A request to icha (Page 4)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

after seeing veer yesterday I dont even want HIM near that kid! Now I hope its Rathore's kid only! Veer's crimes look sooo big compared to Tapu's sin of sleeping with another guy now!
no sweetheart....veer has just given his wife her rights.....do you think god will bless tappu ???...after all she has also stolen gods jewellery....Dead
waise sanaya...how are you???Smile
its ok if veer gives ichhca her rights as his wife but how can he give  the rights of being a mother of the unbornchild of tapuAngryAngry......he is cheapo i was disgusted to watch veer sitting between the  two ladiesAngryAngry.

What made me want to kill Veer is when he gave the sindoor thaal to Ichha instead of Tapu! What right did he have to do that? That was the right of the mother of the child!Angry Oh im sooooooo hating Veer today!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.chocozvivacious_priya

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Ichha should not touch Tapu's childAngry Now im sorta hoping that kid isnt Veer's....at least Ichha wont go near it!Angry
yes yes yes...m hoping that tooo.....both veecha shouldnt go near that child.... LOLLOL
exactly both looser veerAngry n  ichha should stay away from tappu's child...
yes...i sooooooooooooooo want veecha to stay away from that chld...rathod should come and marry tappu....
yes even i want dat weinguAngry to stay awayyyyyyyyyyy from tappu's child...n yes even v want raghu's entry in d show..

Anu im really being honest here its my want that Tapu's child stays away from Veer and especially that CPPC and she cant have a kid and then veer is made to TARPAO for his kidAngry

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

i still want the baby to be veeya's but seriously tapu should move on from veer and marry someone who loves her.if it is raghu then so be it.tapu should take veeya baby with her and stay faaaaaaaaaar away from weingu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvivacious_priyanutmeg7rashi85

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

after seeing veer yesterday I dont even want HIM near that kid! Now I hope its Rathore's kid only! Veer's crimes look sooo big compared to Tapu's sin of sleeping with another guy now!
no sweetheart....veer has just given his wife her rights.....do you think god will bless tappu ???...after all she has also stolen gods jewellery....Dead
its ok if veer gives ichhca her rights as his wife but how can he give  the rights of being a mother of the unbornchild of tapuAngryAngry......he is cheapo i was disgusted to watch veer sitting between the  two ladiesAngryAngry.
prithika dear he looked like a complete Clown sitting for d pooja with 2 ladies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

soumil comgrats for becoming a dazzlerSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
sachh mein itna gussa aaya ki kyaa bataon! what right did he have to take tapu's right and give it to ichha???

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

r u nt disgusted 2 c ur tapu acting so cheap everytime...every thing she does is just 2 get veer....didnt u feel isgusted wen she begeed him 4 marriage dint u get disgusted wen she tried to separate veer ichcha even aftr their arriage..wen some1 does this way its rong but tapu doing this puja ws only to get veer tapu had no other aim!

spatty123farah007tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

soumil congrats for becoming a dazzlerSmile

thank you thank you....anmolBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Go to top