Chat Clubs

| Mad Film Club #202 | H'BDay Nisha pg 98 - Page 40

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -KingAragorn-

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Bangladesh beat England by 2 wickets!!!!! 🤔

me told u this b4 only but u did not believe me !!!   🤣 

awwwww... Kayes English was so much like me !!! 😳 😆

Keep----------Smiling !!!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Morning...... 🤗

Keep----------------Smiling !!!!😊
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tomnjerry2

me told u this b4 only but u did not believe me !!!   🤣 

awwwww... Kayes English was so much like me !!! 😳 😆

Keep----------Smiling !!!! 😊

Haha!! I don't make predictions, that's not for us to do!!! 😆

I've met Kayes at an event last year, his English is actually a bit better than what you heard last night. I guess he was exhausted, overjoyed and nervous at the same time. But he understands it better than he speaks, no doubt!!! 😆

Edited by -KingAragorn- - 13 years ago
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nisha80

OMG...Bang beat Eng...shocking result 😲 😕 😆

The win wasn't shocking at all.!!! 😃  but it was the nail-biting finish was quite unbelievable. Paceman Shafiul batted like Tamim and won the match!!!  The match was certainly over for England when they were bowled out for 225 in 49.4 overs. Bangladesh was going to win it easily if the middle order didn't collapse, but there's good batting talent upto no. 10 and somehow the team decided to win it the hard way. Luckily no one in the stands or anywhere in country suffered heart-attacks!!! 😆
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -anjz-

Heyyyyaaaaaaaa 🤗

@ Aragorn.... The call rates may b cheaper coz there are loadsa ppl coming from your country to work here.... so i guess they have kept the rates cheaper..... what say??? 😉

Yes, I also think that's the reason. But I have loads of friends in India ( not including IF contacts ) and I would appreciate if the mobile companies could lower the rates a bit!!!! Many of us have friends, relatives and professional contacts in WB and other parts of India also! 😆
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Good luck to India for today's match!!! Should be very exciting! I believe South Africa will choke again!! 🤣 SA are clueless against spin. India should have a spin-friendly pitch and not a flat, lifeless batting paradise for this match. 😎
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
TJ, do you think positively of  the use of UDRS? I think the technology has been used very poorly. BD could've lost the match against Ireland. Clean LBW decisions not given by the on-field umpires, and that decision upheld after the review!!!!

I thought UDRS was in place to give correct decisions no matter what, but even yesterday, Shakib had an important LBW shout turned down by UDRS although 60% of the ball was in line to hit the off-stump. But they said the whole ball has to be in line with the stumps!!! I've never heard of such ridiculous things. Benefit of the doubt is for the on-field decisions only, right? For the review, they should only see if it's hitting or not ( of course, the other LBW rules must be followed - like it must not pitch outside Leg stump, no overstepping from the bowler etc.). And also this bloody 2.5 meters rule that they followed without using commonsense, now halfway through the tournament they've changed it.

Sometimes you can't help but wonder if FIFA and ICC are run by a secret society of monkeys....   🤔

-KingAragorn- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rockstar_ria

Nervous!!!😳😛

Don't be!!! 🤗. 🤗. 🤗. 🤗. 🤗. 🤗. 🤗.
Rockstar_ria thumbnail
I'll walk by Bucky Covington!😊
Rockstar_ria thumbnail
You had me at hello!❤️Edited by Rockstar_ria - 13 years ago