Which of the following is damaging 2 Veer's role ?

Poll

Which of the following is damaging 2 Veer's role ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay here it comes another poll...πŸ˜†

These days we watch Veer swaying like a pendulum, softening his attitude towards evil Tapasya.
Which of his following actions is more damaging to his character??

1. Touching the evil Taps belly is damaging my pov..its something impulsive and can b forgiven.πŸ€”
2. Sitting in the pooja is ridiculosly damaging. my pov.it.is not forgivable, hez giving a meaningful status 2 a evil character insulting his relation 2 Ichcha..it.is the worst thing he has done 2 damage his role.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌEdited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shivani for me its both but i have to chhose one so for me its the 1st one.

When he touched Taps belly , it seemed as if he forgot the whole world.
Yesterday during the puja Taps should have done that nautanki of baby kicking and Veer wud once again be mesmerized. He would once again forget the whole world along wid his Iccha😑,  Puja wala day he tried to do sumthing for Iccha and did not forget her like the belly wala day.
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shivani...definitely the first one..okay puja is something religious for the well being of the baby...
but touching that evil lady's tummy in front of entire family...your wife..elders of the house..is unforgivable..even in reality..no body would do that...that's not our culture.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

for me its the first one

may be they will show next sonography scene in coming eisodes

dont know who will be with taps by that time

rathod or veer
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1st option. I can never understand a guy who hates the fact that he had impregnated his enemy suddenly goes all mushy and goes to feel for the baby kicks that too in front of his wife and all the world..............there is no excuse for his impulse.

Though I was damn angry with Veer for sitting the puja with Taps I can still forgive him for trying to salvage the situation by forcing Ichcha to sit with him. But I just hate the fact Veer between two ladies...............its yucky
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa it was like veer married twins

what all they r showing in the name of god

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
His unexplainable sudden concern and care for baby when he had doubts which he dismissed so easily ........... since then what ever he does in front of taps , even bending down to ask her in remaining in family and all is damaging ,
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But Veer is having all the fun with 2 beautiful girls yaar....dono haath mein meva hai uske...ek uske peeche padi hai...aur doosri ko usne pakad ke rakha hai...
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first one because that was his own choice the ceremony was told by iccha to him to do..he was jjust fulfilling his wife's desire.
111abc thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

But Veer is having all the fun with 2 beautiful girls yaar....dono haath mein meva hai uske...ek uske peeche padi hai...aur doosri ko usne pakad ke rakha hai...

ek real ghar wali doosri reel bahrwali...