Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DevilsDen:Maan chugega dana dunka,Dev moti khayega (Page 131)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hello all, just stalking me at work, really really busy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Awesome.SauceISHQSalmanSeSoapoperasrfun

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Priti...I'm in IT so you kind of get used to less sleep when you work in that area....And I have this tendency to stay up late at night and get up late in the morning...but now I can't do that coz my son has to leave for school and my hubby for office....I usually have a short nap after they leave and then garma garam cup of coffee and I'm good to go.....LOL

Hi Geets.....Hug

Soma post away....Smile

Edited by panchjun5 - 06 March 2011 at 11:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeSoapoperasrfun

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Geets: Come out nowAngryLOL......and spread the den with your warm presenceHug

49erFanSoapoperasrfun

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
guyz read it and comment n suggest name.......
ignore grammar mistakez.....

I was standing in the balcony of outhouse and thinking about my life what had I gone through because of my own mistakes and wrong decisions. I took the wrong path and did horrible things in my life. I ruined an innocent life, because of me she suffered a lot. She paid for his sin. She was punished for his mistakes. But after seeing her with his brother he felt better. She was happy and she had moved on. He was happy for his brother and Geet, that they are happy that his mistakes didn't shadow their future and life.

He wants to leave but his brother ask him to stay, he was only allowed to stay at outhouse but still he was thankful that Maan had let him stay when he had no where to go.

His thoughts were interrupted by very sweet laughter. He looked at the entrance of the main house and saw Maan and Geet standing there. Maan was about to leave for the office but Geet had stopped him by holding his hand.

"Geet I am getting late for the office" Maan informed Geet with sweet smile which I am witnessing first time on his face.

"I know that" Geet shot back with devlish grin on her face.

"What do you want Geet?" asked Maan reducing distance between themsleve.

"Like you don't know" answered Geet with shy smile.

Maan took Geet Face in his hand and kissed her lips slowly with passion. For that moment something hit inside heart I ignored the feeling assuring myself that I am happy for them.

"Can I go now?" asked Maan when he ended the kiss.

Geet look into his eyes and nod her lightly. Maan turn to left when once again Geet held his hand. Maan turn his face and look at Geet.

"Baby and mama will be waiting for you" Geet said with slight sad smile.

Maan turn back and kissed her forehead "I will see you soon Mishti"

He smiled and walk towards his car where driver is waiting. I had never seen my brother like that he was exploding with happiness and some angry firework start exploding inside my chest. I told myself that I am feeling happy for both of them but somewhere I know I am lying to myself.

When ever Geet looked into his eyes there is so much happiness and respect and emotion he can't put into words. He had seen respect for himself before his fake wedding to Geet but he had never seen unnamed emotions for himself in her eyes. Strange uneasy feeling arose in his chest but I once again ignored them.

Geet went inside and I spend most of my day roaming around the room and switching through channels. It was little after two when I heard car pull in the house I walked towards the balcony to see who had come to visit.

There was guy in white shirt and black pant who was wearing white cap he asked one of servant for Mrs. Khurana.

After few minuets Geet came to see him, visitor greeted her with respect and she greeted back with smile. After exchanging few words visitor showed her few frames. She checked them one by one. Each frame added a little more glow on her face. Her glowing face made me curious to see those frames. After checking the frames she thank visitor and ask servant to carry all frame to her room.

After Geet and servant left I followed them I don't know why. Since Maan had forbidden me to enter house, I sneaked inside the house.
more coming after breakCool.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5ISHQSalmanSeSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Awesome.Sauce aka Neha I think.....Hug

@Neha...I dunno...I'm assuming otherwise....coz the MU happened in between so I don't think he would have gone ahead with that plan....coz he was too angry....And after marriage the pregnancy thing and then the Dev fiasco has happened in quick succession...So I don't think he would have transferred the rights to her and for him to transfer the rights ....she too has to sign the papers na....I think...I dunno....Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.SauceISHQSalmanSeSweetSammy

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@Soma: that was wonderfulClapClapClapClap

Please continueEmbarrassed

@Geets: you working on a Sunday?Confused

Awesome.SauceSweetSammy

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

@Neha: Hello and warm hugs Hug to my dopplegangerLOL

Awesome.SauceSweetSammy

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@Soma....That was nice...but you r shifting between the third person and first person in your scene ...Keep it as  either third person or first person...other than that the flow and the story are.....Thumbs UpClap

Edited by panchjun5 - 06 March 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.SauceISHQSalmanSeSweetSammy

Go to top