Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Xavi in hindi soaps also it is for the first time such a lead is shown😆i m telling u naa cvs are trying to fool evrybdy just becoz some like veecha and some like nandmi😆

Ichcha has competition here too.............from Gopi of Sathiyaa one more dumb lead😡
shivani9 thumbnail
ohooooooooooooo making an evil vamp preganat cant b his strength and he has done many more blunders which ppl ignore easily coz hez a man..i hate him, hez equally weak undoubtedly..
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

ohooooooooooooo making an evil vamp preganat cant b his strength and he has done many more blunders which ppl ignore easily coz hez a man..i hate him, hez equally weak undoubtedly..

@bold ..😲
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

my dear u r too blinded to see the truth😆tell me one thing...u say he is weak coz she made tapori pregnant😆first of all he is not the father of the child yet😆second i think ichcha is more weak as what veer did was when he was not in senses😕but what ichcha did with vansh was in full senses😡....and haan same way i wud like to say some woman have got this habbit of fighting for woman rights even when it is not needed😆u know sometimes even men are made victims😉
shivani9 thumbnail
Veer is 100 percent repsonsible for all the chaos in Ichchas life, his family is full of old fashioned superstitious fools whom he cannot even convince inspite of being educated..hez no grrr8...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

@bold ..😲

Dont be shocked xavi😆it is nothing new it is some weired hatred she has towards him for reasons best known to her😆though i get snnoyed by ichcha's charcter but i never hate her infact it is bcoz i like her that i want her to be strong😊
xavivilla thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

my dear u r too blinded to see the truth😆tell me one thing...u say he is weak coz she made tapori pregnant😆first of all he is not the father of the child yet😆second i think ichcha is more weak as what veer did was when he was not in senses😕but what ichcha did with vansh was in full senses😡....and haan same way i wud like to say some woman have got this habbit of fighting for woman rights even when it is not needed😆u know sometimes even men are made victims😉

true, i stand with u, ....i did not push paulina to change her view cause she has right to be open in her thoughts...but she is kinds blind to veer and tapu both ... 😳
shivani9 thumbnail
It was veer's indecisiveness 2 reveal his past tht forced Ichhca 2 get into trelation with Vansh, otherwise she was willing 2 get married to him...
xavivilla thumbnail

Veer is 100 percent repsonsible for all the chaos in Ichchas life, his family is full of old fashioned superstitious fools whom he cannot even convince inspite of being educated..hez no grrr8...

veer is old fashioned or iccha??? think agian!!! 😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Ichcha is 200 % responsible for all this mess in veer and evrybdy's life.....her weak charcter and lack of tacking right decisions has lead to a chaos in evrybdy life.....a girl who cat convince her MIL that my husband will not sit with anyone else is useless😆