Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3idtz fight bw tom jerry, Dev intns time to worry (Page 21)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@Al and Z- thanks....not much of a writer......glad that u both liked the scenes.....and ideas i get....

if i get anymore in mind i will definitely post them here now since u all enjoy it a lot!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBassoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Where did Emmz run off to? LOL! We always have a tendency to disappear into thin air sometimes.

Z

eminentEBassomysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
OMG Munni & Shivz: I love your video signatures! Munni .. haye haye that Uff La La scene where he picks her up after they enter is sooo romantic! Geet looked like a lil baby in his arms! Awww!

And Ahhhh Shivz! Loved their Mahi Ve dance! I love all your signatures!

Z

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBassomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Mystery,  ZZZ, dont go away.  Have some guests just come.  Pls. stay while longer.  Need to attend to them and then get hot, hot , hot !

AL

EBassomysterygurl1427roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

How about a hot scene where Geet keeps forgettin that she is no longer maan's secretary and she cannot stop being one lolz....

Finally Geet was out of the house, all day sitting in that huge house she would get bored. She didn't want to work during her pregnancy, but working in the office was better then nothing.
Geet enters the office and the first thing she does is makes coffee for Maan.

Geet had totally forgotten that she is not a secretary anymore, and she was sooo used to doing such things for maan she had forgotten that he was her husband now.Embarrassed

Maan was sitting in his room looking hot and serious as always whenever he did his office work. Geet had a habit to always knock on the door before entering....but accidently something slipped out from her tongue that should have not slipped. Maan new whose voice that was, but was caught by surprise from hearing what she had said.

Continue karo kya?Embarrassed

eminentEBassoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Shivz: I don't think we need to tell you to continue...please do my dear! Big smile

I think Geet said "Maan Sir" Haha! Points if I get this one right!

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I know some of u have already read this.....
but no problem in readin this again.......and i know Al hasn't read this

Ok......how about maan wakes up in the morning......puts on his tai chi outfit....and goes for a workout.....and Geet then wakes up....showers and puts on a beautiful sari looking gorgeous as ever.....

and then she goes lookin for him wondering where he is....and finally she remembers he is probably doing his workout......and she watches him chup chup ke like before......and he can feel her presence......

finally when she removes her attention a for a few moments......he grabs her from the waist....and he is shirtlessEmbarrassed

and he is like u wanna learn how to do tai chi....and he gets closer and closer....as his hands on bare waist keeps gettin tighter and tighter........

maan in a husky voice- waise tum kar kya rahi thi? Bolo....bolo na geet....(breath gently hits her neck)......kya dekh ne aayi thi.......kuch special dekhne ko mila kya?? bolo na.....geet chup kyun ho

his face comes closer to her neck.....but he wants to tease her.....he blows there and then continues.......moves onto to
each her some hand movements of the workout...by gently turning her.....hands still on waist......he slides his hands down her arms...giving her goosebumps....while his nose is touching her cheeks.....as he breathes on her.....makin her shiver...and the lesson continues i cannot write anymore or else i will die....LOL

Don't die Shivi, you have to continue sweety....

Geet : Maan please..

Maan : Abb toh mujhey right hai Geet, and he hold her from the back on her bare waist, and blows on her ear, and slightly moves his lips and kissed on her shoulder....Geet got froze for a while, started fumbling....Maan was enjoying her  hesitation and blushing..... He tighten his grip on the waist, come more closer, hide his face under her neck and bite her,  Geet got choked, and said:

Geet: Maaaaan ouch...

Maan: Kissed softly on the place where he bit....

Geet: Maan Daadi bula rahi hain...

Maan turned geet, and direct look at her eyes with her bedroom eyes...Geet was avoiding the look and looking here there, but Maan was kept looking her, and making her blush...Suddenly she hugged him, and he holds her tightly...

Now Shivi continue....

Muniza

eminentEBassoroseinbloommysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

hello u girls are bac!!!Embarrassed

well u see i am was thinkin this.....

imagine Dev starting to work at KC......and geet too joins them........even though Maan hates the fact that Dev and geet have to work together.....due to dadi he has to bare with it.....

a project comes along the way and Geet gets involved with the project along with Dev.....and both nab the project for the company and everyone congratulates Dev and geet......as they worked together as partners....and got KC the deal...

Maan possessive....jealous.....and very intense about the fact that people are likin dev and geet's partnership....

for the project a party is thrown with the company they made a partnership with.....and there Maan and geet heated argument......before goin to the party.......and both extremely intense.....

and because of that Kurbaan hua part 2Tongue

OOO Kurbaan hua part 2?!!! OH YeaH Baby!!! lol....But Yeah I agree with Munni don't think Geet will work with "devvil dev"!!!

EBassomysterygurl1427roseinbloom

Go to top