Modz plss close this topic - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, yes, he does drink and smoke but I don't think that should matter to us. It's his personal life, we can't really dictate anything. Personally speaking, yes, I abhor smokers but Vivian is an actor and the only thing I care about is that I love him as Abhay Raichand. He can do whatever he wants as Vivian, I really don't care, my personal PoV 😳

Same here love abhay raichand more than vivian becoze we hardly know him..............yeah its upto him whatever its his will and wish.............and it really shoulnt matter to us
why do u ppl open this kind of topics here? this just creates misunderstandings! Its a pen!

Well, yes, he does drink and smoke but I don't think that should matter to us. It's his personal life, we can't really dictate anything. Personally speaking, yes, I abhor smokers but Vivian is an actor and the only thing I care about is that I love him as Abhay Raichand. He can do whatever he wants as Vivian, I really don't care, my personal PoV 😳
agreed 100%

My POV is the same as urs!
If he drinks or smokes, i don't care I love Vivian and it's forever πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ
Its a pen?? Lol!!!

But nways smoke/drink etc, that's his personal stuff..we should avoid commenting na!!!

Pls dont Mind !!
Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz........when i read the title i was shocked......
its a pen dear🀣
its such a releif.....
Edited by FANAA_4KarNeet - 13 years ago
i believe there s something called personal image of an actor so whether the actor smokes or drinks it matters to their fans who treat them as their idols,who love them although as many said it should not affect us.this  answer is politicaly right .even who is their girlfrnd it matters to us ,dont we talk about it ?so its very important for them to maintain their image.vivian i dont think would be involved in all these.he seems to be very good boy.😊

Originally posted by tanvismile

i believe there s something called personal image of an actor so whether the actor smokes or drinks it matters to their fans who treat them as their idols,who love them although as many said it should not affect us.this  answer is politicaly right .even who is their girlfrnd it matters to us ,dont we talk about it ?so its very important for them to maintain their image.vivian i dont think would be involved in all these.he seems to be very good boy.😊

agreeeee
As long as Vivian is Vivian and he's acting well and being a good human to others I won't see him as bad. Sure, smoking is a bad thing but I guess that is his personal choice and its not gonna affect us right. Plus as long as he stay the cute and charming too I think I'm good with that (:
*Edit*
LOOOL 
apparently its a pen? :P
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 13 years ago