Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DevilsDen:Maan chugega dana dunka,Dev moti khayega (Page 138)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Deeps kya hua!   U ok!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSeSweetSammyAwesome.Sauce

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@ Deeps - Kya hua? Does this have anything to do with ur son's project work? LOL

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
last part.....

I was still in balcony when they return back after about an hour. They both walk towards house when I heard Geet saying to Maan "I will make coffee for you while you change and fresh up"

After they vanish into the house I left the outhouse and went into the garden sat near the window of Maan and Geet's room.

After few minuets I start hearing their conversation Geet was telling him about her day and he was admiring their pictures and then to my shock Maan was telling Geet about his day and office problems. She was suggesting him ways to handle the problem. After a little while they were joined by dadi and annie. They were teasing each other and enjoying family time and I was sitting here all alone.

In the beginning dadi show concern but once Maan let me stay in the outhouse she come to visit when she is free otherwise just send the food with servant trice a day some story is with annie when she is free from her friends and party she visit me for while. On the other hand Geet behave as if I don't exist she never show concern or any other emotion. She only has pain on her face when she sees me. If buy accident she saw me either she walk beside me not even looking at me or pretend that I am not there, same story goes with Maan.

After a little while dadi and annie left for dinner while Maan and Geet excused themselves saying they just had snacks. After annie and dadi left Maan started to work on file while Geet was watching T.V. and entertaining Maan with her continuous gossips.

Nearly ten thirty I was still out in garden when I heard Maan announcing that he is going to sleep.

But I heard Geet saying that Maan cant goes to bed. I walk near to window.

"Why?" Maan asked her.

"Because you didn't have dinner and it's not good for health to sleep empty stomach" Geet replied with concern in her voice.

"I am not hungry" informed Maan.

But I guess Geet didn't buy Maan's excuse because next moment I heard Maan's protest to let go of his hand.

Once again I sneak inside the house and hid behind the wall in dinning room. After few second Maan and Geet enter dinning room. Maan was still protesting but there was sign of enjoyment on his face.

Geet force him to take seat and serve him in plate but Maan folded his arms and stubbornly said "I am not hungry"

Geet instead of sitting on chair sat on Maan's lap she stroke his face sweetly and then touch his lips with her fingers.

"Do you want kiss Maan?" Geet ask almost in whisper.

Wide smile appear on Maan's face. Geet took plate in her hand and start feeding him with so much love and care. After few bites Maan ask Geet to eat when she didn't bother he himself feeded her with his own hands. Once their dinner is done Geet got up and walked towards their room. But Maan pulled her in his arms and said "you promise something"

"No! I didn't promise anything" Geet replied with love and mischief oozing out of her eyes.

"Who promise me a kiss?" Maan asked catching up with her mood.

"I didn't promise you a kiss, I just ask weather you want it or not!" answered Geet.

"I want it" said Maan.

"I am not in mood" informed Geet.

"Then I have to change your mood" said Maan and carried Geet towards their room.

I stood their surrounded by nothing emptiness around and with in me. I have no one in my life. I have no one who say me good bye in the morning or wait for me or make coffee for me, I have no one who order silly demands when I come home, I have no one to hold in my arm, I have no one to share my life, my sorrows my happiness with.

I have no one who ask force me to eat or bribe me with kiss, I have no one on whom lap I fell asleep. My life is filled with only darkness and emptiness.

If I had been good and honest I might had Geet in my life. Another thought hit me Geet was mine, Maan took her from me. I will have her back in my life; I will have my baby in my life. All in Maan life is mine and I will have it back. I will have Geet back in my life one way or other. She was mine after all and Maan singh Khurana have no right on her.

I Dev singh Khurana promise myself that by hook or crook I will have Geet back.

me will read ur comments... in morning.....
pm me name for os guyz........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSeSweetSammypanchjun5Awesome.SauceRageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfun

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
OK...I was leaving and saw Deeps beaten up emos....What Happened dear?????

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@ Kavi: You are right actually. In that case i would say post wedding was STILL better than the aftermath.Ouch.... There is NO story et ol'  after they got married.ConfusedI dont even want to know what's going on in the show anymore....because there is NO progress in the storyline.ErmmMaan has become... all touchy , Geet has become all whiny ...and as far as i remember there are NO other characters in the show who are even worth talking about.Sleepy

-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSeSweetSammypanchjun5

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

good night n see u guyz soon......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeSweetSammy

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Nope......Proj done....Stern Smile
I had a severe headache in the morning bordering on migraine......popped couple of Excedrin and my stomach is churning and burning ....... bottom line .feel like crap .....Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeSweetSammySoapoperasrfun

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@NehaaaaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I loveee YouROFLROFL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 06 March 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeSweetSammy

Go to top