Uttaran
Uttaran

A request to icha (Page 5)

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

sachh mein itna gussa aaya ki kyaa bataon! what right did he have to take tapu's right and give it to ichha???

rightsss?????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL tapu has rights for so mnay things hai na LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by nutmeg7

after seeing veer yesterday I dont even want HIM near that kid! Now I hope its Rathore's kid only! Veer's crimes look sooo big compared to Tapu's sin of sleeping with another guy now!
no sweetheart....veer has just given his wife her rights.....do you think god will bless tappu ???...after all she has also stolen gods jewellery....Dead
waise sanaya...how are you???Smile
its ok if veer gives ichhca her rights as his wife but how can he give  the rights of being a mother of the unbornchild of tapuAngryAngry......he is cheapo i was disgusted to watch veer sitting between the  two ladiesAngryAngry.

r u nt disgusted 2 c ur tapu acting so cheap everytime...every thing she does is just 2 get veer....didnt u feel isgusted wen she begeed him 4 marriage dint u get disgusted wen she tried to separate veer ichcha even aftr their arriage..wen some1 does this way its rong but tapu doing this puja ws only to get veer tapu had no other aim!
yes i was very disgusted.tapu need to move on from veer and find someone who loves herSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chocoznutmeg7SRKLuvrrashi85tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

after seeing veer yesterday I dont even want HIM near that kid! Now I hope its Rathore's kid only! Veer's crimes look sooo big compared to Tapu's sin of sleeping with another guy now!
no sweetheart....veer has just given his wife her rights.....do you think god will bless tappu ???...after all she has also stolen gods jewellery....Dead
its ok if veer gives ichhca her rights as his wife but how can he give  the rights of being a mother of the unbornchild of tapuAngryAngry......he is cheapo i was disgusted to watch veer sitting between the  two ladiesAngryAngry.

r u nt disgusted 2 c ur tapu acting so cheap everytime...every thing she does is just 2 get veer....didnt u feel isgusted wen she begeed him 4 marriage dint u get disgusted wen she tried to separate veer ichcha even aftr their arriage..wen some1 does this way its rong but tapu doing this puja ws only to get veer tapu had no other aim!
yes i was very disgusted.tapu need to move on from veer and find someone who loves herSmile
tappu....leave veer and go....plz go...but this tappu....manti hi nahiAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi85tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Clapok.. i have been asking this question since a longgggggggggggggggg time keh how can one not hate tappu despite of so many disgusting acts. she even used her own baby to make veer sit in the puja... how stoop can a woman go????. but alas the question still standsCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7tiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

agreed thats what is makin me hate tapu character more...she is a isgrace to a woman..no woman shud be so cheap!!!!! she knws veer doesnt love her by sitting in puja or havin a valentine dinner he wont love her!

tiny15

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

request to tapu also..stop trying to get veer..its dman cheap for ne woman to on this earth to be so weak for a guy...yuckkkk.... a woman shud b strong never beg in front of a guy..!

so priya wt u say now???????//

yup strong like icha right...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

varun.tap

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

sachh mein itna gussa aaya ki kyaa bataon! what right did he have to take tapu's right and give it to ichha???

let him do dear look he knows icha cant be a mom soo dats why he z doing all dis.......
CHOTI MAA drama....LOLLOLLOLLOL  i think tappu will move on after d delivery of child.Big smile
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

plzzzzz icha u wanna lead dis udhar ki life from tappu??
u grabbed  tappu's father n u r childhood life
both as udhar from tappu
den u grabbed veer also..... now what ... u wanna call urself as choti maa oh dats disgusting....ConfusedAngry  u better be d baby's mausi n dont even try to be his choti maa... atleast don't take him as udhar from tappu...Ouch  have ur own baby..atleastWink  LOLLOLLOL...

u dont worry she will soon have a very sweet babyWinkand ur baby and her baby are mr rathore's UDHAARWink

rashi85

Go to top