Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

whose more weak? (Page 4)

Poll Question: which of them is the weakest character?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [16.22%]
31 [83.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Well it is not a problem if u r weakConfusedbut what i hate about ichcha is that she goes on and on supporting evil taporiAngryAngryAngry....she annoys me a lotAngryAngryAngry...she is not only weak but a very bad example of a leadDeadDeadDead....i m not saying all others are good but amongst all i hate her charcater the most.....bcoz it is always veer pushing in the relationship and i see no efforts from her to make veer happyDeadDeadDead

agree bhai , being weak is not wrong , as every one gets weak once in a while , but not always , and never seen her standing against evil firmly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillatiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Well it is not a problem if u r weakConfusedbut what i hate about ichcha is that she goes on and on supporting evil taporiAngryAngryAngry....she annoys me a lotAngryAngryAngry...she is not only weak but a very bad example of a leadDeadDeadDead....i m not saying all others are good but amongst all i hate her charcater the most.....bcoz it is always veer pushing in the relationship and i see no efforts from her to make veer happyDeadDeadDead

rahul there no questions in saying that iccha is weak. she super repressed and i can;t emphaisiza enough that there no harm in stranding for truth it will not ruin her goody good character, a lead suppose to be storng and fight off the evil

do u think iccha alone can beat the evil out of nani, tapu and mai without veer.
one day veer tells her to be strong, other day ammo ...when will she realize herself..Confused

Edited by xavivilla - 05 March 2011 at 8:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeeshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111abc

Originally posted by animalgirl

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by animalgirl

man bhi, iccha zada week, veer ne tu iccha ko doonke hai saadhi kar le, apni family ki parwa kiye bagirr

iccha jhoot bulti hai ammo se, vanch se, veer se, sab se...tu jhoota strong kiise ho sakta hai jee????

ha ye bhi sahi hai har baat par to joth boltei hai apni ammo se, veer se sab se aur baad me sara credit le jati hai......

yaar baki sabb accha he hai iccha main magar jab jhoot bulti hai na chooti chooti baatoon per bohet gussa atta hai Angry
right ,aab poll karo sab se jhoota kaun..

tum kar na khud, apana naam bhi dalana 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hmm Cali, icha is capable of handling nani and taps, she is clever  , she used her mind many times when they had Generation Leap 

Edited by JustJ - 05 March 2011 at 8:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeeshivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

rahul there no questions in saying that iccha is weak. she super repressed and i can;t emphaisiza enough that there no harm in stranding for truth it will not ruin her goody good character, a lead suppose to be storng and fight off the evil

do u think iccha alone can beat the evil out of nani, tapu and mai without veer.
one veer tells her to be strong, other day mai ...when will she realize herself..Confused

u know what the problem is.....nobody is perfect....nor veer nor ichcha....but i dont find any moment except one or two where ichcha showed her strength....ask one girl on this forum who would like to become like ichcha in life and i m sure u will not get even one yes....yar she is totally annoyingDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12Radhajeetiny15LimitLessFan

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Well, depends...what we call weakness....if it is regarding fighting for one's rights then its iccha....I would not call  Veer weak...he had the courage back then to marry a maid's daughter going against his family & society...he had the strength to defend her during her bad times, he was strong enough to marry a widow and defending his decision despite severe protests from family...I wouldn't call him weak person...but  his love for iccha did make him weak during recent times.....he can't say No to iccha for anything...and lands up in situations & he gets torn between his principles & family pressures ....I do admire his selfless love for iccha...Smile

Edited by vijayam - 05 March 2011 at 8:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12Radhajeesourojtiny15LimitLessFan

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xavivilla

one veer tells her to be strong, other day mai ...when will she realize herself..Confused

u know what the problem is.....nobody is perfect....nor veer nor ichcha....but i dont find any moment except one or two where ichcha showed her strength....ask one girl on this forum who would like to become like ichcha in life and i m sure u will not get even one yes....yar she is totally annoyingDead

yes, its sad to see how CVs are ruining her character,,,its better to be tapu than iccha in real life, at least u will be able to gain something in life ..Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeeshivani9tiny15

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Well, depends...what we call weakness....if it is regarding fighting for one's rights then its iccha....I would not call  Veer weak...he had the courage back then to marry a maid's daughter going against his family & society...he had the strength to defend her during her bad times, he was strong enough to marry a widow and defending his decision despite severe protests from family...I wouldn't call him weak person...but  his love for iccha did make him weak during recent times.....he can't say No to iccha for anything...and lands up in situations & he gets torn between his principles & family pressures ....I do admire his selfless love for iccha...Smile
@bold. ..kio weak issa kar sakta hai, veer logical hai...magar iccha ki jaal main pass jata hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

Go to top