Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3idtz fight bw tom jerry, Dev intns time to worry (Page 55)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hey peeps ... sorry I left for a while because my Mommy came back home so had to go to her..

read up all of the convos that were goin on ..

I have to say one of the scenes I had the hardest time watching was their Black Friday fight. Ouch Uff! What intensity! Maan's initial shock at hearing "Mein aapse shaadi nahin karoongi" hayeee My Baby was so shocked and hurt! And then Geet pushing Maan and him landing on the model of a building and then them in Maan's office shoving and pushing and pulling with such force... and the way Geet falls back on the chair with Maan literally hovering on top of her .. with the taveez hanging out!!! OMG!!! I had such a hard time from refraining from crying and shouting: Geet! You've got it all wrong!

Z
yes do not remind me of that friday.....i hated it....see i don't mind MU.....if they are based on the right things.....and make sense.....she MU over the stupidest things.....

like how can she ask him for proof of his love to her?? After all he had already confessed and said to her from their return back to HP....till all of the way to their engagement where he put the real jewelry on her....

how can she even think that he didn't love her??

He was then too angry to answer her.......why would he after all that she says to him and accuses him of.....i was soooo angry at her....that how can she do this to him??

i understand that tshe has gone through a horrible past.....but all the things maan has said and done....she accuses him of this?? If he wanted to...he could have left her the minute he found out that she was pregnant and on top of it was married before.....

BUT he didn't......why?? Then she actually thought that he was marrying her so that Dev can come back.....sickening yaar....very sickening...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Agreed Emmz! ShivzMunni are my mentorss too!

These two along with every1 else were so welcoming.. but they had more of a part in helping me adjust to the thread. I couldn't help myself but join 3 Idiots after I saw how much fun people have here.

Z
dekho u and emi are just sooooooooooooooooo much fun to hang around with......that we had to get u comfy hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

we are the fantastic fourEmbarrassedTongueHeart

where is Al by the way?? She just disappeared all of a suddenConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
@Z- but i have to admit....their fight was the most passionate....hottest and intense fight ever shown on telly......it had a very different approach to it.....it was HOT.....

even though i was very angry at geet that day.....

oh chado....lets talk about some predictions....chalo chalo chalooooo where u two now?

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 06 March 2011 at 10:05pm

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Aww Shivz! I know many people felt really angry at Geet ... that why would she think this, think that about Maan .. but I saw it from her POV as well.

A girl who has gone through one dhoka -- that too a pretty huge one which left her pregnany -- and also that dealt with marriage .. would sometimes be insecure. She didn't exactly doubt Maan's love. In the end we figured out her main problem was with Maan always doing everything...she cleared all that through her "fax" in the conference room the day they got back together. Her real problem was that she didn't always want Maan's ehsaan .. she wanted to stand up for herself and show that she can fight her own battles. Yes, she heard half the truth from Maan .. and after that little encounter with Dev .. her mind sort of stopped and fused. She couldn't take it anymore so she lashed out. Maaneet are known for saying things they really don't mean when they fight. Proof is in the pudding ... they've done it thrice.

So don't be so mad yaar! Bacchi thi .. ghalti hui .. maafi maangi na usne? Embarrassed Itne acche se maafi maangi thi hayeeeeee. LOL Maan tau pigal gaya tha!

Z

mysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Oh hell yea that was one passionate fight. Most passionate fight I've seen to date on TV .. another reason GHSP is so different! And even during their MU @ IP ... they were together every living moment .. unlike other serials where the couple spends a long time apart. So that was a first time for me .. seeing as how they're fighting... yet they can't stay away from each other!

Z

mysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Prediction: I think Maan is making kheer for Geet in the kitchen tomorrow! Embarrassed LOL I mean that pot is HA-YUGE! And he's pouring milk in it ... wonder what's cooking? And why Geet isn't there. Man I really want a scene of both Maan AND Geet cooking together. It'll be a firework scene!

Maaneet have a special relation with the kitchen. They've had a lot of moments in it. LOL

Z

mysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Helloooooooooooooo... anybody home? It's becoming a bhoot bangla again! LOL

Z

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
See Z i look at it through a psychological POV......

not just an attachment......

yes i know Geet has gone through soooo much......and she had her trust issues.......but what she did to maan in front of the whole office.....in the media was just an insult.....

and forget just trust issues........i am thinkin of all of the things maan has said to her....it was as if everything he said to her she took no meaning of it....

it kind of makes me wonder.....Maan could have suspected geet the night she left from the engagement...he could have gotten angry and blasted her that u ruined my reputation.......but instead he wanted to know what it was that made her to do that....he never once doubted her intentions....

twice she ruined his reputation.....twice.....
not once....BUT twice........

the man who saved ur life not once but countless times...riskin his own life......the man whom was a total jerk loosened up and changed....took u to the hospital for a baby check up...

Z think!!! Think.....all that he had done....and she thought of him in that way!!! He not once has suspected her....even this time when had that picture in his hand....NOT once did he think that geet was wrong...he immediately blamed Dev....

was he not angry??? Was he not pissed?? Yes he was he had pic in his hand....proof...

and geet......even when she saw Dev she ran to the office....and degraded his image in front of his whole staff.....

she could have confronted him alone....

and yes she did ask to prove that he loved her....and she only wanted him to answer in a yes or no.......and that was not fair.....

yes and no doesn't answer anything....she never gave him the chance to explain.....and i don't blame him for not tryin after.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 06 March 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloom

Go to top