Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

EYES OF MY BELOVED- A SAJAN OS(completed) (Page 16)

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

hey ektaHug
awesome os dear
loved it Tongue
very emotional as well as romanticEmbarrassed
loved sajan romance soo adorableDay Dreaming
loved the ending part
really superb os ekta very well writtenClapClap
do cont soon
n thanks for the pmSmile
thank u so much dear 4 liking my work......means a lot 2 me.....m glad u liked SaJan so much in my FF......i wnt b continuing it but i'l b surely writing a new OS & will definetely PM u.....thnx a lot 4 ur luvly commnt.......Hug

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerrii

res will edit long surelly soory in short it was a blast

res will edit long surelly soory in short it was a blast
edited
samrat: YES gunjan.....i will definetely cum back.....(....saying so he left from der.....)

gunjan's POV

today 4 the 1st time i've felt sumthing 4 sum1.....he is sooo nice, so down-to-earth.....despite of being soooo sucessful not a hint of arrogance in him....nver met such a nice guy.....may god give him evrything best in his life......Big smileBig smileBig smile

(.....maybe god listened 2 her......)
for surley how can anyone reject an inocent girls requestt

(......samrat had not been 2 the orphanage since 5 days..Cry...he was literally shattered.Cry.Cry...he wanted 2 4get gunjan coz he always wanted a perfect life-partner & he had found evry perfect quality in gunjan & so he fell in love with her but after knowing about her physical disability, he was completely broken.Cry.Cry.
every one has same dreamss soo truuee
... & so he started 2 put all his attention in his work but that did not help......wenever he wanted 2 take rest, gunjan's innocent face came in front of his eyes.....he just cudn't 4get her.....his heart told him 2 go get gunjan but his practical & reasonable mind refused.Cry.soo truuee...he had completely transformed 4rm a fun-loving samrat 2 a very serious samrat in just 5 days...Cry..even his best frnd & bussiness partner mayank was shocked 2 see samrat in such state.Shocked....wenever he tried 2 ask samrat wud make an xcuse.....evry1 was confused including samrat..Confused....)

(.....on the other hand gunjans state was the same......she was missing samrat & wondering y has he not cum since 5 days..Wink..she herself did not knew y she was thinking so much abt a guy whum she met just 1ce.....but she had no answer..of course loveEmbarrassed....she used 2 just stare at the children with her unsure feelings abt samrat.....)

(ok frnz now here m goin 2 show a sequence wich is a tad too filmy but i find it appropriate with the story so plzz bear with it....hope u all understnd my POV....anything 4 SaJan rite.....)
we cnae bear eveythingg LOL

(....it was the 6th day....samrat was resting in his cabin....the whole office was empty except 4 him & mayank.....he was resting on his chair & again thinking abt gunjan.....he was asking god 2 help him find the right way wen he suddenly heard a voice....wen he woke up with a jerk....he was shocked 2 see himself in front of him.....it was his conscience wich had cum 2 his rescue.LOL.....)

samrat: whu r u?..LOL(i am a bohtt hahha.)LOL...(samrat asked with broken voice....he was shocked 2 see himself standing in front of him....he cudn't understnd wat the hell was happening.....)

samrat C: dnt worry dude.Wink....m ur conscience, ur inner voice....u asked 4 my help & so m here 2 help u.....u can share ur problm wit me.....(samrat was just too shocked.....no words cumin out of his mouth....)

samrat: i had seen it in movies...(eveyrthing is poosibel yarr)..dude does it really happen? r u really my consciense? & i had askd god 2 help me.....hw cum u r here?

samrat C: yes.....i am ur consciense.....i'l show u the right path....u can completely trust me..... & u must have heard the saying "GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES".Wink....so m here 2 help u.....

samrat: ok....like that....can u surely help me? since ur my consciense u must b knowing wat m goin thru rite?LOL

samrat C: YES samrat.....i know wat ur going thru....u r confused abt ur mind & heart..Confused...u r unable 2 dcide of ur feelings abt gunjan rite?

samrat: exactly dude! u knw evrything.....nw i can trust u completely....plzzz help me out of this mess.....plzzz dude.....

samrat C: ok so now watever i tell u to do u'l do it rite? will u answer me some of my q's?

samrat: sure.....u can ask me anything u want.....just help me out....i'll b really glad.....plzzzz.....

samrat C: ok now time 4 my q's then....wen did u think u've fallen in love with gunjan?

samrat: the day i saw her....i fell in love with her.....

samrat C: y did u fall in luv only with gunjan? wat was so special abt her? do u love her now?

samrat: evrything is so special about her....her beauty, her eyes, her smile, her innocence, her nature, her heart of gold, her love.....evrything is just so special abt her..Embarrassed.Embarrassed..(he went on describing gunjan with a smile on his face & without blinking his eyes as if he cud imagine her in front of him.....then he suddenly came 2 reality & saw his consciense smiling at him.....he focussed towards the q's.....) & now cumin 2 ur next q's i dont love gunjan now....i wanna 4get her.....Angry

samrat C: oh.....so u dont love gunjan now? y is that so? 

samrat: i dont love her now bcoz....bcoz....(words did not cum out 4rm his mouth.....).....u r my consciense u knw evrything.....u knw abt this too.....

samrat C: YA.....i know y u dont love gunjan anymore.....coz she is BLIND.....she cannot see the world like u....she wud b a perfect mis-match 4 u rite.....she doesn't fit in this society of urs....she is completely useless.....wat can v do of a useless girl like her.....she is a burden 2 the whole world....she is a burden 4 u as well.....she is just good 4 nothing....just throw her out of ur life.....she doesn't deserve 2 b with u....just throw that burden out of ur life.....just 4gt abt her......AngryAngry
veryy well writiten aweseomemeClap

(....samrat's blood was boiling hearing his consciense's words.....he felt like killing him der & den.....)

samrat: how dare u say this words 4 my gunjan? no one dare talk 2 her like that.....u came here 2 help me? i dont need ur help...... & dnt u dare utter a word against MY gunjan.....otherwise i'l kill u.....just get lost.....(his anger cud b seen thru his eyes....)Big smileClapClaposam

samrat C: (smiling).....this proves my point samrat.....u still LOVE gunjan....i had just said all that 2 see ur reaction & wat happened is in front of ur eyes.....samrat dont let ur love go away 4rm u....u hav 2 win her.....true love is not der in evry1's fortune.....go get her dude....u cnt loose her just bcoz she is BLIND....u can get any other normal, beautiful girl but she wont be gunjan....coz gunjan is unique.....she is made only 4 u..... & now u hav 2 bcum her eyes 4 her.....u cnt leave her alone coz it will b painful 4 gunjan as well as gunjan....go get ur love dude....dont let her go......Clap

(....realization dawned upon samrat.....yes his consciense was rite.....he loved gunjan....he luvd her till eternity....he cudn't loose her.....no nver.....he made up his mind 2 bring back his love 2 his life....he was vry thnkful 2 his consciense 2 make him  realize gunjan's worth in his life.Big smile...)

samrat: thnk u sooo much dude......ur a life-saviour.....i cnt tell u hw much i m thnkful 2 u.....u made me realize gunjan's worth in my life.....she is the best....she is truly the best....i'l propose her 2morrw.Embarrassed...thnk u so much dude....Big smileLOL

samrat C: no need 2 say thnk u samrat.....i am ur inner voice.....whu wud help u if i wont.....it was my pleasure.....go get ur gunjan but dont even think of proposing her 2morrow.....she maybe wud not understnd ur love.....she may think ur just symphatizing with her....1st bcum her frnd....let her feel the same wat u feel 4 her & wen u think its the right time now, propose her.....
great ideaWinkClap

(samrat understood wat his consciense meant..... & he agreed to it.....)

samrat: thnk u 1ce again dude.....thnx a ton....Big smile

samrat C: dnt say thnx samrat....! it was my duty 2 help u.... & wenever u need my help u can call me.....but i dnt think u'll need my help anymore....coz ur guiding light gunjan is cumin 2 guide u in ur life....best of luck 4 ur future life with gunjan...Big smile...(.....he smiled & saying so he vanished....  samrat knew wat he had 2 do next morning & he slept peacefully that night....)

