Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xavivilla

ok rahul...see ya soon

hii xavi...buddy aaj toh hoon😃
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

ok me too off😃catch yaa all soon but i m little busy for next 4-5 days as one of my cousin is getting married so to attend her functions😃c yaa all take care😃

abhi na jaoo choor ke...ke dil abhi bara nahi 
Radhajee thumbnail

http://www.sify.com/news/terrorists-planning-to-strike-during-world-cup-cricket-matches-news-national-ldjtarhajjc.html

Guys read this😡😡😡

New Delhi, March 9 (IANS) World Cup 2011 cricket match venues could be attacked by Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), the terror outfit responsible for the 2008 Mumbai terror attack, the Intelligence Bureau has warned and asked states to heighten vigil.

According to official sources Wednesday, the Intelligence Bureau - the country's internal spy wing - has sent advisories to states that the LeT was planning to strike in India during the ongoing world cricket tournament, jointly hosted by India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Coastal states of India have been asked to 'take necessary precautions in their respective jurisdictions to detect any attempt' by terrorists to sneak into India, said an official familiar with the letter sent to state governments.

The sources said that IB has intercepted LeT messages discussing dates and timings of the matches being played in India.

They said that the terrorists were planning to sneak into India from the sea -- the same route that the 10 militants who sailed into Mumbai took in November 2008 to launch the three-day long mayhem that killed 166 people.

Apart from the advisories, Home Secretary G.K. Pillai is said to have spoken to police chiefs and chief secretaries of the states hosting cricket matches asking them to be on the alert, the source said.

Mumbai's Wankhede Stadium will host the final April 2 of the nearly two-month long tournament while Mohali in Punjab will host one of the semi-finals March 30.

During the Commonwealth Games in October last year, terrorist Illyas Kashmiri, an Al Qaeda operative in Pakistan, had threatened to attack Games athletes. But the event passed off peacefully amid high security restrictions.

WHATS wrong with this ppl yaar?? kisi ki bhi kushi nahi dekh sakte
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hi rahul!!1 hows ur studies going?? congrats that india won to ya...canada wons its game too..😆
Radhajee thumbnail

tum chale gahe kiya...😭
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rahul ur gilr is calling ya
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhajee

tum chale gahe kiya...😭

No dear😉Veer kaa band baja rahein hain😉😆
Radhajee thumbnail

No dear😉Veer kaa band baja rahein hain😉😆

sahi kaam kar rahe hoon..veer ka band khub bajaoo...aur tumhara kiya hal hai jee
shivani9 thumbnail

Yeahhh at the moment i m pissed off with him the moment he said i will take care of Tapuchiyaa😡i dont need to see any scene further to hate him😡😡😡...if anyone wud have been in his place he wud have said...Listen i respect u but i cant forgive Tapuchiyaa for all she has done🤢so mind now doesnt accept him as a hero🤢but yes that doesnt mean i m saying ichcha is grt😆the moment she sees veer feeding tapuchiya she shud go and give him one Tight wala slap😡

hehe see I am honestly not bothered abt any of these foolish characters in this soap anymore...I have completely stopped watching this soap since i realsied he was sitting in tht pooja tht was death of Veers character in this soap( my pov) and I am glad u see his reality 2...bass baki I dont care...I wudnt like 2 see u support a duffer bass utna he thaaa....now thts sorted out too...😊
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Zimbabwe v/s SriLanka

at the end of 40 overs

SL 233/0

This is the first time both the openers have scored a 100 in the CWC match

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago