Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Did you guys see the new pics on FB???

Wonder what Maan is cooking??? Maybe kheer??? Yummm!!! By the way he always looks HOttt in this White/ Jeans combo!!! 😳

eminent thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Hi Emi - I am Dhwani!!! Nice to meet you too!!!

Yeah geet's pregnancy is sooo controversial. That's why I've taken it upon myself to figure out ki saala maajra hai kya!!! hehe

Hey Dhwani!!! 😊 Are you also preggers??? Yes please figure out what the maajra is !!!😆
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eminent

Did you guys see the new pics on FB???

Wonder what Maan is cooking??? Maybe kheer??? Yummm!!! By the way he always looks HOttt in this White/ Jeans combo!!! 😳

YEAH LOVEEE HIS OUTFIT!!!!!.... god I can't wait to see what he is making.. yeah saw the pics :)
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Seher - Hiiiiiiiii, how are you?

Tell you honestly guys, leave the baby bump in side, even the way they are handling this pregnancy, not good...They have to alteast how Geet has to walk pregnancy, carefully...Look at her, everytime walk so fast, runs, no not good....Atleast now she has to be very careful...Atleast show proper symptoms of pregnancy...Abb barry likheyga, toh how he knows lolz, hire one of us.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail

Hey Dhwani!!! 😊 Are you also preggers??? Yes please figure out what the maajra is !!!😆

HAHAHAHAHAHA Gosh no.. not yet at least.... and you?????
eminent thumbnail
@ Munni Doll!! 🤗 I'm doing good!!

Oh yes so now Mr. Barry is one of the writers now!! Let's see where this goes!! 😆 But yes, like I said before, I really don't care about this baby bump thing, I would just like to see some logic in this pregnancy track. Like the whole car crashing thing and Geet-Baby walking away unharmed??...Makes no sense!!

@ Dhwani -oh nooo I'm not pregnant!! Lol i'm not even married!!!! But my older sister is & she's due in May ..Inshallah!!!

EBasso thumbnail

@ Munni Doll!! 🤗 I'm doing good!!

Oh yes so now Mr. Barry is one of the writers now!! Let's see where this goes!! 😆 But yes, like I said before, I really don't care about this baby bump thing, I would just like to see some logic in this pregnancy track. Like the whole car crashing thing and Geet-Baby walking away unharmed??...Makes no sense!!

@ Dhwani -oh nooo I'm not pregnant!! Lol i'm not even married!!!! But my older sister is & she's due in May ..Inshallah!!!

Hehe okay!!! Congratulations to your sister!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey girls

What you both are doing?

@ Seher - Congo to your sis, is she finds out what she would have?

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
eminent thumbnail
Thanks guys!
They Think it's a baby girl- but not 100% sure...So we'll just have to wait and see!! We're all very excited!!!

I'm going to have some lunch guys so be back in a little bit!!

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Hey girls

What you both are doing?

@ Seher - Congo to your sis, is she finds out what she would have?

Muniza

Hey Munni re.... nahi kuch nahi yaar.. still trying to finish the torture track... I have a major headache... I am upto episode 34..... Too much heavy drama yaar.... intolerable... still baring it for my own curiousity!!! hehe