( he got ready next day looking very handsum as usual & on his way 2 orphanage he purchased yellow flowers.....as soon as he reachd der all the children wer delighted 2 see him aftr almost a week....they all shouted 'SAMRAT BHAIYA AA GAYE'..... & as soon as gunjan heard this she stood up with a jerk.....she was too happy & she cud feel his presence & samrat was on cloud 9 on seeing her aftr so many daysBig smile, he felt like hugging her & proposing her there & then but he controlled himself.....Embarrassed)

gunjan: hi samrat....ur here aftr so many days....ur fine na? nothin happnd to u na? u just vanished aftr dat day? where wer u? u knw i was....i mean we wer worried so much 4 u..Embarrassed.Embarrassed..( samrat was delighted 2 see concern in her eyes 4 him wich meant that she had already startd feeling sumthing 4 him.....half of his mission was already complete....Big smile)ClapClap

samrat: m really sorry kids & gunjan.....i knw i deserve punishmnt.....i had 2 take a very imp decision regarding my life & now wen i knw wats best 4 me....(luking @ gunjan).....i m here..Embarrassed...Clap

boy: ok samrat bhaiya no problm.....no punishmnt 4 u nw..Big smile..v r vry happy that ur back.....btw ur looking very handsum 2dayWink....anything special?

samrat: nothing special yaar.....u all know m very handsumEmbarrassed....i look handsum evryday u seeWink....(he said proudly & noticed gunjans xpressions....she was blushing @ this....)

boy: ok bhaiya...! u sit here with didi....v r going 2 play.....(saying so they left 2 play leaving gunjan & samrat alone....samrat was just waiting 4 this momnt.....he sat der with gunjan & thought of having a conversation with her....)

samrat: so gunjan.....missed me?Embarrassed

gunjan: YES.....the children wer missing u a lot.....Big smile

samrat: m asking abt u.....

gunjan: ME? y will i miss u?..LOL..(she said with a fake confused xpression....
Confused)

samrat: gunjan, u 4got so soon? we r frnz remember?....u dont care abt ur frnd....m not goin 2 talk 2 u...Big smile..(he said with fake anger....)

gunjan: sorry samrat....plzzz 4give me....i was just joking....i missed u a lot.....plzzz m sorry....4give me naBig smile..Big smile..Big smile.(she said making a cute puppy face & seeing her samrat instantly melted....)

samrat: if u say sorry so cutely y wnt i 4give u? i forgive u but dnt repeat next time ok.....LOL

gunjan: thnk u so much....btw where wer u 4 so many days? u knw i was worried....(samrat was delightd on hearing that she was worried 4 him & dcided 2 tell her evrything honestly but not now on the day of proposal....)ClapClap

samrat: i had 2 take a very imp decision regarding my life....i'll tell u abt it wen i feel its the rite time & btw this yellow flowers r 4 u.....i will bring a yellow bouquet evryday 4 u 4rm now on.....WinkBig smile

gunjan: that is so sweet of u samrat....but u really dont need 2 do all this....

samrat: arrey! y shudn't i do all this 4 u.....u r my frnd....ur vry special & so a special bouquet of yellow flowers 4 a special frnd like u.....Big smile

(....gunjan was touched by his words.....4 the 1st tym ever sum1 had called her 'special'.....the whole world considered her as a burden but samrat had called her 'special' & hearing this her eyes bcame moist....)

gunjan: that is so sweet of u samrat.....m sooo touched....but y only yellow flowers....y not red or pink....?

