lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dh,  Good night, babes.
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one last thing before I leave...
aaj to hum ne 2 idtz ko faad diya ... already on pg 48.... Girl power!!

halla BOLLL!!!

GOOO IDIOTS!!!!

HAHAH OKAY ON THAT NOTE...

GNITE AND LOVE YA GUYS...

SHIVZ - i'll surely be dreaming but of the maan without the shirt.. hehehe
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lo Ji! Shiv-kinz has entered her charn finally! Haha!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Girls,  Munni-wa, ZZZ, Mystery, Emi

Just a clarification:

The days of old where M S K the hunk was a total 'FACTOR' to deal with for us because he was tough and his dialogues were highly egoistic and the KINGs word so to speak and now this same M S K, has become a softie icecream, that melts,  whats the difference.

Is it that  his personality is being moulded to be that becuase of the writers, producer etc., considering that GC cannot keep that MSK character intact for long,

or is his character taking that change in the episodes as the screen play demands it???
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Yes Dhwanz: HALLA BOL! Tomorrow we shall see Maaneet looking stunning in purple/blue & see Maan The Master Chef! 😍

See you tomorrow! Sweet Maaneet Dreams!

Love ya,

Z

<3
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Muni is here dancing phor you only, bhangra pao....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
AL: I think because the screenplay demands it. Now that Maan has fallen in love with, and gotten married to Geet .. there is no need for him to be so harsh towards her and give her sarcastically rude comments, etc. He is only this mushy and sweet with her because he loves her.

When the script demands it .. as well as the storyline .. he can go back to the MSK from the HP days. Take a few days ago for example .. when he was being called by a mysterious caller and had gone and showed his nonchalance at the mentioning of Dev possible being killed by some Goons .. and as well as finding out about the secret .. plus his Fire-Chi .. all goes to show that GC is still able to act that way .. and that Maan Singh Khurana is still intact. When he needs to be tough he is .. when he doesn't need to be .. he's not.

Before .. this attitude was predominant in everything he did because he was in a phase of  his life where he felt all women were useless, powerless creatures. Now he has seen the other side of life which includes love, with Geet. So that persona has gone where he would feel so... but when he deals with people like NT.. he reverts back to his MSK mode. He's ruthless with NT because she deserves it. Geet is no longer the same Geet .. she stood up for herself, she showed Maan Singh Khurana a new phase of life ... so in conclusion I guess he would only go back to that MSK if need be. And he's mentioned that to Geet as well.

I hope I didn't bore with my long rambling and answered your question.

lovetheserial thumbnail
Shivi baby,

Get that Freddie charm on and bring on MSK to the dance floor....  pLZ...

mUNNIWA,  FABULOUS PINK, FAB DANCER....
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ AL - No way that GC can't intact the character..It's script deamn, it's screen play demand...MSK is soft only with Geet, cause she is his wife now, he knows truth of her life...He became softie since he founds out about her, and since he's witnessed of what she has gone through till even their marriage day.....

MSK told once to Geet ' main tumhare liye Maan hoon pur duniya ke liye abhi bhi main Maan Sigh Khurana hoon", and he is...It just that they are not giving him much MSK scenes..

Did you see how he reacted with Dev, if he will find out what Arjun did with Annie, he will definitely blow him away...It just screen play...I hope they will open all those tracks and show us MSK....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Yahooooooooooooo ! 50 pages! 😃 

We are firing up this thread! And to think only us 6 accomplished it: Shivz, Munni, Emmz, Dhwanz, AL, and I!

Good going lovelies! 🥳

By the way, can you guys see my siggies? If yes.. do you like them? 😆 Well, technically Kaju made these so yea!

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago