Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

ANURAG-PRERNA KA GHERA PYAR (Page 95)

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam.BashajFaraan92

Sonam.B IF-Dazzler
Sonam.B
Sonam.B

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by Sonam.B

"I'll sue Cezzane Khan for defamation!!"
Just like ants to sugar,controversies are attracted to Shweta Tiwari. In the past month paparazzi devoted several coulmn widths to her link-up with arch-rival Cezzane Khan. Fed up with all the unsolicited publicity she has given up speaking to the media.
GR8! was an exception...

"You know I've stopped talking to the media..." Shweta fumes. Why? "Why should I talk to anyone? Everyone writes anything about me.It really doesnt matter what I say...people write what they want to write."

However, with GR8! she finally gives up,pulls a chair and settles down,"I dont know what to say really. I might say something here, then people misunderstand me and then they misquote me. How do I know that you won't do it? You know I've stopped taking calls from any journalists,"says Shweta in a childlike voice.

"What about all the reports of her alleged affair with Cezanne Khan, their recent patch-up? Her ego clashes with Ronit and Urvashi? Are they mere rumors?
Controversies, Controversies, Controversies..."Humm...they do follow me, dont they?"

She looks me straight in the eye and blasts,"I have a lot of issues with Cezzane Khan. I hate that b******.People write anything about him and me.Me and Cezzane had an affair? What nonsense!! Has anyone ever seen us together anywhere? I supposedly had affairs with multiple guys!Really? When? Has anyone ever seen me at coffee shops or restaurants? Has anyone ever seen me at parties? I shoot for 40 days a month for KZK.Where in the world do I have the time for an affair?They even say that I recently patched up with him.Why the hell should I patch up with him? I hate him!!"

She takes a deep breath and is ready to blast off again,"I told him that if he continues to talk shit everywhere I'm going to sue him for defamation. After that he keeps his distance from me. I could'nt care less if he is having an affair with Subha or not!"

She cools down and then continues,"Look I am a very reserved person.I'm a loner.I like to be by myself.People misunderstand my behaviour.They think that because I sit in a corner away from everyone I'm a snob.The fact is that after I talk to someone for 5 minutes I dont know what to talk about..So I sit in one corner with a book. I love reading in between shots.And everyone knows when I am reading, they should'nt disturb me."

So is it a ploy to keep people at bay?"Yes I avoid people...I dont like all that hugging and kissing.That's the reason I even stay away from Ronit Roy. I dont have a problem with him it's just that he likes to hug people and I dont like that.I have never had a fight with him."

"Even with Urvashi I dont have a problem but we dont talk to each other on the sets.What ego clashes yaar? We all are professionals. I go to the sets for work;I finish my work and go home. Beyond that I dont care who is doing what!"

No wonder Shweta is missing from the party circuit. At parties too people love to hug,kiss and embrace,"I'm a very hands-off person. I dont go to parties..I'd rather spend time with my daughter,"says Shweta.

It's commendable though she is beseiged with controversies her scenes with Cezanne still sizzle the screen so much so that you start beleiving they are actually in love with each other,"That's acting na.It's a job yaar!"she winks.

Suddenly she trails off with a faraway look. Shweta suffers from acute mood fluctuations leaving the person talking to her totally confused. Very childlike in her expressions she will gesticulate and will talk so excitedly that you dont know what she wants to convey. And like the wind can change direction anytime, Shweta can change a topic anytime.

Snapping back to reality she becomes conscious that I'm gaping at her,"See you noticed it because you were with me right now. A lot of people dont notice it and think I'm a snob.Sometimes when I'm talking to someone,I start to think about something else. Sometimes I'm mentally planning my schedule or in general thinking about something. By the time I get back to reality that person gets highly offended and makes a hasty generalization that I'm a snob!! I really dont know what to do about it!"

"You know my daughter Palak is now five years old. She has become so smart now. I love spending time with her when I get time. I love to drop her to school and pick her up. She watches my serial but more than that she loves watching the Disney channel. That's another reason why I dont like to go to any party."

Shweta moved into a new house recently and she did it up all by herself."Yesss.."she screams. "I recently bought a new 1200 sq. ft home.I did the place all by myself.It's a nice comfortable house."
According to her, the place she visits least in her new home is her kitchen."I dont cook much.But I like to cook.Actually I cook only things that I like to eat.The rest my maid takes care of.I make very good pav bhaaji,"she adds with giggles and whispers

Again she goes quiet and something else has gripped her attention. And this time I dont hang around and wait for her to snap out of it.

