Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3idtz fight bw tom jerry, Dev intns time to worry (Page 15)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
BOY do I LOVE Maan in his black undershirt & taaveez on, & with his arms crossed looking all serious!! What a hunk!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenballEBassoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
For anyone who hasn't read and is interested: my short and sweet take is on Page 12! Big smile

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBassoInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Ahhhhhhh Emmz! Dil ki baat kehdi tumne! Haye Hayeeeee! And he looked even yummier today in his black/white attire! OMG! I got so pissed seeing as we only saw him in bed in those clothes .. couldn't get a nice visual treat of him standing up or anything.

But omgggggg, if you watched the precap .. Maaneet look STUNNING! Geet is wearing a new royal blue suit with silver designing which is oh-so-beautiful .. while Maan is wearing a matching (eep!!!! Dancing) royal blue shirt for office. Thank goodness they matched again. CVs ne meri sunli! I was dying for them to match again because I just LOVED that aspect about them. I was wondering why they'd stopped but they're matching again. Yippi Ya Yo Kha Yay! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBasso

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Emmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! You still exist! LOL Howz it goin darling? Yea you missed out on the fun. Bad, bad! LOL! I became a Goldieeeeeeee ! Dancing 

And I  couldn't agree more about the BDs. Do you know I skipped the scene where Geet tried to seduce Maan with her finger in the bathroom ... where they used the BDs .. UFF that was too much to bare considering it wasn't GC/DD together! But you're right .. I'd rather watch the awesome Adi/Pinky and Manish/Romeo instead of a Maaneet scene with BDs.

Z

ZZZZZZZster!!!! YEsss I doo exist!! LOL
OMG no wonder your ID doesn't appear blue anymore!!! KOOLIO!!! YOu Gloldie !!!Dancing Belated Congrats!!!! Now we're Goldie sisters!!! LOL

Here's some Cake & Baklava for you!!!

Oh and I totally skipped that part too!!! It seemed so awkward! It wasn't right at all knowing that wasn't really DD! So no fun at all!!!Stern Smile

Edited by eminent - 05 March 2011 at 8:25pm

EBassoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Ahhhhhhh Emmz! Dil ki baat kehdi tumne! Haye Hayeeeee! And he looked even yummier today in his black/white attire! OMG! I got so pissed seeing as we only saw him in bed in those clothes .. couldn't get a nice visual treat of him standing up or anything.

But omgggggg, if you watched the precap .. Maaneet look STUNNING! Geet is wearing a new royal blue suit with silver designing which is oh-so-beautiful .. while Maan is wearing a matching (eep!!!! Dancing) royal blue shirt for office. Thank goodness they matched again. CVs ne meri sunli! I was dying for them to match again because I just LOVED that aspect about them. I was wondering why they'd stopped but they're matching again. Yippi Ya Yo Kha Yay! LOL

Oh shoot I totally forgot to mention his clothes!! Yes I watched him in yesterday's precap, and I loved that outfit on him!! Sadly I thought it got wasted today... This clothes combo always reminds me of the Hum Tum sequence  in which he looked and acted GREAT!! I liked what Geet was wearing too, she was looking cute in red.

Oh yes SUNLI!!! Look they fulfilled your wish- they have them matching again!!!LOL

EBassoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
OMG! Cake and Baklavaaa! Yum Yum! Thanx for making my mouth water like anything. Hmph. LOL 

And yeaaaaa man .. I can't wait for Monday to see them matching again. Maan & Geet matching is just a refreshing sight. Day Dreaming

Random Note: IT'S RAINING CATS AND DOGS HERE!! AHHH!! I HATE RAIN + COLD WEATHER! Pinch LOL.. just thought of sharing with you peeps!

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBasso

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

ZZZster you're sooo funny!!! You make me giggle in agreement whenever I read your posts!!LOL !

Hellooo Shelloooo Idiotssssss // Hug

If I would go back to watch the episode .. I would only to see the scenes with Daadi/Maan/Geet and their nautanki. The entire scene with them was tres adorable. Loved how Geet kept pulling Daadi back (she did it thrice! LOL!) and trying to convince her to go check up on Maan. Laughed real hard at how Geet kept puttar-puttar-ing like Maan says .. and Daadi acknowledges that her kaan pakk jaate hain when Geet goes into non-stop chatterbox mode. ROFL Daadima bhi na! LMAOOO @ Geet: "Kya baat hai Daadima .. aapne itni badi baat itne se jumle mein kehdi!" LOL Geet ... yes it's called paraphrasing. LOL Maan under his blanket .. chuppa chuppi glancing at Geet is always a cutie-pie look. Felt like pinching his cheeks! Embarrassed Whata cute Baby! I swear him and Baby Singh Khurana have competition as to who looks cuter while sleeping! Well as I said .. Maan is a Baby! My Baby! Embarrassed LOL 

Best Moment of the Day:

Maaneet's lightly fading in smile, then turning to laughter, then turning to an adooooooooorable hug! Embarrassed Day Dreaming Hayeeee mein marjawan it was shoooo cute.

Oh yes that was Cute, but I wish it was a little longer! And  had a little dialogue after the hug...hmmm oh well!

Funniest Moment of the Day:

Maan and Daadi high-fiving each other. I laughed so hard at the way Maan juuuuust brought out his palm from under the blanket .. it looked so cute the way he was hiding under it.

Oh yes that was a defo-funny moment!! He was like..Oh yeah who's the greatest nautanki baaz?..Yep me.. give it here

Nakul and his "Sonee Do" LOL Yayyy Ma Nakul is back! Daadi went on Diet and he came running back to take her in his arms! ROFL

Geet's "Mein aapse baat kar rahi hoon!"

Dislike of the Day:

The fact that I couldn't drool enough on Maan Singh Khurana in his black/white attire. Haila sirf bistar pe lete lete dikha diya! Aur bhi dikhate .. khare hokar wagaira wagaira .. hmph. Disapprove

Sur Peeth Moment of the Day:

Chiknarjun&Bobble-Head Annie&Naagin-Nitya overflooding our screens. Lekin maaf because it was a Saturday epi!

Alright, it was a cute episode minus NAA NAA torture. I only bare them for the fraction of a minute we get to see Romeo & Manisha. They are wasting their talents by making them involved in this STUPID NAA track. Bring them back to KC .. PRONTO! I could care less if NAA were having problems with each other. I heard Annie "gave it back" to Arjun by yelling at him. Chalooo ... koi tau kaam aye! I always fast forward them so I have to read your takes to find out what went down with them.

I usually fwd their part too, but apparently I've forwarded the most important part of Annie's (according to ShiviMunni!!! LOL)...When she said she's actually Maan's cousin.!!! LOL

Alrighty, aaj ke liye itni bak-bak kaafi!

Comment karo na Big smile

Love,

Z

<3

Edited by eminent - 05 March 2011 at 8:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloommysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Emi-she is a cousin only...