Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Butting in !

I also felt in those days that Maan was totally out of his mind - like he owned the entire world, the office, the house and everything created where he walked.....and I hated the way he treated Geet, embarassed her, ruined her in public by verbal abuse, made her walk on fear...

but without Maan, I would not also watch this serial.  So this guys turn around to being what he
he actually is inside of him, was a huge success to the serial.  Though I like the tough tough Maan.

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivz: totally agreed! I agree that those accusations were hurtful .. never in our wildest dreams did we think she would say those things .. which again leads me to the point that when these two get hot-headed ... their ego takes over .. as well as the part of the brain that conjures up the wackiest things to say. They've both done it to each other that I hope they've learned their lessons quite well! Talk it out ... don't yell accusations at each other which you don't even mean and will regret later.

Maan has said equally hateful things such as "I hate you" when he didn't mean it .. and we all agree that this is the point where we totally disagree and not like their character. Why they say hurtful things to each other is a part of their character. Well .. it is for Maan .. but yes at one point it ruined Geet's character to think she wouldn't trust .. but thankfully they revived it somewhat.

But at the end of the day ... what's done is done .. can't do anything about it except say that .. that is one moment of their lives they'd never love to revisit!

But I agree to your sentiments about that fight especially. I just took her POV into thinking so I could decrease my anger. LOL! 😆

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Butting in !

I also felt in those days that Maan was totally out of his mind - like he owned the entire world, the office, the house and everything created where he walked.....and I hated the way he treated Geet, embarassed her, ruined her in public by verbal abuse, made her walk on fear...

but without Maan, I would not also watch this serial.  So this guys turn around to being what he
he actually is inside of him, was a huge success to the serial.  Though I like the tough tough Maan.

of course we are gonna love the tough tough maan...because the truth is....even after we hated him being such an ass to geet at every moment.....we liked it....it turned us on🤣

admit al....🤣

but i still remember the times when i wanted geet to walk out on him...and make him run to her.....😆

yes i still have NEVER watched that first office scene where geet doesn't know that Maan is her boss and she fights with him....i could not bare the girls embarrassment that i only read the written update🤣 that is how much i empathized with her i couldn't bare to see her in that state😭

but al u have to say....that geet ended up into trouble herself......😆....she invited trouble...like aao bhans mujhay maro🤣

roseinbloom thumbnail
I guess the one positive thing after that MU was that it strengthened their bond and their love for each other!

LOL .. Me the Positivity Queen! 😆

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Shivz: totally agreed! I agree that those accusations were hurtful .. never in our wildest dreams did we think she would say those things .. which again leads me to the point that when these two get hot-headed ... their ego takes over .. as well as the part of the brain that conjures up the wackiest things to say. They've both done it to each other that I hope they've learned their lessons quite well! Talk it out ... don't yell accusations at each other which you don't even mean and will regret later.

Maan has said equally hateful things such as "I hate you" when he didn't mean it .. and we all agree that this is the point where we totally disagree and not like their character. Why they say hurtful things to each other is a part of their character. Well .. it is for Maan .. but yes at one point it ruined Geet's character to think she wouldn't trust .. but thankfully they revived it somewhat.

But at the end of the day ... what's done is done .. can't do anything about it except say that .. that is one moment of their lives they'd never love to revisit!

But I agree to your sentiments about that fight especially. I just took her POV into thinking so I could decrease my anger. LOL! 😆

Z

eh i am over it.....meri geet shister bechari love her too much😆

u know what i hated after he said i hate you to her after he found about her pregnancy??
when he tells her why do u always have to come in front of me and die??? I hated that....i was like geet please leave him....please....tell him ur past and leave...make him cry tears of blood😆😆😆

at least she did make him run after her😉😉😉

oh that day Z i could not take her POV because i feel that the real geet would have never done that......had she done the accusations in a quiet area.....private area.......at home....i would have understood her

i didn't like her sayin answer in a yes or no either

I guess the one positive thing after that MU was that it strengthened their bond and their love for each other!

LOL .. Me the Positivity Queen! 😆

Z

ha woh to hai.....that was the one reason why di and i continued to watch.......that the fight will bring them more closer.......which it did....

u know i liked that forced dance😈 it was hot!!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
OH MAN Shivz! You have to watch that scene! It is too darn hilarious .. but I have to agree -- it's a bit embarassing! But all the worthwhile because it was such a cackle-worthy scene! Geet's shock at hearing him say he's the MD of the company .. MK! And Maan's shock at her saying "GET OUT!" LMAO! The whole office heard her say that .. and then Adi was like giving signals for her to stop talking by putting his hand near his neck as if to say: END IT ! NOW ! 😆

Z

OH MAN Shivz! You have to watch that scene! It is too darn hilarious .. but I have to agree -- it's a bit embarassing! But all the worthwhile because it was such a cackle-worthy scene! Geet's shock at hearing him say he's the MD of the company .. MK! And Maan's shock at her saying "GET OUT!" LMAO! The whole office heard her say that .. and then Adi was like giving signals for her to stop talking by putting his hand near his neck as if to say: END IT ! NOW ! 😆

Z

i watched the whole part where they bump into each other.....and the files go flyin that was soooo hot.....and the way he looked at her ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😆
and then i liked how she spoke to him from the first we dialogs....and the minute she said this is her office....i was like....OK...shivi no more watching😆😆😆 i cannot see this man shouting at her and then the whole office watching...

roseinbloom thumbnail
Yeeaaoooozaaaaaaaa! That dance .. don't even get me started. Not only did I watch that through half-open eyes... I was cringing throughout! It was so unbareable to see him do that to her!  But have got to agree.. that was the peak of passionate anger! That fight right there... and then the slap. AND THEN STUPID CVS! Didn't continue off from the slap! Fast forwarded to him in the pool .. although that was yet another hot scene!

Z

Yeeaaoooozaaaaaaaa! That dance .. don't even get me started. Not only did I watch that through half-open eyes... I was cringing throughout! It was so unbareable to see him do that to her!  But have got to agree.. that was the peak of passionate anger! That fight right there... and then the slap. AND THEN STUPID CVS! Didn't continue off from the slap! Fast forwarded to him in the pool .. although that was yet another hot scene!

Z

It was a hot dance.....i liked that scene because of the acting.....sooo much intensity and pain.....
i did wanna kick that arhana's ass.....badly i wanted too...

i got angry equally at maaneet that day.....at geet for not leaving after he saved her from the pool....and second because of that dance maan did with that s**t oopps my mad😆😆😆

that slap was a good thing....because it sort of made him realize that he had gone tooo far.....and realized that that is not him.