Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3idtz fight bw tom jerry, Dev intns time to worry (Page 56)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
EMIIIII,

I was just watching that ol scene 13 of Maan visiting Geets home, you posted.  yeah, that was the strongest, defiant, purposeful Geet I've seen.  Purposeful cause she found a purpose to move in life, to live, inspite of not having anyone to support her.  No family, and certainly not Maan, and no husband.  I see that she did remark  the 3-day dhoka to Maan but never explained it.  He never asked, why would he ! 

Knowing the psyche of such a person is so fascinating, because she will take up challenges like a monkey to a coconut tree !  She will take up very challenging situations and turn them around to be very successful. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@Z, and the reason why they ended up makin geet say that she wanted to be independent and didn't want him to do everything for her...was just another way of the CV's to safe guard her character....because after that fight.......they sort of ruined her character......and so they tried to revive it....by givin it as that excuse....

yes i loved her maafinama.....it was cute....but i still cannot forget her accusations on maan....

just like how i cannot take maan torturing geet before durin the HP days....and the way he handled her in some office scenes and outhouse scenes....

it is not that Maan hasn't make mistakes....in fact i didn't like him very much when he entered with his attitude....i was like what is stuck up this dudes ass?? lolz....it was only after i started to like him....but still hated the way he handled geet

lovetheserialroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Z-also it is not maan i am favoring.....i am favorin the man's actions.....the man's words that he uttered to her....

the man who risked his life many times and saved her.....

also the way he bared with the media when his brother's truth came out.....

I know what she has gone through i have cried with her......i really have.....but to doubt the man that has saved her life and risked it several times.....is a horrible thing to do....in my eyes.....

she just got angry when she saw dev......and assumed that whatever dadi and maan talked about was tru.....and aggravated her own issues....

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 06 March 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Butting in !

I also felt in those days that Maan was totally out of his mind - like he owned the entire world, the office, the house and everything created where he walked.....and I hated the way he treated Geet, embarassed her, ruined her in public by verbal abuse, made her walk on fear...

but without Maan, I would not also watch this serial.  So this guys turn around to being what he
he actually is inside of him, was a huge success to the serial.  Though I like the tough tough Maan.

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Shivz: totally agreed! I agree that those accusations were hurtful .. never in our wildest dreams did we think she would say those things .. which again leads me to the point that when these two get hot-headed ... their ego takes over .. as well as the part of the brain that conjures up the wackiest things to say. They've both done it to each other that I hope they've learned their lessons quite well! Talk it out ... don't yell accusations at each other which you don't even mean and will regret later.

Maan has said equally hateful things such as "I hate you" when he didn't mean it .. and we all agree that this is the point where we totally disagree and not like their character. Why they say hurtful things to each other is a part of their character. Well .. it is for Maan .. but yes at one point it ruined Geet's character to think she wouldn't trust .. but thankfully they revived it somewhat.

But at the end of the day ... what's done is done .. can't do anything about it except say that .. that is one moment of their lives they'd never love to revisit!

But I agree to your sentiments about that fight especially. I just took her POV into thinking so I could decrease my anger. LOL! LOL

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Butting in !

I also felt in those days that Maan was totally out of his mind - like he owned the entire world, the office, the house and everything created where he walked.....and I hated the way he treated Geet, embarassed her, ruined her in public by verbal abuse, made her walk on fear...

but without Maan, I would not also watch this serial.  So this guys turn around to being what he
he actually is inside of him, was a huge success to the serial.  Though I like the tough tough Maan.

of course we are gonna love the tough tough maan...because the truth is....even after we hated him being such an ass to geet at every moment.....we liked it....it turned us onROFL

admit al....ROFL

but i still remember the times when i wanted geet to walk out on him...and make him run to her.....LOL

yes i still have NEVER watched that first office scene where geet doesn't know that Maan is her boss and she fights with him....i could not bare the girls embarrassment that i only read the written updateROFL that is how much i empathized with her i couldn't bare to see her in that stateCry

but al u have to say....that geet ended up into trouble herself......LOL....she invited trouble...like aao bhans mujhay maroROFL

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I guess the one positive thing after that MU was that it strengthened their bond and their love for each other!

LOL .. Me the Positivity Queen! LOL

Z
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivz: totally agreed! I agree that those accusations were hurtful .. never in our wildest dreams did we think she would say those things .. which again leads me to the point that when these two get hot-headed ... their ego takes over .. as well as the part of the brain that conjures up the wackiest things to say. They've both done it to each other that I hope they've learned their lessons quite well! Talk it out ... don't yell accusations at each other which you don't even mean and will regret later.

Maan has said equally hateful things such as "I hate you" when he didn't mean it .. and we all agree that this is the point where we totally disagree and not like their character. Why they say hurtful things to each other is a part of their character. Well .. it is for Maan .. but yes at one point it ruined Geet's character to think she wouldn't trust .. but thankfully they revived it somewhat.

But at the end of the day ... what's done is done .. can't do anything about it except say that .. that is one moment of their lives they'd never love to revisit!

But I agree to your sentiments about that fight especially. I just took her POV into thinking so I could decrease my anger. LOL! LOL

Z
eh i am over it.....meri geet shister bechari love her too muchLOL

u know what i hated after he said i hate you to her after he found about her pregnancy??
when he tells her why do u always have to come in front of me and die??? I hated that....i was like geet please leave him....please....tell him ur past and leave...make him cry tears of bloodLOLLOLLOL

at least she did make him run after herWinkWinkWink

oh that day Z i could not take her POV because i feel that the real geet would have never done that......had she done the accusations in a quiet area.....private area.......at home....i would have understood her

i didn't like her sayin answer in a yes or no either

lovetheserialroseinbloom

Go to top