Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

LOL Emmz.. I saw that you guessed that I had dozed off... but actually my dad came online so my entire famille was chatting with him.. he lives in Qatar cuz he works there so yea. We were all talking to him via webcam. 😳 LOL!

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Emmz .. refrain from talking about food! It makes me hungry! πŸ˜† (Jokes: you can still talk about food) .. I mean yesterday we have a whole entire chat just talking about food and cooking and dishes, etc .. LOL .. seemed like the Food Network Forum or something πŸ˜†

But omggg.. Chicken Fettucine Alfredo .. *Starts to droool*

Oh and just to tell you .. I made Chicken Pilau yesterday ! Distributed a plate to everyone *Gives Emmz a plate of Pilau* .. tell me how it tastes! πŸ˜‰

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

hello u girls are bac!!!😳

well u see i am was thinkin this.....

imagine Dev starting to work at KC......and geet too joins them........even though Maan hates the fact that Dev and geet have to work together.....due to dadi he has to bare with it.....

a project comes along the way and Geet gets involved with the project along with Dev.....and both nab the project for the company and everyone congratulates Dev and geet......as they worked together as partners....and got KC the deal...

Maan possessive....jealous.....and very intense about the fact that people are likin dev and geet's partnership....

for the project a party is thrown with the company they made a partnership with.....and there Maan and geet heated argument......before goin to the party.......and both extremely intense.....

and because of that Kurbaan hua part 2πŸ˜›
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivi - Your idea is brilliant, but i am sure Geet will not gonna work with Dev so easily, and celebrates the success with him only lolz....

Muniza
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Shivi - Your idea is brilliant, but i am sure Geet will not gonna work with Dev so easily, and celebrates the success with him only lolz....

Muniza

di she wouldn't celebrate with him....i am talkin about an office party....where maan, geet, and dev have to go to the party that their new partners are throwing.....

and of course she can work....especially if mr. maan professional khurana himself tells geet to just try to work.....and she gets her head back into the game without thinkin of Dev as anything but an employee......

i just want Kurbaan Hua Part 2πŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Haye haye Shivz... kya idea maara hai bhaye Waah! *Chummas* I would absolutely LOVE to see this track because for one .. it would be highly intense you know seeing Dev-Geet clashes or Dev-Maan clashes or Dev-Geet-Maan clashes! HAHA! They are highly flammable when together .. and if they're always together then haye haye.. someone save our computer screens! πŸ˜†

Another reason it would be awesomesauce is because this will highten Maan's need for Geet to be at his side -- always -- and well .. you know where that leads off to. ☺️

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivi - Ok theek hai theek hai, mil jaayega Khurban Hua part 2, abb chalo smile karo lolz...

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Shivz et Munni: Why can't I see your DPs? It says "tiny pic -- this image has been removed or deleted" .. it said that after I put "Yes" to being able to see Video Banners / Signatures... like you two have put ... and as soon as I changed those settings... your display pics disappeared!

Z
I know some of u have already read this.....
but no problem in readin this again.......and i know Al hasn't read this

Ok......how about maan wakes up in the morning......puts on his tai chi outfit....and goes for a workout.....and Geet then wakes up....showers and puts on a beautiful sari looking gorgeous as ever.....

and then she goes lookin for him wondering where he is....and finally she remembers he is probably doing his workout......and she watches him chup chup ke like before......and he can feel her presence......

finally when she removes her attention a for a few moments......he grabs her from the waist....and he is shirtless😳😳😳😳😳

and he is like u wanna learn how to do tai chi....and he gets closer and closer....as his hands on bare waist keeps gettin tighter and tighter........

maan in a husky voice- waise tum kar kya rahi thi? Bolo....bolo na geet....(breath gently hits her neck)......kya dekh ne aayi thi.......kuch special dekhne ko mila kya?? bolo na.....geet chup kyun ho

his face comes closer to her neck.....but he wants to tease her.....he blows there and then continues.......moves onto to
each her some hand movements of the workout...by gently turning her.....hands still on waist......he slides his hands down her arms...giving her goosebumps....while his nose is touching her cheeks.....as he breathes on her.....makin her shiver...and the lesson continues i cannot write anymore or else i will die....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mystery,

Good line of thought.  I am such an old fashioned fool at love, that I just hate any cumberances in the way of a good love relationship.  Its worth exploring the jealousy angle that is innate in any man or woman when they are deeply in love with the other.  Thats the elasticity or tension u have createdπŸ‘. 

Dev and Geet working togther.  Thats really very heart in mouth experience.  Dev cant be wasted and what better way than having him working with Geet on a project.  πŸ‘  Then CVs need to add nok jhoks into this and a greater degree of seductions with Maan and Geet by way of sensuality.  Not open ended scenes but very tingling sensual looks, whispers etc.

I hope the old staff  will always applaud & support only Maan and Geet and the bitter ones (now missing) Taasha, would create the bitterness by siding with Dev.

Good work Shivu.

The PARTY ????