Khotey Sikkey

India-Forums

Khotey Sikkey
Khotey Sikkey

MOTW|*Khota Sikka Of The Week*#1|Closed (Page 4)

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Hey Shreya,
Time for some quick Q's from my side!!! Have fun..Hope the Q paper is not very hardLOLLOLLOL

1. What is your biggest dream in life which you want to achieve no matter what?Tongue
2. What is the funniest and craziest compliment or comment you have ever received so far in life?Big smile
3. What is your favorite holiday destination?LOL
4. Which scene or sequence/episode of KS so far you personally feel was the best and why?Day Dreaming

5. If you happen to win a contest and the prize was a candle light dinner with the 5 Khotey Sikkey then what would your reaction be like?

6. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
7. What do you prefer western or eastern clothes?
8. Staying in or eating out?
9. Late nights or early mornings?

My. God. Such a long Q paper. Even my exams aren't so long. LOL Okay. So I'll answer this in parts. I'll keep quoting the parts that I answered. Smile

1. My biggest dream is to spend a few years and travel the world. I want to visit every small place on this planet and enjoy myself there for at least 2 days. Obviously I won't be able to do that, so another version would be to travel the world by visiting the beautifulist (not a word, I know) places in the world. Romantic if with a date. Tongue
  2. The funniest and craziest compliment came from this random guy. I was on the subway falling asleep when he said into my ear, "Why is this beautiful face so sleepy when I'm near?" I opened my eyes to find this man sitting beside me with his two children. LOL
  3. My favourite holiday destination is any place in Europe.
  4. This will be hard to answer because I love all the scenes, but my favourite episode so far was this past one: Paheli Ki Paheli. It had a lot of emotions in it: from anger to comedy to romantic to a lot of great detection and suspense. Smile
  5. Um...let's see. It would be something like this: OH MY GOD!!! AHHHHHH!! Ok. So I'm meeting the Khotey Sikkey. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Do I have something good to wear?!! Do i have to go to the store and get something new?!!! Dude, calm down. You're meeting the Khotey Sikkey, but they're like only a few years older than you. Relax. LOL Embarrassed
  6. I like all the days of the week because every day brings something new.
  7. Usually anything comfortable. Vidya actually asked me a similar question. Smile Tongue
  8. Usually staying in.
  9. Both. I sleep late and get up early.
For now, I'll stop here. I'll come back to the rapid fire round later. Smile

Just wanted to add one thing: Hope you don't feel bad about this, but a few of your questions are quite personal so I may skip them in answering because I don't want to share anything too personal. Hope you understand. Smile

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 06 March 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85spamalot

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
@ Shreya: Thank you Hugfor the lovely answers of Part 1Big smile I really appreciate your spiritThumbs Up and that you are willing to answer this so called grilling Q Paper!!! Waiting to read Part 2 answers especially the rapid fire!Embarrassed Yeah sure answer them at your comfort level I just wrote these questions as and when they were coming to my mind. I am Sorry if anything unintentionally hurt you.

Edited by shwetha85 - 06 March 2011 at 7:26pm
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

@ Shreya: Thank you Hugfor the lovely answers of Part 1Big smile I really appreciate your spiritThumbs Up and that you are willing to answer this so called grilling Q Paper!!! Waiting to read Part 2 answers especially the rapid fire!Embarrassed Yeah sure answer them at your comfort level I just wrote these questions as and when they were coming to my mind. I am Sorry if anything unintentionally hurt you.

Oh no. It didn't hurt me. I was sure that you'd understand. Smile

I'll post the answers to the rapid fire round on Tuesday. Smile
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Oh no. It didn't hurt me. I was sure that you'd understand. Smile

I'll post the answers to the rapid fire round on Tuesday. Smile

Yes I do understand that talking a lot on personal front is not good on public forumsSmile and no problem take your time to answer the Q's as the whole week being dedicated to youTongue
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
congrats shreya!!
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Lovely Questions And answering are going onn....Very well answerd shreya....

vidya u r maker of this MOTW...So i have a suggestion for this MOTW....If u put the Name of the winner after the word MOTW in the subject of MOTW every week....So i hope its look nice.....
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks, vidya:-) , in ths way , winer may feel more special i thnk.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Khotey Sikkey Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index