India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Is Gauri 'timepass' for Jagya?

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hey guys...posting on this forum after ages...I was just wondering abt the current track. I too like everyone else is upset with Jagya's insensitive and immature behavior. But I fail to understand what does he plan to do with his life in the future. He hasnt spoken to his elders at all abt his issues with his marriage or Anandi. Gauri is totally in the dark of his marital status. Overall he is cheating everyone.
Does his and Gauri's relationship have any future? Given by his current behavior to me it appears Gauri is a 'timepass' during his college days. If he wants to take a step further in his relationship with Gauri he will basically have to give up all his relations but Gauri appears to be a confident girl with self respect...will she agree to continue her relationship with a cheat like Jagya? And Anandi...I guess she is the only one who has no choice here as given her circumstances she will try to make the relationship work. Also say Gauri accepts the cheat Jagya and his family accept her...will she ever be able to satisfy the demanding Dadisa? Maybe Dadisa will be fine with any female as long as she gets a par pota from her. But what after that?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattughotalazpjyoanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hey shreya..seriously been ages since i have run into u at the forum...well i doubt gauri will accept being the "other woman" in jagya's life when she finds out..and i also doubt tht jagya has any inkling of what he is to do wen everyone finds out..maybe he genuinely cares abt gauri..i dnt think she is a mere timepass for him bt he IS thoroughly confused abt his priorities...how he plans to tell his family i have no idea...and what he will say to gauri abt the fact tht he cheated her abt his marital status also will win the award for the most imaginative speech...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathghotalaz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Yep...its been long. I quit BV ages again as the show was meandering away. But the recent Anandi goes back to school again got my interest. Also Jagya's current behavior though shocking is realistic. Its something that happens to many boys who move to glamourous big cities from small towns.
So far Jagya seems to genuinely care for Gauri. But then what after college life is over? Only way they can get together is if Jagya leaves his whole family and chooses Gauri. As of now he even seems to be ready to do so. But maybe he doesnt realize the importance of a family as he is the pampered one. Too bad that Bhairon's son turned out to be like this.

ghotalazanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
i swear...for me tht was the biggest shock..tht bhairon's son has turned out like this..and tht too a positive delightful character like jagya..remember how we used to joke arnd tht jagya will not respect anandi coz he sees women being treated like dirt in his home..tht has sadly come true..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Yes...I guess he is primarily turned out the way he is due to his grandma's pampering and his mother's softness. But I guess not much point in blaming them now as he is an adult now and can think for himself.
Again Dadisa will get a chance to say 'I told u so' as Anandi was the one who helped him go back to the city.

ghotalazanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
ya..this show LOVES giving dadisa a chance to say "i told u so" in every fricking track...

ghotalaz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I agree with Anu....I dont think Gauri is a timepass for Jagya....he seems to be seriously into her and looks like this time he has genuinely fallen in love (imo).......the way he has been behaving lately like a pagal majnu.........Jagat crying buckets (he even beat Anandi there LOL) when Gauri was leaving for vacation....his jealousy when he saw Ashish and the way he turned into a maniac running behind auto like Rajnikant LOL all point towards his seriousness (although we found it silly).....another point to note...he did not fall in love with Gauri in one day...it took him a while...at first they were just friends...then he was gradually attracted to her...after the ragging sequence,....and finally he fell in love with her...................he fell in love with her not for her beauty or for physical needs...but more for her smartness and intelligence and because she was open minded........he tried to stop himself but couldn't....With Anandi at first it was friendship which was sweet when they grew up together.....and after they entered teens and met after 5 years it was all about getting laid....

Problem with Jagya is he does not know how to handle situations...he doesnt think about future or the consequences of his actions....I guess he is under the impression that Gauri will accept him even when she comes to know the truth....LOL he doesnt know kitne joothe padenge ....LOL with Anandi he has always been bossing around since child hood......ordering stuff as and when he likes.........and she is nothing but a glorified servant in the name of beendni in that haveli....and does not want to get out of that mould....God save her....I am waiting for that day when she will retaliate against all the injustice...

Edited by divmath - 05 March 2011 at 9:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33fiddu-bghotalazpjyoanu rulz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Problem with Jagya is he does not know how to handle situations...he doesnt think about future or the consequences of his actions....I guess he is under the impression that Gauri will accept him even when she comes to know the truth....LOL he doesnt know kitne joothe padenge ....LOL with Anandi he has always been bossing around since child hood......ordering stuff as and when he likes.........and she is nothing but a glorified servant in the name of beendni in that haveli....and does not want to get out of that mould....God save her....I am waiting for that day when she will retaliate against all the injustice...
In bold: Yes ur rite...and thats the expectation from all the beendnis in the haveli as well as the mileau Jagya grew up in. I wonder what Gauri will have to say to that being a doctor.

ghotalaz

Go to top