Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: akruz

I beg to differ Shivani...Ichcha decided to get married to Vansh to save Tapasya's marriage with Veer...i still remember the hurt on Veer's face and eyes and that moment i literally hated Ichcha for doing everything for everyone and giving all pain to him....its not that i dont like Ichcha...i like her a lot...but never has she thought that her habit of doing good has always brought sadness in Veer's life...she is responsible for every mess in her life...i wud say..Ichcha is not weak, she just wants to live for others....and i wud say Veer is weak but only in front of Ichcha,....his love for her has made him blindly accept things that Ichcha asks him to do..

i am talking abt the situation when he failed 2 utitlise the opportunity when she agreed 2 marry him, he let situations get out of control
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

I didnt vote for Veer or Ichcha because both tend to be annoying at times...but on a day asked a choice, i would say Veer is better than Ichcha as a human being....

Exaclty my views👏👏👏
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

i am talking abt the situation when he failed 2 utitlise the opportunity when she agreed 2 marry him, he let situations get out of control

🤣r u going on work nowadays or not🤣🤣🤣
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

what are u sayinggggggggggggggg😲, i write here W i t H a passion be it like or dislike and I cant help itttt

Girl i very well know when u cant help urself forget about others😆first look at urself and try and help urself😆
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but I am talking abt the time when she was ready 2 get married 2 him and what did he coward, he cudnt open 2 his brother and tell him, tht Ichcha is his life..dont tell me tht is strenght when it cannot b appiled 2 Ichcha who yielleed in to the suicide drama of Taps.

You got it right...Ichcha was never weak...it needs real strength to sacrifice your love...And Veer knew enough of Ichcha...if he tells his ailing brother about his love, he might agree or he might go mad...but can u say if he had fought to get her back at that time, will she have said Yes????

The Ichcha i know will never...
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

My dear dont waste ur energy coz these things are said 100 of times but see the result😆

i want to reason it out with Shivani on this matter...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

i want to reason it out with Shivani on this matter...

Sorry please continue😳was just a advise dont take it otherwise ok😃bye good night😃
shivani9 thumbnail
see I am not in a mood 2 argue and I remeber Very welll Veer let situations get out of control, there was a period of time when Iccha was happy 2 marry him, he didnt cease the opportunity
akruz thumbnail

see I am not in a mood 2 argue and I remeber Very welll Veer let situations get out of control, there was a period of time when Iccha was happy 2 marry him, he didnt cease the opportunity

When was that????
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Sorry please continue😳was just a advise dont take it otherwise ok😃bye good night😃

😃😃😃....i am also leaving...lot to study....this is an endless topic..soo better to be mum...goodnight rahul and shivani...

and shivani dear dont feel bad...just chillax and lets fight with Vee...........ya fans...we shouldnt be openly fighting😆