Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~~DOTW~~ is sarja right in his arguement???

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

hmmmm welcum shelcum guys again !!!

i guess i am torturing u with another DOTW ain't I????LOL
any way lets come to the more serious matter... this week we saw some heart wrenching scenes in PMMKA
we also so the limit of ruthlessness n hatered depicted my varrious chracters too!!!
but the topic i have picked for the discussion is straight forward

sarja's thinking... according to him , cuming of people to maharashtra render's the natives jobless.. he also thinks that the only way to save his people is to be cruel to the new comers
so the questions for u guys to discuss r here>>>

Stardo u agree with sarje??? if yes then why?? if not then why??

Starregardless of whether u agree or not, do u think the usage of so much violence is necessary to make the veiwers clearly understand the situation???

Starhow close do u think all this is too the reality??

DISCLAIMER>>

#guys this is just a discussion topic so pls just state ur veiws in a polite manner or discuss the questions amongest urself , without any fights or bashing!!!

# this is a sensitive topic,, pls keep that in mind.. ur answeres may unintentionally hurt some other member , so pls be very genuine n polite in ur answeres

thanking u
dollyEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23WooHooHaha21Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
do u agree with sarje??? if yes then why?? if not then why??

I do agree with him as its truth. If you see condition in Mumbai its really truth. People from Mumbai really crave for job despite of having qualification and people from north get it easily. Specially check results of Railway exam, you may not find single name of Maharashtrian in result. Every post is allocated to someone from North only. This is pure internal politics. So in that sense I support Sarjaa.

However his another angel of hating police job, whole truth is not out yet. So cant comment so early.

regardless of whether u agree or not, do u think the usage of so much violence is necessary to make the veiwers clearly understand the situation???

I guess serial should have some drama essence else it doesnt become intresting to watch. I am opposing too much negativity. However some drama factor should be there. So far I have found they have added it very well.

I feel very much. Such things do happen and such people do exists in the world

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Juna04-nautankidollz-sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

I agree with Sarja on some parts that people belonging to Mumbai often don't get jobs..... but other people coming from outside get jobs easily.... and at times there is a fixed % reserved for them.... but one can't deny that the ones who come from outside Mumbai are also in need of jobs.... so they can look after their families.... so both are in need..... it would be good if they choose on merit rather than giving anyone directly without any proper qualification....  but that's the harsh reality often it doesn't happen that way.... and i don't mean only people from mumbai face such problems it is also the ones who come from other states.... 

i'll still reserve some part of my comment here as i really want to know why Sarja feels that way.... there has to be some reason behind it....

Starregardless of whether u agree or not, do u think the usage of so much violence is necessary to make the veiwers clearly understand the situation???

Agree with Darshu diii.... certain amount of drama element is necessary.... and if i go by PMMKA... i feel they are showing the right amount.... not an inch up not an inch down... so me liking the way the show is progressing....

Yes close to reality.....!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Juna04

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwww thanks guys for ur answeres

u know they r so much like mine own answer

mumbai has become a battleground between natives n outsiders just coz of sume stupid inner politics... people suffer coz of iit

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dolly18]

Thanks Dolly18 ----  this is a very sensitive topic indeed but I do have to agree with Darshana and Sujji that the reality of the situation caused by dirty games played by politicians these sort of issues exist and coming from Mumbai I know exactly how it is ......

I do agree with the feeling that Sarja carries because he may have faced a similar situation in the past or his family may have faced certain situations which gave him reasons to think in this way....
But I dont agree with the way he is dealing with it and I feel that he must have been deeply hurt by something in the past which has made him so angry and changed his thinking and resentment to ppl coming into his city....

I agree totally with Darshana and especially Sujji that certain amt of drama is reqd for a fiction drama to be effective and completely agree with Sujji that in this show they have used the right amt of it....  I hate unnecessary violence in any fictional shows and this show is so far doing a good job of presenting the very sensitive subject....

I think it is very close to reality and loving this show bec the issues are very real and apart from relationship issues they are also dealing with current socio-economic issues....

WooHooHaha21-nautankidollz-sujji0609

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful omments guys
n well on one level or anther i guess i agree wiith alllROFL
hee hee i know i am a bit diplomatic
but kya karun mujhe saare answeres sahi lag rahe hain yaar  hee hee

WooHooHaha21Juna04sujji0609

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I knew that sooner or later this debate would be up here under DOTW....claps to my hunch!LOL

Although not a very regular visitor to the forum, i spotted this debate and wanted to put in my two bits on the topic which is one of the most disturbing spectacles thats eating away at the heart of this nation and its business capital - Mumbai.

First off, the issue to "preference to the natives" has been an old subject of contention...that has been debated many times over. Even in my state of West Bengal, this is a deep, if not as turbulent, issue. Kolkata, especially, has long been known as the intelelctual hub of Bengal and, once, the thinking Cap of whole of India. But, now, the language of the State, Bengali, is hardly used as the lingo of connection in official communications, even in State Matters. Its always Hindi, OR English, which, by the way, is the unofficial connective lingo of the whole of India. Also, in almost all the Major commercial concerns operating in the city, you hardly see any Bengali at the top of the rung, in managerial or directorial posts, where its almost always some Non-bengali "Top Boss"  who calls the shots. This is , if i may say, a subject of disgruntled chatter in most Bengali Intellectual middle-class Drawing room addas. And frequently, the ire is directed towards "Meros" or Marwari businessmen in the city, who are accused of "Colonising" the city. Baseless as these are, obviously, but what is to be noticed is that  all these do create a sublime resentment in the minds of the Collective population of a place when they see some "outsider" from at the frontseat in "driving" matters. It is human psychology, whether or not justified.

The above mention might not be as serious in dimention to the Marathi problem, but it does have a similarity. In Maharashtra, and more Mumbai, this has taken the shape of a sore boil that erupts fromt ime to time, with the Thackeray clan living off the pus. I would'nt elaborate much on that fron here, as then it'd take the shape of a political argument, which, incidentally, this should be.

One potent argument in this case is that the jobs should go to the more deserving, whether in or outside the state. Merit is all-encompassing, and in that light, getting hold of able people from all over India should do more good to the progress of the State. But seen  the other way, the 'domination' psychology creates a inferiority complex in the bulks of the masses, and for good reasons, like I described above. But then, you cannot stop migration, and neither can you stop people flocking in from the north, to survive without jobs; and so, some amount of security is needed for the outsiders. Of course, this should be done keeping a balance in mind so it does not encroach upn the rights and interests of the majority. And more so, since this has blown up to monstrous proportions where people are driven to hate  North Indians as a community, which, in its turn is dangerous for a multicultural society like India, which has been in the throes of seperatist violence for the whole length of its existence.

Sarja, as illustrated in the show, is clearly a muscleman of some "Sena" party. He is one of those hundreds of unemployed, vulnerable youths whose maybe (notice "maybe" ) JUST anger has been exploited by the political goons. Therefore, much as one must condemn his actions of targetting innocent migrants, one must also be driven to think of a manner of how to drive out this virus of hatred right at the roots of this dreadful boil.

I know, it sounds much too simple, the way i put it here. But that is what was there to be said. For any further input, i suggest that this debate be moved later on to the Debate Mansion forum.

Thank you.Embarrassed

Edited by krystal_watz - 06 March 2011 at 9:04pm

WooHooHaha21-nautankidollz-sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Krystal.if this is simple, i dont want complex.......lolzROFL
just joking...good thinking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index