samrat: bcoz red is the colour of frndshp & ur my frnd....regarding pink i dnt like it, its too girly & red....well i luv red roses but i've decided that i'll give red roses only 2 the girl i luv & the 1 whu wud b my life-partner.Embarrassed....

gunjan: oh!.Cry....(she said it with dissapointed tone & samrat noticed that & thought his plan is working & smiled luking upwards signaling 2 godBig smile while gunjan was confused that y was she dissapointed....Confused)

(......days passed on & samrat used 2 spent more time @ the orphanage now with gunjan.....gunjan luvd his company....he was always der 4 her wenever she was 2 fall, samrat's hands wer there 2 hold her....wenever she missed her parents, samrat was there 2 support her.....wenever she used 2 feel lonely, samrat was der 2 give her company....samrat was always der 4 her....he nver left her side & she had completely forgotten that she was blind coz now she was seeing the world thru samrat's eyes....she had found a perfect friend & in the meantime a lover in samrat......yes she started loving him...she luvd him till eternity & cud do anything 4 him but she hid her feelings coz she knew samrat deserved way better than her....y wud he luv a blind girl like her....he was the PERFECT....IDEAL guy 4 evry gal & he deserved the same.....little did she knew that samrat was head-over-heels in luv with her.....he luvd her crazily & with each passing day he was more sure that now he cudn't live witout her..... & wen he saw luv 4 him in gunjans eyes he felt like swaying in heaven.....he knew her eye language & they tld him that she luvs him as much as he does & so he dcided 2 propose her the next day...next morning was vry special to both....samrat had purchased RED roses 2day coz he was going 2 propose his lady love 2day....he was damn excited....he reachd the orphanage & saw gunjan sitting @ her fav place....he went towards her & gunjan cud feel his presence now...before samrat cud say anything gunjan said a hi 2 him....samrat was suprised...)
aweeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee
samrat: WOW gunjan! awesum....how did u knw i hav cum?Big smile

gunjan: samrat i atleast knw that u have arrived....i can feel ur presence....Embarrassed

samrat: amazing gunjan....btw wer r all the kids?

gunjan: they've gone 4 a picnic....

samrat: really?!Big smile...Wink.(samrat was happy 2 hear this....now no 1 wud b there 2 disturb him & gunjan.....his happiness cud heard thru his happy tone....gunjan was suprised 2 see samrat so happy....she did not knw the reason....Confused)Big smile

gunjan: YES....but y r u sounding so happy....?Confused

samrat: yes gunjan m vry happy.....coz a vry beautiful girl like u & a handsum guy like me r all alone here....(he said in a teasing voice...Wink....gunjan knew samrat well & she knew he was just joking coz he was a very decent guy...)LOL

gunjan: samrat....! stop joking ok....i knw ur not chance pe dance types....i trust u more than myself..Big smile..(she said confidently & samrat was delighted hearing this....he felt his world complete....he was now very sure that she too loved him a lot....)

samrat: thnx a lot gunjan 4 trusting me..Tongue..i promise i'l nver break ur trust on me....btw this flowers r 4 u....(he handed it to her)

gunjan: o samrat...! thnk u sooo much.....its so sweet of u 2 bring flowers 4 me everyday....i've startd luving this yellow flowers so much.....

samrat: gunjan this r not YELLOW flowers....i've bot RED flowers 4 u 2day..Big smile..(gunjan was shockd....she knew samrat wud give red flowers 2 the girl whum he luvd.....then y her? she was confused....does he luv her? no this cnt happen....y wud he luv a BLIND girl like her....no ways & so she spoke...)

gunjan: but samrat u told me that u'll give red roses only to the girl u luv den y me...?Clap

samrat: i gave u this flowers coz I LOVE YOU gunjan.....i luv u a lot....i luv u since the day i saw u.....Clap

