Behenein

purva's decision (Page 3)

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glamarousgemini

[QUOTE=Charmgirl2141]

What also bother me for a while is that why didnt Smriti take her son too, because if she asked Purva or  Mihir before and they would hand Prem over to her since they know how much she love him too.
[/QUOTE

Smriti never asked for prem because she said that she knew her sister would care for him more then she ever could and she saw the love and mamta purva had for prem, she did not want take away anything from her life, whether it be prem or mihir....obviously now she will see how big of a mistake she made!
smriti still was wrong here...before i didnt see it this way..but now i do...no matter wht, its highly important for a kid to get his real mother's love...

nyhoo, smriti was i guess not wrong in wanting a "family" for prem either...knowing how much well off he'd be with them...

but hopefulllyyyy (will keep my fingers crossed) now she'll realise just how much "mamta" purva has for premmm....

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

purva SHOWED through this gesture that she isn't the real mom of prem...she SHOWED IT.....she is still seeing prem as "smriti's kid".... and these idiotic other to sisters r asking smriti "imagine how purva di feels to give away your thing!" ..someone needs to tell them: "u foools!no pain in this world is bigger than a mother's....no relatipnship is more powerful than that of a mother-son"...array agar kisi maa se uska bacha le lein toh woh PAAGAL ho jaati hai...smriti an eg.... and purva atoh seems quiet fit and fine...bas thore aansu baha diye..ho gaya...iff she truly saw prem as HER KID , HER LIFE, then she'd have gone BERSERK even at the thought of prem being taken away...

paagal family....mentally sick lot...

agreed.........................lolzLOL
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Smriti has got a job of her own. She can look after her child without depending upon anyone.  I just want to Smriti to leave with Prem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sid4TeamCanada

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Smriti has got a job of her own. She can look after her child without depending upon anyone.  I just want to Smriti to leave with Prem.
hmmmm that would be a good decission for her, if these mentally ill ppl do not realise her sacrifices then she should not suffer for themAngry

Sid4TeamCanada

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by lakshmin42

hmmmm that would be a good decission for her, if these mentally ill ppl do not realise her sacrifices then she should not suffer for themAngry

agreed..................Angry
sarunholic_arhi IF-Sizzlerz
sarunholic_arhi
sarunholic_arhi

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
hated aakashi and anoki in yesterday's episode. Angry Angry

MMBG

sarunholic_arhi IF-Sizzlerz
sarunholic_arhi
sarunholic_arhi

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
why cant aakashi and anokhi understand that smriti has all the rights to take the decision for prem as she is her real mother.they r supporting purva and understanding her pain but why cant they understand smriti's mamta and luv for prem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBGSid4TeamCanada

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
may be smirti is not their (stupid trio of purva, anokhi, akashi) real sister that why they are behaving like thisAngry

MMBG

Go to top