behaving very unPiya like U know. Sids been pretty good at getting all theladies. With so much flattery theres no telling how Piya will sway. Hopfully Piya will remain unscathed from Sid's lustful moves and remains true to her love even if Abhay can be thickheaded at times. I want ABHIYA forever man. They R made for each other

yaar she is just being frustrated..... she threw away the locket in frustration.... she told i hate u 2 abhay in frustration......abhay is a control freak..... n if he gives 10000 signals that he loves her..... he gives 50000 signals of making her stay away from him....he has much more mood swings than 10 pregnant women put 2gether....... if i had been in piya's place i would have broken his head (if he had been a normal human) the minute he called me a despo...attention seeker n all....... piya has s far been the most patient girl.... who is also as insane as him.... so she still loves abhay n follows him watever he says....abhay is just taking piya's love for granted..... when he claims he doesnt love her than he doesnt have any right to decide on her future na...... she just wants a job..... which is helpful for her career.......

no amount of flattery of sid is gonna work on piya..... just remember ...... kabir flattered her so much.....yet she fell irrevocably in love with abhay who was rude 2 her so much.....she is one man girl (like geet says in jab we met)..... she chants abhay's name like a mantra.......sid doesnt stand a chance in front of abhay.... neither is she gonna let him touch her or something...if abhay had told sid is dangerous stay away from him.... he is not good...... then piya is gonna follow his order like a faithful slave.......he doesnt even need 2 say the whole truth......so dont worry.... piya is only for abhay n abhay is only for piya....... piya is more insane n more obsessed than abhay is about her.....both abhay n sid r underestimating piya..... n i would advice u 2 not underestimate her n her insane obsessive psychotic love for abhay too.....Edited by NiVu-mjht1 - 13 years ago
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

people better remember that there a lot of Sid fans in this forum as well and not bashing him cos as far as I can see he hasn't done anything wrong.

so watch all the nasty name calling before I get mods in here.

yes Abhay is the lead the guy but he alone can run the show.

hey nobody is bashing him here..... he is a wonderful actor with a wonderful personality....... n his character is also a wonderful character.....it's just that we r comparing personas here..... the aura which piya gives out is of an innocent lamb.....abhay a lion who will face trouble on the spot ..... like chandeena are suppossed 2 be like snakes n rattle snakes with their head movement....sid gives out the persona of a fox or wolf.... who hurts innocent ppl...... nobody is bashing him here..... it's a fun comment on the character's aura.......dont take it wrong....... n we arent taking sides..... ppl on this forum love sid as much as we love abhay.....we have got mixed feelings attached 2 the character of sid.... pls go thro all the posts....look it in this way n they u will know we arent bashing him ....after all we do bash or make fun of the characters we love so much..dont take us wrong.....not only u are a sid fan..... abhay fans do love sid as well.....
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

hey nobody is bashing him here..... he is a wonderful actor with a wonderful personality....... n his character is also a wonderful character.....it's just that we r comparing personas here..... the aura which piya gives out is of an innocent lamb.....abhay a lion who will face trouble on the spot ..... like chandeena are suppossed 2 be like snakes n rattle snakes with their head movement....sid gives out the persona of a fox or wolf.... who hurts innocent ppl...... nobody is bashing him here..... it's a fun comment on the character's aura.......dont take it wrong....... n we arent taking sides..... ppl on this forum love sid as much as we love abhay.....we have got mixed feelings attached 2 the character of sid.... pls go thro all the posts....look it in this way n they u will know we arent bashing him ....after all we do bash or make fun of the characters we love so much..dont take us wrong.....not only u are a sid fan..... abhay fans do love sid as well.....

Where did all this bashing comment come from ANGEL?😕 We were simply pouring our heart out for ABHIYA's track record. Sid is an interesting charactor. He's brough humour and Drama to this show so how are we giving any negativity to this character. Please elaborate?
👏👏👏@nIvU Simply well said. We are only having a little analysis going on here regarding these characters and what they are bringing to the show. Abhay's still in his purgotary hell trying to save Piya from his devilish brother(Sid has himself confessed this word so it is not bashing Angel Ok?) While Piya is all over the place contradicting herself in every turn. Abhay's done a number on her. Sid is well Sid a very complcated character with more cards up his sleeves than he knows what to do with them. Right now he has everyone where he wants them.