(....gunjan was shocked, suprised, happy, sad.....she din knw hw she felt....she was feeling happy coz the person whum she luvd the most luvd her.....then a thought overcame her mind wich took all her happiness away....she thought that maybe samrat was symphatizing with her, with her disability....she did not want dat....she wanted his luv not his sympathy....samrat knew wat she was thinking....he knew wat was going on in her mind & heart.....but he was ready 2 face all this.....he was ready 2 answer all her q's....)
soo truuee....loved it to the coree

gunjan: samrat! u knw wat u r saying? this is not the rite time.....i thnk ur not in ur senses.....

samrat: i am completely in my senses gunjan.... & this is the truth that I LOVE YOU....I LOVE YOU gunjan.....i cnt live witout u....

gunjan: but samrat why? why do u love me? u dnt deserve me.....u deserve much better than me, whu wud b able 2 see the world with u....not a blind girl like me....plzz dont symphatize with me samrat.....(...gunjan was now crying...)

samrat: no gunjan....m not symphatizing with u....i luv u....i luv u more than my life....i fell in luv with u the day i saw u....i used 2 stare @ u 4rm the gate der.... & then i decided 2 bcum frnz with u but on that day i came 2 knw that u r BLIND....u cant see....2 b honest i was really broken....i 2 thought that i dont luv u & i deserve btter than u....dats y i din cum 2 orphanage 4 five days but den in this 5 days i came 2 knw dat hw much i luv you....i cnt stay witout u....u r my life gunjan....i knw how i spent those 5 days witout seeing u.....those days wer like hell on earth 4 me....but den i finally realized hw much i luv u....my heart told me to go get u....but den i thot 2 bcum ur frnd 1st & let u realize ur feelings 4 me....i knew it that if i proposed u that day, u'll feel that m symphatizing wit u.... & so i waited 4 2day wen u wud b able 2 feel my love.....(....he went on his kness...)

nw gunjan I LOVE YOU....do U LOVE ME? WILL U MARRY ME? WILL U BE NEHA'S MOTHER & LET ME BE HER FATHER? WILL U LOVE ME CRAZILY? & WILL U ALLOW ME 2 LUV U CRAZILY ALL MY LIFE? & the most imp thing WILL U LET ME BE YOUR EYES 4EVER? WUD U LYK 2 SEE THE WORLD THRU MY EYES? plzzz answer me.....Big smileLOLEmbarrassedloved it to the coree...amazinggggggg

(....gunjan was touched with his words....she cudn't see him but she cud feel his luv....she knew now that samrat truly luvd her & it wasn't sympathy & there was no way she wud let him go.....)

gunjan: YES samrat....i luv u too....i will marry u....i will b neha's mother & u will b her father.....i will love u crazily....i will allow u 2 luv me crazily.... & most importantly i will let u b my eyes....i wnt 2 see the world thru ur eyes....i want to see the world thru the EYES OF MY BELOVED.....i love you samrat.....i love you till eternity....awesseoooooooommmmmeeeee..loved itttt reallllllllllllyyyyy

