| Mad Film Club #202 | H'BDay Nisha pg 98 - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -KingAragorn-

Can I call in the weekend when you're not busy? I I was thinking of calling tonight but you need to sleep!!! 😃

Goodnight! 🤗. 🤗. 🤗. 🤗. 🤗.

Yes, Sunday seems ideal! or even Saturday after 1 pm 😳
and I got your text yesterday night, which I saw today morning and I already had that number! 😎

Edited by Waterbearer - 13 years ago
Oh and I during my exams would still say, faaivvee minutes!!!!😳 Those were the days when mum used to wake me, now those freaking alarms do the job! 😆
Originally posted by Waterbearer

Who?

Ok I had a super awesome day, I'm beat, drained, spent, super tired in short, and I totally need some sleep, but right now, my mind has this overwhelming sense of satisfaction and peace! ❤️

I meant waiting for someone to come online HERE.... 😆
Originally posted by Waterbearer

Oh and I during my exams would still say, faaivvee minutes!!!!😳 Those were the days when mum used to wake me, now those freaking alarms do the job! 😆

I know right?? in my school days mom used to come wake me up... now i have wake her up asking for breakfast ... 🤣

Kya Zamaana hai..... 🤣
Originally posted by -KingAragorn-

Hey!!! Great that you like LP!! Dead By Sunrise is Chester's ( LP's lead vocal) side project. 😃  I think Dead by Sunrise is more creative than LP! 😃

Hey can you tell me around what time ( SG time) in the evening you're online? I know it's like 1am right now over there, so you're probably asleep. 😆

Will listen to the Westlife song! Thanks! 👍🏼
Ohhh is it? I dint know that.... Ohhh his name is Chester..?? I like his voice   I jus googled and i jus came to know the guys i like in d grp are Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington... 😃

These are the only 2 songs i have heard of Dead by Sunrise.... so i cant really say abt their creativeness... and also LP was kinda like my 1st English rock band i have heard.... so they have to be my all time favs.... 😉

Ummm..... i am usually here arnd 7-9 pm.. thats when i am really free with nothing else do it...  thats like your 5-7pm... 😆   Office hours eh...???
and nope, i wasnt asleep then... 😉 i usually sleep by 1:30 or 2.... very rarely before that... 😆 but i am usually kinda busy then...😆

No Problem 😃
Good Morning..... 🤗 

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊
Good morning everyone!!!🤗

now the trignometric formulas are gonna get replaced by electric field, magnetic field, mirror formula, lens formula and blahhhhh.......😃😆Edited by Rockstar_ria - 13 years ago
It ain't about the money, money, money,
We don't need your money, money, money,
We just wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the price tag!😃
Oh Ria.. Miss u a lot x a lot really!!!!! :((
ATM i cn jus say tu board phaad k aana lol. But uske baad i hav a lot lot lot to say and ask!! Bt r8 nw u focus on those damn books!
Physics toh ho jayega na....