TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: animalgirl

JAI HO JAYA JE KE, JAI HO👏

wats this for 🤔, wasnt mind blowing answer honey 😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Well it is not a problem if u r weak😕but what i hate about ichcha is that she goes on and on supporting evil tapori😡😡😡....she annoys me a lot😡😡😡...she is not only weak but a very bad example of a lead🤢🤢🤢....i m not saying all others are good but amongst all i hate her charcater the most.....bcoz it is always veer pushing in the relationship and i see no efforts from her to make veer happy🤢🤢🤢
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Mughe bhi bahut gussa ata hai jab choti choti baat par joth bolte hai
aur sab se jaida jab hakla ke boltei hai soory but i very irritate........

meree chand...buqil sahi kaha hai jee, irritate hone wale baath hai, iccha mahan kiise hai jab jhoot per sahara rakti hai , , iccha thek hoja,

sorry xavi and anmol for being all critical with iccha na
111abc thumbnail
Originally posted by: animalgirl

yaar baki sabb accha he hai iccha main magar jab jhoot bulti hai na chooti chooti baatoon per bohet gussa atta hai 😡

right ,aab poll karo sab se jhoota kaun..
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Well it is not a problem if u r weak😕but what i hate about ichcha is that she goes on and on supporting evil tapori😡😡😡....she annoys me a lot😡😡😡...she is not only weak but a very bad example of a lead🤢🤢🤢....i m not saying all others are good but amongst all i hate her charcater the most.....bcoz it is always veer pushing in the relationship and i see no efforts from her to make veer happy🤢🤢🤢

agree bhai , being weak is not wrong , as every one gets weak once in a while , but not always , and never seen her standing against evil firmly
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

rahul there no questions in saying that iccha is weak. she super repressed and i can;t emphaisiza enough that there no harm in stranding for truth it will not ruin her goody good character, a lead suppose to be storng and fight off the evil

do u think iccha alone can beat the evil out of nani, tapu and mai without veer.
one day veer tells her to be strong, other day ammo ...when will she realize herself..😕
Edited by xavivilla - 13 years ago
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111abc

right ,aab poll karo sab se jhoota kaun..

tum kar na khud, apana naam bhi dalana 
TitansFan thumbnail
Hmm Cali, icha is capable of handling nani and taps, she is clever  , she used her mind many times when they had Generation Leap  Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

rahul there no questions in saying that iccha is weak. she super repressed and i can;t emphaisiza enough that there no harm in stranding for truth it will not ruin her goody good character, a lead suppose to be storng and fight off the evil

do u think iccha alone can beat the evil out of nani, tapu and mai without veer.
one veer tells her to be strong, other day mai ...when will she realize herself..😕

u know what the problem is.....nobody is perfect....nor veer nor ichcha....but i dont find any moment except one or two where ichcha showed her strength....ask one girl on this forum who would like to become like ichcha in life and i m sure u will not get even one yes....yar she is totally annoying🤢
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, depends...what we call weakness....if it is regarding fighting for one's rights then its iccha....I would not call  Veer weak...he had the courage back then to marry a maid's daughter going against his family & society...he had the strength to defend her during her bad times, he was strong enough to marry a widow and defending his decision despite severe protests from family...I wouldn't call him weak person...but  his love for iccha did make him weak during recent times.....he can't say No to iccha for anything...and lands up in situations & he gets torn between his principles & family pressures ....I do admire his selfless love for iccha...😊
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago