India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Is Gauri 'timepass' for Jagya? (Page 2)

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
As far as that cheat Jagya is concerned he could do anything first post leap he behaved as if he was madly in love with anandi later when he was away from her for a little time he fell for gauri after returning back home how long do you think he will continue to love guari?Tomorow if he goes elsewhere for his post graduation he might fall for another girl out there...........
My dear friends the very existenceof every relationship lies in thruth a relation in which thruth is instilled will last the the eternal............... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with you in every way divmath. Jagya doesnt know how to handle situations. and that very much stems from the fact that (like you said) he doesnt think about future or the consequences of his actions. But with Anandi it wasnt just about getting laid. He genuinely loved her. which is why he didnt want to lose her wen she was almost killed in childhood or when she went back to her parents house. His love for her made him determined to become a doctor. It is his love for Anandi (who loves and serves everyone alike) that made him want to serve the people of Jaitser and ease their suffering from the lack of doctors.

Anandi - Jagya's love is eternal. If you ask me there still exists childhood love. And Anandi - jagya loved each other (genuinely as lovers) for more than 5 years, ever since he ran away from home to Mumbai and Anandi was shot. 5 years is enough for love to blossom and be rooted in anyones hearts.

It is Jagdish who loves Anandi. The gaaon ka ladka. And even thou they are the same character, it is Jagat the sheher ka chora who loves Gauri. Jagdish left his complete identity behind and then became Jagat. And when Jagdish left his identity, he left his love for Anandi behind as well. 

And now his love for her will emerge again when he loses her, or sees her hurt. I think the CV's are planning to let Anandi meet with a life threatning accident again so that Jagat goes back to being Jagdish. Or maybe they will introduce a stronger and mature character (like Shaista said in Divorce topic), a mid-20's guy who will want to woo Anandi and stir jealously in Jagya's heart.

Ofcourse, like Anu and divmath said, Gauri is not time pass for Jagya, but she will never accept being cheated, so she may never forgive him.
or maybe he will leave Anandi altogether and marry Gauri, but of course, he will have expectations from Gauri as a wife. to serve him and listen to him. And Gauri is not any Gaaon ki anandi to do his bidding. plus, wen she finds out the truth, she may give him a long lecture and leave him herself. She is a just and proud character. so she will never accept a cheating husband or being someone's 2nd wife.

Edited by fiddub - 06 March 2011 at 11:09pm
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
@fiddub

You might be right....but I somehow dont feel that Jagya genuinely loved Anandi...if he did...he wouldnt have been treating her the way he is doing now...its disgusting....if his love for Anandi was so deep he would have felt guilty by now...but I dont see any guilt or even an ounce of sympathy for Anandi....I agree child hood love exists...but I dont think a person can change so much and turn into a monster just  because he changed his identity....Again, we might have different way of looking at this....but at the moment...I dont think Jagya ever loved Anandi...coz as I said if he did he wouldnt have subjected her to so much humiliation.....I hope and pray that they get a nice guy for Anandi....who can give her all the love and respect she deserves...but before that happens I want Anandi to be strong and learn to stand up for herself....

About Gauri...I am not sure how she will react when she comes to know she has been cheated on for 3 long years....I pity her even now...she doesnt even know the reality of the guy whom she loves so dearly......the feeling of being cheated on can ignite lot of emotions, revenge, & hatred which might turn her negative....and if she turns out to be Gudiya, Jagya's second wife (as we are all speculating she is).....all hell will break loose...I am waiting to see how the cv's take this story forward !!

Edited by divmath - 06 March 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazpjyoanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@fiddub
i agree wid divya..i doubt he loved anandi..look at it frm his POV..before the leap,he was a 12-13 yr old happy-go-lucky albeit a lil spoilt kid who did the same kinda things any teenager wud do,wid the difference of one thing...there was a "wife" waiting to do his bidding at home..she became his friend,a confidante..thn she gets sent away frm him and he being a teenager has this fantasy world regarding her (as much as she did wid her dolls) and cudnt wait to get his nuptial rights frm her..coz tht is what has been ingrained into his brains since childhood..probably all thru the 5 yrs by his beloved DS..tht done,he STILL respected her,stood up for her as a friend and in short was pretty much everything tht a girl like anandi cud think for in a husband..
thn he goes off to the "big bad city" (sumthng i take offense to,being a city girl of the big bad mumbai myself,we are NOT snobs) and turns into this wierdo who now ridicules all the things he stood for a short span of time ago..also he fall for this spunky girl..NOT his fault in my opinion..he even fought it for a while..bt tht is where my sympathy ends..he cheated on the girl sitting at home waiting for him,taking care of HIS family..and also the girl he claims now to be in love wid..
so what am trying to say by this immensely long post is tht jagya is yet to understand the whole spectrum of love..as a kid,he thought his feelings for anandi were love,now as a college guy,he thinks his love for gauri gives him the license to effectively cheat two innocent girls..he dsnt even understand where he is going wrong..coz he is in the "i am in love" phase,probably imagining anandi and his family to be the villians in his tidy love affair wid gauri..and remembering the delightful kid tht he was a long time ago,the day he realises,his conscience WILL prick him..