(....samrat felt as if he has gained heaven....he felt like there's nothing else i can wish 4....he wanted 2 feel this moment & so he ran towards gunjan & hugged her tightly....gunjan 2 responded with same force.... & they both hugged each-other passionately.....aftr the long hug samrat broke it....he cupped gunjan's face & bot it closer to his face....gunjans heartbeats started thudding loudly.....they cud feel each-others breath on thier face....samrat said i love you again & kissed softly on her lips....gunjan too responded & slowly the soft kiss turned into a passionate one....they kissed each other 4 nearly 10 mins & then gunjan broke it......she was blushing...Blushing & so to hide her blushing face she quickly hid herself in his chest.....samrat was just loving this gunjan....then he went 2 gunjans fav sitting place & made her sit on his lap....they talked abt various things....abt thier life, thier 1st meeting, thier days of frndship, abt 2day, samrats frnds etc etc.....they spoke abt thier wedding wich wud b held aftr 2 weeks....both wer excited 4 it....it wud b a church wedding coz it was gunjan's wish & samrat just wanted 2 see her happy....)
soooo fablouluuuuuuuussssssssssssss..
(.....finally the day of wedding arrived....samrat wore a black blazer in wich he looked vry handsome & gunjan wore a nice white gown....he was looking like a prince & she a princess....mayank, dia, benji, nupur, uday & all samrats best frnz attnded the wedding....they wer vry happy 4 SaJan coz they looked perfect 4 each other....all children 4rm the orphanage had cum 4 thier wedding....the father of the church completed all the rituals & SaJan wer declared as husband & wife....samrat kissed gunjan & evry1 applauded 4 the newly weds....)
soo fantasiiccccccccccccccccccccccccc
samrat: i promise u gunjan 2 keep u always happy.... & i promise 2 fullfill all my duties as a husband & will luv u till my last breath....i will b ur eyes 4ever.... & nw u will see the world thru my eyes....
soo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt
gunjan: i 2 promise u samrat 2 always keep u happy.... & i promise 2 fulfill all my duties as a wife & will luv u evn aftr my death....i wnt 2 see the world only thru ur eyes....i do not wnt 2 see the world thru any1 elses eyes....i wnt 2 see the world only thru the EYES OF MY BELOVED.....
soo adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(SaJan touched thier foreheads with each-other & mayank commnted...)

"SAMRAT-GUNJAN- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.....TRULY PERFECT"
soo truuee
(.....to which every1 applauded.....even the gods 4rm the heaven must b smiling seeing them & wud b showering thier blessings & saying the same.....)

A PERFECT ENDING OF A NEW BEGGINING.......Smile

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meerrii.......ye kya tha........itna awesum rply......maine sapne me bhi imagine nai kiya tha k ye mere liye h......i still cnt blive it.....plzzzz pinch me......Pinch.....kya ye sach me sach h.....mai marr gayi yaar.....tumlog aise commnt karoge to mai khudko likhne se kaise rok paungi......thnk u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much meerrii.......this is the best commnt i can ever recive......will nver 4get it.....Cry....khushi k aansoo h......thnk u soooo much dear......HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSBabajiKaThullu

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerrii

continued
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClaploved the wholllleee os truuyllyyy aweeeesooommmeee
e....plzzz bear with my mistakes as this is my 1st OS.heyy nooooooo mistakeeesssssssss dont dare to say itt.
it was a fablousss fantsatic amazingg superbbbbbb os..realllllyy truullyyyy amaziinnggg...soooryy itna late reply karney k lea but i am sure now u were satisfieddd....hope soo......doo writeee moree plzzzzz..i reallly loved it a lottt...n the os name omgg totlllaayyy roocking like the os.....its sooo puree adorable cute januableeee loveeee.......omg i am in love with sajan once moree...thanksssss a lott for giving such a fablous os......n hats off to u..reallly aweseoommmeee
lovee uuu 
muhaaa
meri

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
satisfied?????!!!!!!! meerrii.......m floating on cloud 9 aftr reading ur commnt......is it really 4 my OS? itne saare applauses.....???? i still cnt blive it yaar.......plzzzzz pinch me.....plzzzzz......Pinch.....
GOSH! yaar.......agar tumlog aise commnts doge to mai khudko likhne se kaise rok paungi???......i'l b writing 1 more OS soon.....hope u will like it as well & will give a commnt like this.......really dear u made my day.....i cnt tell u how happy i am.....Big smile....thnx a lot 4 supporting & encouraging so much 2 a newbie like me.......i Heart u dear.....thnk u soooooooooo much........
HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSBabajiKaThullu

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

hey ekta mindblowi g part seriously loved it
the confession was seriously touching and heartfelt
i loved sajan so much
i also loved the seen where samrat was talking to his consious
i have to say you are a great writer
so please do write more stories on sajan or monaya
i would love to read them

love
tanzeel
thank u so much tanzeel......i cnt tell u hw much happy i am aftr reading ur comment......u really made my day......ur a fab writer & this comment cumin 4rm u means a lot 2 me......i will surely write more if u give commnts like this......thnx a ton 4 this luvly commnt dear.......Hug

