Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

whose more weak? (Page 6)

Poll Question: which of them is the weakest character?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [16.22%]
31 [83.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Xavi in hindi soaps also it is for the first time such a lead is shownLOLi m telling u naa cvs are trying to fool evrybdy just becoz some like veecha and some like nandmiLOL
Ichcha has competition here too.............from Gopi of Sathiyaa one more dumb leadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
ohooooooooooooo making an evil vamp preganat cant b his strength and he has done many more blunders which ppl ignore easily coz hez a man..i hate him, hez equally weak undoubtedly..
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

ohooooooooooooo making an evil vamp preganat cant b his strength and he has done many more blunders which ppl ignore easily coz hez a man..i hate him, hez equally weak undoubtedly..
@bold ..Shocked
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

my dear u r too blinded to see the truthLOLtell me one thing...u say he is weak coz she made tapori pregnantLOLfirst of all he is not the father of the child yetLOLsecond i think ichcha is more weak as what veer did was when he was not in sensesConfusedbut what ichcha did with vansh was in full sensesAngry....and haan same way i wud like to say some woman have got this habbit of fighting for woman rights even when it is not neededLOLu know sometimes even men are made victimsWink
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Veer is 100 percent repsonsible for all the chaos in Ichchas life, his family is full of old fashioned superstitious fools whom he cannot even convince inspite of being educated..hez no grrr8...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

@bold ..Shocked

Dont be shocked xaviLOLit is nothing new it is some weired hatred she has towards him for reasons best known to herLOLthough i get snnoyed by ichcha's charcter but i never hate her infact it is bcoz i like her that i want her to be strongSmile
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

my dear u r too blinded to see the truthLOLtell me one thing...u say he is weak coz she made tapori pregnantLOLfirst of all he is not the father of the child yetLOLsecond i think ichcha is more weak as what veer did was when he was not in sensesConfusedbut what ichcha did with vansh was in full sensesAngry....and haan same way i wud like to say some woman have got this habbit of fighting for woman rights even when it is not neededLOLu know sometimes even men are made victimsWink

true, i stand with u, ....i did not push paulina to change her view cause she has right to be open in her thoughts...but she is kinds blind to veer and tapu both ... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

It was veer's indecisiveness 2 reveal his past tht forced Ichhca 2 get into trelation with Vansh, otherwise she was willing 2 get married to him...

Go to top