divmathpjyoghotalaz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Even I dont think Jagya never really loved Anandi. He prolly loved her as a friend when he was a child. While he grew up without her the environment around him pushed him towards Anandi and he prolly wanted his rights from a wife like all his friends got theirs.
But I feel even now he doesnt realize what is love. Gauri has simply taken Anandi's place as a friend which he lacked. She happenning to be a girls makes him think he loves her. But will he go the whole hog as lovers do for Gauri? I really doubt it. He will prolly end up losing both girls.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@divmath, anu rulz and kshreya2002:
agree with ur POV's but i still feel that he loves anandi. Its just his young and raging hormones that attract him to gauri. but at the end of the day, he is a gaaon ka ladka, and will always stay that till the end of his life. its just the excitement of attraction and his youth which are making him neglect his anandi. guys can actually love a girl and yet not care about her feelings. i've actually seen it happen in real life.  there are so many such couples out there. and plus there are so many men who marry more than once. Jagya is still young. he doesnt care about consequences. just living in the present.

and dont forget our jagya is a spoilt and pampered childish brat. he didnt care about his parents and dadisa (whom mind u he loves a lot) wen he ran away from home. u expect him to care about his anandi? people tend to take the ones they love for granted because they know that 'they will always be there'.
am sure some (mind u some, not most or all) of us, in our jawaani ka josh, we have back answered our parents (whom we love the most). in this age, we always feel our parents are wrong and we are right, or even if we are wrong, we dont want to admit it. the age between 13 to 20 can be like that. the same is happening to jagya. but thou he can distinguish right from wrong, he doesnt want to accept it.

i feel (from my POV) we are most likely to take for granted and show our bad side to the people who we love the most, i.e those who are closest to us. in jagya's case, one of those persons is anandi.

and i feel that if jagya had REALLY loved gauri, he wouldnt hide his marital status from her. and since he really loves anandi, he's being bad with her. and when gauri asks him about their marriage, he'll get cold feet coz he wont want to leave anandi nor gauri. he may love gauri, but one day he'll realise that its anandi that he always loved.

But then that's my POV. Each of us have diff views n opinions,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazpjyoanu rulzMrsKhan

fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
(This is from my POV from what i have seen in life till now:)

it also happens, that  ur in love with a person, then wen they are not an active part of ur life, u tend to fall OUT of love with that person.

even this happens especially with girls n guys, they are madly in love with some guy or girl in college or anything, but when they cant marry, 
they accept that he/she is past and move on. they get married and end up loving the new person in their life. the same with divorced or widowed people. it doesnt mean that u never loved that 1st person. its just that u accept that person as ur past and move on for a peaceful life.

And this is what jagya is unfortunately very ungratefully doing thou his 1st love is still very much alive and important in his life. whether he has fallen OUT of love with anandi, or he never loved her at all, or really still loves her, but is taking her for granted, this is yet to be seen.

but as usual, am sure the CV's wil surprise us. That's the reason i love BV. they show the unexpected, but the realities of life. stark realities that we havent seen or just never gave 2nd thoughts about.

divmathpjyoanu rulz

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I think Jagya hasn't loved either of the two girls.... With Anandi it was childhood infatuation and some hormones, with Gauri it is a different kind of infatuation, a girl who is his equal and his friend, something he has not seen before. The reason I think his bond with Gauri is not true love is that he has not tried in any way to find a solution to his problem. If he were truly in love with her, it would dawn on him how terrible his situation is, he's married to another girl, he is lying to his beloved, his family most possibly will not accept this second girl in his life. Why do we not see that guilt, or despair? He is simply happy in the moment.... and in true love, you are not just happy in the moment, but also think of the future. 

I think both Anandi and Gauri are gratification to him, he wanted both of them, and now he has, in a sense, got both of them. Who will teach him the meaning of true love, Anandi or Gauri, that is in the hands of the CVs.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

Go to top