Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Arey nikita every1 hav different POV's.!!!😊

So dont enforce ur POV on others..!!!πŸ˜‰

I can understand dat u did'nt like TL at all..!!
Infact i also did'nt liked dat serial 4rm any view at all..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Bt it does'nt mean dat we start enforcing our POV's on others..!!!😳

Every1 hav diff likings nd POV's so let it be..!!!
U should not hav created dat topic in TL forum coz obviuusly da people of dat forum loves TL da most nd they will never listen u nd start ganging up nd bullying da person who who is comparing TL with her fav show..!!!πŸ˜†

Bt i must say u hav valid points dere..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† bt u should not hav created dat topic coz its of no use..!!!
If dat topic would be in KZK forum den it would be fine bt not in TL forum..!!!πŸ˜‰

i think i stated a fact, tere liye inspired by kzk a hit show, however tere liye is a flop show! I am sorry if Harshad fans r not ready to see the fact how big of a flop tere liye is!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL....Faraan, you are too cute πŸ˜†
No, anyone can open topic in TL but that discussion should be limited to that forum rather than bringing in here coz it's distracting!!!

I understand many of you don't like TL and it's casts......which is perfectly fine πŸ‘πŸΌ, but calling the show crap and Harshad's fans are delusional and blind in someone's fanclub is unacceptable. 
I don't care if you do that in right place such as TL forum coz then you will see the reaction, but calling us blind and blah blah here is just hurtful coz not many of us know what you are talking about us under someone's FC.

I would love to see this FC moving forward in healthy way. We can't make it a basher thread if we want to continue!! You can't degrade other shows/actors in this FC coz it can hurt others' sentiment!!

That is all :) 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nkapoor

i think i stated a fact, tere liye inspired by kzk a hit show, however tere liye is a flop show! I am sorry if Harshad fans r not ready to see the fact how big of a flop tere liye is!

i know..πŸ˜†
Bt as i said every1 hav difffernt likings nd choices.. it really does'nt mean dat if we dont like 1 serial den da other people will also not like  it..!!!
Some may like dat..!!!πŸ˜‰
U should hav created dat topic in KZK forum wen it was not locked bt ur place of creating dat topic is'nt good  coz there r only TL fans dere coz dat is a TL forum so dont ever think dat they r gonna listen u weather u state facts or anything..!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Exactly, same thing goes to TL...just because you (personally) think it's crap....it ain't gonna turned out to be crap πŸ˜Ž and I don't need to justify that coz our feeling is mutual πŸ‘πŸΌ.
As far as Harshad is concern, yes it's totally upto an individual......you might not think he is great while we think  he is a great and flawless actor and this should be respected from both parties...you and me!!! Our liking should be respected regardless of XYZ. No one has the right to question why we like him, support him and vice versa!!!
Like I said, yes TL is somehow similar to kzk but which Ekta shows are not  All the shows that are produced by Ekta is related somehow!!! Ekta keeps mixing up things and after all, both shows are hers, so what's the big deal? I don't know in which sense, you are saying it sank.......but as far as TRP and viewers are concern, TL still holds a high TRP and in the top 10 or 20 position and it's fans are still high comparatively πŸ‘πŸΌ

FYI: It is going off air due to production house and channel differences not because of show was crap!! 

ok here is the thing: the children story--good, was expecting a lot out of this show!!! it also had a bengali factor like kzk, and I thought that wow this show will be very good! but unfortunately as a viewer I was sorely dissapointed!!! the chemistry, the story and the screenplay was pretty bad! although I did like the parts when anurag got obsessive about Taani, that was good, but apart from that they could not keep the story the same, these grown up taani-anurag do not seem like the children in love! and this show has too much grown-up rona dhona, and does not have exciting plots to keep their audience captivated, tere liye might be at no.;8 or sumthing but that is not a big achievement it is not competing with anything great! KZK maintained 3 position for 8yrs and competed with jassi, kggk, kzbkbt, kbc etc.
and as for HARSHAD: I dun hate him, he is good, but I am sorry I do not think he is as remarkable as Cezanne Khan, Ronit Roy, KarnVir Bohra or even Hiten Tejwani! I think he is a good actor, but i dun think that he is sum sorta god that many of his fans make him out to be!Edited by nkapoor - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

i know..πŸ˜†
Bt as i said every1 hav difffernt likings nd choices.. it really does'nt mean dat if we dont like 1 serial den da other people will also not like  it..!!!
Some may like dat..!!!πŸ˜‰
U should hav created dat topic in KZK forum wen it was not locked bt ur place of creating dat topic is'nt good  coz there r only TL fans dere coz dat is a TL forum so dont ever think dat they r gonna listen u weather u state facts or anything..!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

lol well yeh, but i guess I had this certain urge, I dunno why, i just wanted to check out the responses! it was funny to see biased fans of harshad sweating it out, newayy
romiosugar1 thumbnail

LOL.....dear, you need to do some reality check if you still think that TL is a flop showπŸ˜†
I can give you detail info if you really insist me but can we move on from this TL and Harshad discussion? 
Otherwise, I have to ask mod to scan through this thread for degrading other actors/shows and breaking the purpose of fanclub πŸ˜•

Please kindly remove my name from the FC if it's been listed πŸ˜• though I might keep checking the FC to make sure no one bashes mera Harshu🀣
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

LOL....Faraan, you are too cute πŸ˜†

No, anyone can open topic in TL but that discussion should be limited to that forum rather than bringing in here coz it's distracting!!!

Thank u..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Bt still i'll say TL forum is'nt a right place to create dat topic..!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Yeah we should not discuss abt TL here.. its AP fc so we should only talk abt AP..!!!😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail

KSG fans are still ok
Harshad's and kareena's fans annoy me!

πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Hahah @ KSG fansπŸ˜† 

I mean how could you support a ridiculous guy like a womanizer MR  KSG ?

Still Harshid fans are much much better than KSG wimps 

πŸ˜›
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Has anyone checked out Tere Liye? a very soar attempt of remaking kasauti

Jonaki is like Komolika, and she stole kuhu, like komolika stole Prem!! baja's daughter's name was kuki and riteish's daughter's name is kuhu! anurarg-prerna, anurag-taani, children of two very close friends, status difference, basically tere liye is a very soar attempt of remaking the great KASAUTI ZINDAGI KAY that completed 1,500 episodes, 7yrs of duration, and tere liye cud not even finish a year

πŸ˜•