Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Mad Film Club #202 | H'BDay Nisha pg 98 (Page 121)

.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Joined: 02 October 2008
Posts: 13748

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waterbearer

Originally posted by -anjz-

Originally posted by Waterbearer

 huh? urm...Yeah, sure, Only if her name was Anjan or something ROFL

You are only rejecting me coz of my name?? Shocked  Shucks... Ignore the A at the end then... ROFL
Hawww, no no!!! Anjana is a great name and there are lot of things that need to be ignored/changed apart from the AROFL

Shocked Shocked Shocked

YOU JUS DINT SAY THAT....!!!!!!!  ROFLROFLROFL

Boy oh boy!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-KingAragorn-iTangled_25

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Joined: 08 December 2008
Posts: 41604

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KingAragorn-

Originally posted by Waterbearer

Originally posted by -KingAragorn-

Originally posted by Waterbearer

yeah, you messed it up with the vampire guy! LOL


Oops.... Stefan would be... me! Shocked  Embarrassed  See my DP! ROFL
I've seen! and you messed me up with your DP! D'ohROFL


D'oh 
haha, so cute! LOL Did I tell you that when I spoke to you on the phone, the ridiculous image of you in my mind was of that DP or a faceless fella? D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-KingAragorn-.anjz.

.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Joined: 02 October 2008
Posts: 13748

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KingAragorn-

Originally posted by Waterbearer

Originally posted by -KingAragorn-

Originally posted by Waterbearer

Err, Sayeed, I was Steven, not Stefan! ROFL

Band of Brothers ki band baj gayyi! ROFL



Oh, sorry... i knew something wasn't right ....  you were Steven! ROFL  
yeah, you messed it up with the vampire guy! LOL


Oops.... Stefan would be... me! Shocked  Embarrassed  See my DP! ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-KingAragorn-iTangled_25

-KingAragorn- IF-Sizzlerz
-KingAragorn-
-KingAragorn-

Joined: 03 July 2008
Posts: 15456

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waterbearer

Wrong Sayeed Shocked Re-check, I'm not in love with Anjana in that sense where sense organs stop functioning! she asked me for a date, not me! ROFL


You know what she wants!!! Tongue she wants you! Star  Stop denying!!! Approve Living in denial is not the way! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.iTangled_25

.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Joined: 02 October 2008
Posts: 13748

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waterbearer

Originally posted by -anjz-

Originally posted by Waterbearer

 That reminds me!Shocked

I'm sorry Anj, I officially decline your proposal for a date, I'm dating Shahid(Ann) Blushing I'm vaaryy loyal Blushingsorry Embarrassed
ROFL

Hmph!!!!! Angry  Ouch  

BUT i am really proud of you babe... i like my 'love' to be loyal... Approve

ROFL
Shocked Egaad! *runs* ROFL

Shaaahhiiiddd!!


Whats Egaad...?? Confused  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-KingAragorn-iTangled_25

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Joined: 08 December 2008
Posts: 41604

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anjz-

Originally posted by Waterbearer

Originally posted by -anjz-

Originally posted by Waterbearer

 huh? urm...Yeah, sure, Only if her name was Anjan or something ROFL

You are only rejecting me coz of my name?? Shocked  Shucks... Ignore the A at the end then... ROFL
Hawww, no no!!! Anjana is a great name and there are lot of things that need to be ignored/changed apart from the AROFL

Shocked Shocked Shocked

YOU JUS DINT SAY THAT....!!!!!!!  ROFLROFLROFL

Boy oh boy!!!!
Shocked It's all your understanding! I said nothing, nothing I tell you! ROFL My lips are sealed! ROFL
-KingAragorn- IF-Sizzlerz
-KingAragorn-
-KingAragorn-

Joined: 03 July 2008
Posts: 15456

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waterbearer

haha, so cute! LOL Did I tell you that when I spoke to you on the phone, the ridiculous image of you in my mind was of that DP or a faceless fella? D'oh


No, I'm Stefan Salvatore... really! Cool  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iTangled_25

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Joined: 08 December 2008
Posts: 41604

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anjz-

Originally posted by Waterbearer

Originally posted by -anjz-


Hmph!!!!! Angry  Ouch  

BUT i am really proud of you babe... i like my 'love' to be loyal... Approve

ROFL
Shocked Egaad! *runs* ROFL

Shaaahhiiiddd!!


Whats Egaad...?? Confused  LOL


It's some expression that Mr. Weatherbee used to use in Archie comics! ROFL



Originally posted by -KingAragorn-

Originally posted by Waterbearer

Wrong Sayeed Shocked Re-check, I'm not in love with Anjana in that sense where sense organs stop functioning! she asked me for a date, not me! ROFL


You know what she wants!!! Tongue she wants you! Star  Stop denying!!! Approve Living in denial is not the way! ROFL



Shocked

*checks Sayeed's temperature*
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-KingAragorn-.anjz.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~ Chat Club Slambook ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: gk_09   Replies: 467   Views: 110354

gk_09 467 110354 27 October 2016 at 12:15am by dushyantburman
Telugu Chat Club # 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1204   Views: 71312

mr.superkool 1204 71312 17 January 2014 at 11:51am by rose.three
~Online Angels Club 4 ~ Happy Birthday Ria pg79~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: 268143   Replies: 638   Views: 37349

268143 638 37349 02 December 2011 at 11:52pm by rajsingh420
||<Pagal Club House>||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

Author: mariasrk   Replies: 687   Views: 25209

mariasrk 687 25209 22 December 2010 at 10:02am by -Gunjan-
*Nisha's Chat Club* - Welcome

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: *Sweet_Ishu*   Replies: 516   Views: 7075

*Sweet_Ishu* 516 7075 07 June 2008 at 4:01pm by reallove25

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index