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShSaJan

it was fab ektaa!! great jobb! i reallly liked samrats realizsation.that he still lovess gunjan..it was just mindblowingg...n the way he confessed his love for her...was superbbb...reallyyy 22 ggoooodddd!! keep it uppp....
thank u so much maisha 4 liking my work & appreciating so much......as u already knw that m a big fan of ur FF's & OS's & so it means a lot cumin 4rm u......i cnt tell u hw happy i am......thnx a ton dear 4 this luvly commnt......Hug
SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhikaBhushan

Originally posted by ekta_monaya

Originally posted by RadhikaBhushan

res will edit at late night

---Edited-----

sry main kal ki nahi aaj ki late night ki baat kar rahi thiLOL

first of all a very ig sryyyyyyyyy
kaan pakdu maafi????? plzz forgive me plz.....

well maine kaam hi aisa kiya haii jo maafi ke kabhil nahi haiii'
i knw thoda filmy tha..LOL
bt really vry sry.....Ouch

main hi tume itna bol rahi thi ki ekta update kae ekta update kar aur jab tune
update kiya to maine maine kya kiya res??????????LOLLOLLOL

bt nw n editing my comment....
without any more bakwas......

frm the starting i love each n every word weach n every scene of this part......
yahhh it was fantastic dat... samrat didnt propose her directly...
first gv time to also fell her for him....

n wait for the right moment...
n usne moke pe choka maar diya.....
sab children bahar gaye aur usne use propoe kar diya...
n of couse he knw dat she loves him too....
n dat was so sweet....

so adorable sajan 's confession...
so readl n u really describe both's POV both's emotions very well........

n love sammy when he honest to her...

n really loved him dat he srill love her...
n dat made me more happy.......
superb fantastic n mazing  part...

n the ebd was mindblowing........
dats called an OS......
n its title perfectly suit ur story,,,,,,,

n dats y i love its title as much as story.....

n i was damnhappy when samrat said dat ye yellow rose nahi haiii
ye RED  ROSE haiii..... bst mon=ment....

n yaahhhhh gunjan can see world through samrat's eyes.....

yaahhhhhh  yupieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
finally both are to gether...
n m damn happy....
Do write more os like this ok.,,,,,,,,

agar koi mystry chahiiye to muje bol dena lollzzzzzLOL

bt really simply amazing os n
exceellent jobe done by you.....

Do more work like this....
i love to read more ok...
nw m ending my cmmnt with lots of

Love
Radhi...Wink

LOLLOLLOL

WOW! radhika pehle to commnt nai kiya & jab kia to aisa....! awesum yaar........ye comment padhke mera Heart garden-garden ho gaya.......thnx a ton radhika 4 liking my work so much & 2 b honest this update was dedicated 2 u & meerrii.......pehle mai sad end rakhne wali thi but phir isko maine happy-ending banaya & m glad k tuje ye itna pasnd aya......muje to laga tha k chappal padenge.......Ouch.....yes i will write more.....mera doosra OS abhi mere mind k process me h & it wnt b mistery but if mai FF likhungi & usme suspense ki zaroorat hogi to tuje hi consult karungi.....aftrall ur I-F ki MISTERY QUEEN yaar......LOL......3-4 din me post bhi kr dungi......hope u will like it as well......thnx a ton 4 this wonderful commnt yaar.......means a lot 2 me......my Heart is doing balle-balle yaar.......Dancing 

res will edit at late nightWink
aur kitna edit karegi yaar....??? kuch aur bhi likhna baaki h...??? aur kitne JHATKE degi mujhe....????ShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMS

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
res Ekta!
Will edit after my exams Embarrassed
CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.

Go to top