Posted: 13 years ago
So the question was incomplete in the title.Actully the question is would you marry a guy who has gry hair? Who looks like a old person ?

What would u do if u were in position of megha?
As for now the boy is frm a nice family.
has a amazing character and he dint hide his grey hairs.

So will u b ready to marry him?πŸ˜ƒ
First of all to be honest i would not marry a guy with gray hairπŸ˜† Unless im old tooπŸ˜›

But looks like the guy is honest and from a nice family with nice character and all
So for those reason i will think abt it😳

b/w Tanu would u marry someone who has gray hair??πŸ˜‰
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
 no i guess...looks are deceptive, agreed...but all this works only in reel world, not real world...
but i can't help wondering about the fact that most guys have grey hairs at a very young age itself these days...so i think, i too wil take time 2 think abt it....
I might
Not bcos i hv a biigg heart or anything . I found it stylish.So i wudnt bother marrying a guy with grey hair.
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

I might
Not bcos i hv a biigg heart or anything . I found it stylish.So i wudnt bother marrying a guy with grey hair.

stylish huh....i think i'll hav 2 agree wid u...george clooney and harrison ford are 60 plus and hav grey hairs...yet they r sooooo hot n stylish...😊
but i feel megha will reject that guy...gut feeling...
Edited by madhu_sridhar - 13 years ago
i really like the guy .so i dont want megha to reject him .
as they say, 'Beauty lies in the eye of beholder' , so notwithstanding the looks, if a guy is genuinely good, i would genuinely like him. Also, people marry or should ideally marry a person with whom they feel they are compatible n compatibility doesn't depend on looks. 😊

Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

I might

I agree tht it does look stylish but i will still have some hesitation to accept the marriage lolsπŸ˜†
Yeah now its style to colour hair
eg: The boss of smriti in behenein has got his hair coloured lyk dat