India-Forums

Behenein
Behenein

purva's decision (Page 2)

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Till now i never wrote anything here,but reading the new article i felt like writing here.purva who has married mihir for prem has decided to give away Prem?Purva saas who has been waiting for varas and loved prem so much agreed on purva's decision?Mihir how can he do this to his first child and none of them thought how smriti would feel on this?
  Among all the four sisters its smiriti who had lot of pain in her life.She never had support from in laws,She suffered mental illness,When she came back she lost her husband's love and her son.She has no one to support her.Atleast the remaining 2 sisters must be on smriti's side.
 if child replacement to happen,purva should give away her childbut not Prem.
  I am really against purva's decision.I can't support this.I wish purva realises her mistake that she has no right to give away prem like that.Cv's plz don't do this.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovezNu_Aduruchira23-prime-CharmGalMMBGRiyaa147sarunholic_arhiSid4TeamCanada

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thank You for the post. I completely agree with you. Purva is very very wrong in this matter. She has no right to give prem away i mean come on its not her kids it is Smrit's kid. How much is she going to hurt Smriti. Let her live happy I just hope smriti takes prem with her. And if she feels bad for rama then why dont you give up your baby...I am sure Rama can wait. AngryAngry

I am just very disappointed with Purva.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovezruchira23MMBGsarunholic_arhi

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, Who the Censored is Purva to give away Prem, Smriti's Prem!! She sucks, I never like Purva, now I hate her more. Poor Smriti,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23-prime-Riyaa147sarunholic_arhi

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heer_varsha

i hope u guys have read the new article.i m very hurt by purva's decison.she is not the real mother of prem so she has no rights to give prem to the maid.actually i m thinking why cant she give up her baby when it is born.seriously how can she do like this.i m very disappointed with her decison.the article stated that everyone will agree to give prem to rama.now kamini where is ur love gone for prem and mihir for god sake he is ur first child.i m with smriti all the way.i hope she teaches purva a lesson that she remembers her lifetime.

hope so.............Confused
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Smriti has sacrificed all her happiness for Purva. She has given up even her husband and child for the happiness of Purva. Now that doesn't mean that Purva can do anything with the lives of Mhir and Prem. What right does she have on Prem and how could she just give away Prem to a maid. We cannot justify Purva at all for this deed. She has really broken Smriti's trust. Could never forgive Purva for such a cruel decision.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovezruchira23MMBGRiyaa147sarunholic_arhi

glamarousgemini Senior Member
glamarousgemini
glamarousgemini

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Charmgirl2141]

What also bother me for a while is that why didnt Smriti take her son too, because if she asked Purva or  Mihir before and they would hand Prem over to her since they know how much she love him too.
[/QUOTE

Smriti never asked for prem because she said that she knew her sister would care for him more then she ever could and she saw the love and mamta purva had for prem, she did not want take away anything from her life, whether it be prem or mihir....obviously now she will see how big of a mistake she made!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovezruchira23Riyaa147

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I just want Smriti to come back and fight for her rights over Prem

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glamarousgeminiRiyaa147Sid4TeamCanada

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

purva SHOWED through this gesture that she isn't the real mom of prem...she SHOWED IT.....she is still seeing prem as "smriti's kid".... and these idiotic other to sisters r asking smriti "imagine how purva di feels to give away your thing!" ..someone needs to tell them: "u foools!no pain in this world is bigger than a mother's....no relatipnship is more powerful than that of a mother-son"...array agar kisi maa se uska bacha le lein toh woh PAAGAL ho jaati hai...smriti an eg.... and purva atoh seems quiet fit and fine...bas thore aansu baha diye..ho gaya...iff she truly saw prem as HER KID , HER LIFE, then she'd have gone BERSERK even at the thought of prem being taken away...

paagal family....mentally sick lot...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23MMBG

Go to top