***Courtesy- Gr8 magazine- The world's first GREAT! television glossy***

this is even funnier, could hardly believe shweta could say all this. I used to hate her back in those days because of her immaturish behaviour

Shweta is quite immature, that was evident in Big Boss also! she is like a child, so I suppose when she gets angry, she gets angry like a child also! that is one quality in her that cannot change, she is immature and childish, but I also think that she is also a nice person, it is a shame as to whatever happened between Shweta-Cezanne! things got way too ugly! wish they patched up!Confused I Know Cezanne recently said that he does not mind working with Shweta, but who knows if Shweta--who is riding high on success, would ever agree!! I think both are nice people, and I feel Shweta took her hatred or annoyance for Cezanne to a very high level, wish they could sort things out like adults!
well said. I could not agree more!!
Sonam.B IF-Dazzler
Sonam.B
Sonam.B

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
both shweta and cezanne are extremely nice people but very misunderstood  as even quoted by RR himself.
I remember ronit was interviewed once and asked to comment abt the controversies surrounding shweta-cezanne.
he said and I quote-- that he is a really nice boy but quite misunderstood.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaloveyou

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Sonam.B

shwetaloveyou Goldie
shwetaloveyou
shwetaloveyou

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by Sonam.B

both shweta and cezanne are extremely nice people but very misunderstood  as even quoted by RR himself.
I remember ronit was interviewed once and asked to comment abt the controversies surrounding shweta-cezanne.
he said and I quote-- that he is a really nice boy but quite misunderstood.
I am sure that is true! he does seem like a really nice guy!
U KNOW ME SOCHTE HON HER KASE KASE KI MARZII HA USE APNI LIFE APNI TAREKI SE JEENE CHAI SO CEZZAANE AND SHWETA R THE SWEET PERSON...

ashaj

Sonam.B IF-Dazzler
Sonam.B
Sonam.B

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
KZK my fave love story :Ekta Kapoor
I am a voyeur : Ekta Kapoor
Tags: Ekta Kapoor,Star One,Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani,Vivian Dsena,Sukriti Khandpal
By YojanaPhadnis 8 Oct 2010 - 18:39 Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger

She says she prefers watching American television. True Blood and Brothers and Sisters are shows she loves watching to unwind. Yes, she does watch her shows "because I have to" but otherwise, Ekta Kapoor would rather look west.

She's given television many a love jodi. From Anurag-Prerna to Sujal-Kashish, from Heer-Prem to Anurag-Taani, Ekta has given them all. Little wonder then she says "love stories are my forte" and so she brings yet another love story, this time on Star One, called Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. She calls it a raw, edgy love story, which will go on air on October 18.

The show is rumoured to have been inspired by Stephanie Meyer's popular 'Twilight Series'. The story is about two central characters, Peeya and Abhay. While Peeya is a simple and straightforward, Abhay has a dark, mysterious side to him. The show, as Ekta put it, has a supernatural element to it.

TellyChakkar caught up with Ekta who breezed through our questions.

You are known for your love stories, which has been you favourite?
Undoubtedly, it has to be Kausautii Zindagi Kay. It was a personal journey for me when I made it. In movies, it is As Good As It Gets, it's a funny little love story. I also like the original Love Story.

You said Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani is an edgy love story, were there any difficulties you encountered during its making?
My God! Only I know what I have gone through. It's easy to say you are making a show which is different and in India unlike other countries there are limitations. We have limited ideas about supernatural elements. We have written it over five times. We kept rewriting the story till we were completely satisfied with it.

How would you define 'edgy'?
I can't! The guy in my story is imperfect. He is different from what you can imagine. How can you fall in love with someone so wrong? The edginess comes from the fact that he is different.

But then no one is perfect?
He is not imperfect, he is so wrong. It's like falling in love with a villain.

For someone who has an eye for talent, you faced a lot of difficulties while casting for the show, right?
Yes, that's because I didn't get the right faces. Even if I did, they were bad actors I mean I don't have the time to now to teach them acting and then reshoot. Every time we launched a show we spent 10 times the money in grooming the actors but this time because we had deadlines it was tough. So this time we decided if we don't find a fresh face we would stick to a closely fresh face and Sukriti (Khandpal) and Vivian (D'Sena) came closest to the characters they are playing of Peeya and Abhay.

You often say that your stories are more or less inspired from incidents in your life, what has been the inspiration for this show?
Nothing that happened in my life, which is why I took so long to write this show. (Laughs) this time it was tough to write. American shows have a lot of liberty, I researched from those shows. It was more liked I learned, unlearned, learned some more. The fact that a few of the American shows managed to bring out the fiction and supernatural element without showing horror was inspiration of sorts.

You think the story was better suited for a feature film?
I think it is fun doing it on TV. I wanted to do it for the small screen.

Everyone is talking about Bigg Boss, KBC and Master Chef, what are you excited about?
I quite like Bigg Boss. I liked the 14 contestants (laughs).

If you were offered Bigg Boss would you be a part of it?
You think I am nuts! I am a voyeur; I made LSD, cameras on me 24x7, nope, not my scene!

Shows these days don't run for years, they get pulled off sometimes within three months, do you think it's because the audiences have become smarter?
Engaging the audience of today for a long time is impossible because when TV happened, satellite TV, it was fresh. Now most of us make the same thing, for the masses. Now after so many years, the newness is lost. I don't see fiction taking a turn till urban fiction takes over, when digital takes over, TV will be redefined then.

Do you think reality shows has taken over fiction in a big way?
I think reality shows is a phase, they will always be there. However they can never take the place of fiction shows that give high ratings at the cheapest cost. Both serve different purposes.

ashaj

Sonam.B IF-Dazzler
Sonam.B
Sonam.B

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaloveyouashaj

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam.Bashaj

Go to top