Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I have to say I just ignore AAN track, in serial world the leads can't run the show alone, they need parallel tracks and other actors, its the fact of life.  Too bad we have sad actors here, but I apply it like a apply it to people, just ignore them!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well...Geets can't have it all can we ....😆
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Kavi....... I was interested in AAN track when Nitya came..... I understand what you are trying to say.... But Annie rather than reprimanding Arjun for unprofessional attitude.....she again started with childish competition which took the air out of the progress I was hoping to see.......so here I am disappointed again.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Hi5 Geets...I do the same with AAN scene....but today I liked Annie's dialogues....So I watched the scene....but I just can't stand the acting capability of the gal.....She turns an impactful scene into a dud....🤔
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:Exactly../.even I saw potential in the story today the way Dev is smartly getting in Khurana business and the precap which had a intense MSK-Dev look-exchange😛😆...

@Kavita:Aaa gale lag jaa🤗...u hv echoed in  the exact sentiments which I was gonig through😆...Seriously why can't fans take a chill pill and let the story develop first...passion.. intensity and all will come as and when the script will demand it....

@Goose:Question is why believe blindly in birdies😳...they can hv fun sometimes na😆😛....and Passionate scenes will b coming soon...if DD gets fine soon..it will b there next week only..we might even see her in saree😳
panchjun5 thumbnail
Well Deeps...See Annie has always acted in a childish way.....Her buying a company to make Arjun realise that he was in love with her was one of the many childish and immature things she has done so far...so that's character consistency for you...I think....🤔
49erFan thumbnail
Hi 5 Jo, this is exactly what I want and exactly how where I see its heading!  I swear if they go by this story line, it will be very nice and intense!  This will make MSK very very intense and passionate!  He's done it before, but this time he will be dealing with his bro, who happens to be the first man in Geet's life and happens to be baby daddy too!  Im all for it!

Please babaji  CV's se batao na! 🤣
49erFan thumbnail
let's think about this in serial world they bring in another character when one is about to leave, maybe Annie is leaving and Nitya will be Arjun's new love...never know na!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Jyo....🤗...Hi5....we do have matching thots most of the time.....I agree the precap scene look exchange was intense and Dev couldn't keep eye-contact with Maan for long and bent his head...The first look that he gave Maan was like you are fighting wwith the mother of my child again....well that's what I felt.....Call me crazy....😆...But when Maan gave him a Mind your own Business look...he just bent his head....

But I couldn't understand the look that Maan had when he overheard Daadi-Dev convo at night.....😕
mchopra thumbnail
Ok i ahve serious doubt..GEETI u wrte hug was raw..are u sure u ddidnt write anything wrong..how can that be possible..