-KARAN AND DRASHTI MAGICAL LAND- NEW BANNER

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

- KARAN AND DRASHTI FANCLUB-

-KARAN AND DRASHTI MAGIC
-

Karan and Drashti are great friends since the time Drashti entered dmg.Both are really easy going and get along with everyone and so maybe thats the reason behind their great and succesful friendship.Drashti has said she admires Karan a lot and loves his acting ,she is has also said he is a great friend and treats her like a cool boy rather then a shy girl and Karan has also said that he misses Drashti a lot and loves her unqiue laugh and sources have said they get along a like a house on fire.Both of them are the most popular actors on actors on Telvision right now and have a huge and posseive fan following.They are also fought over a lot by fan groups like kash,kasu and kajen want karan to work with their favoutite female actress on the other hand fan clubs which fight for drashti are gurti,mishti and the abhinav and drashti fanclub.Both them are known to be the best actors ever as they can emote through their eyes and can make the audience laugh,cry and dance with them.Both of them also have amazing bodies and smiles which are breathtakingly beautiful with dmiples.Both of them dance and sing very well and are also known to be very friendly people who get along with everyone.They also share common friends such as jenifer winget and sanaya irani.

Before starting his television acting career Karan Singh Grover did many modeling assignments, ramp shows, advertisements and even hosted a radio show. Karan did modeling, acting in few ads like, Rupa Frontile, Indian gem and Jewelery and Kajaria Tiles.
Through a nationwide talent hunt contest by Balaji Telefilms. Karan Singh Grover, along with five others, got selected to play leads in an MTV show Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi. Then followed Princess dollie aur uska magic finally ending up in kzk in a negative role. After that, he did Solah Singhar on Sahara One and some short stints onC.I.D and KK, before doing the popular role of Dr. Armaan Mallik in Dill mill Gayye . He anchored the Star One reality television show Zara Nachke Dikha. He was the second runner-up in the dance reality show - Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 3. From September'December 2009 he co-hosted the show Idea Rocks India on Colors TV. In March 2010 he returned to the television screen in season 2 of Dill Mill Gayye as a senior doctor. He also participated in the reality show, Fear Factor ' Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 3.

Other than her acting skills, Drashti is also known for her modellng, her many ads and her dancing. Before her debut in Dil Mill Gayye, Drashti used to model, act in many ads of which Lion Honey, Chevrolet Spark, VIP bags and Reliance Mobile and Chanadana Brother's saree add are just a few. She has also been a part of many music videos like 'Saiyyan Dil Mein Aana Re' which was her debut in music videos. Having been a dance instructor earlier on in life, Drashti excels in the field of Bollywood dance. Dhami also was in a Punjabi music video, 'Nachle Soniye Tu' and made a cameo in the music video, 'Teri Meri Nazar Ki Dori.'Drashti Dhami debuted in the role of Dr. Muskaan Chaddha opposite Dr. Rahul (Mayank Anand) in Dil Mill Gayye. Recently, she is seen playing the protagonist in the hit Star One show Geet opposite Maan Singh Khurana, (Gurmeet Choudhary). Geet. She is playing the role of Geet in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi which has made her gain attention over the year.

armaan ridhima rahul muskaan Image
Rules:
1) no bashing to any member or to Karan and Drashti
2) You can also talk about other actors here but they have to  be relate to Karan and Drashti in some way but mostly do talk about Karan and Drashti.
3) and most of all enjoy

-Kati Konnection-

1)The Kati  Glasses Konnection
'
2) The Kati baby Konnection

3) The Kati weired Konnection

4) The Kati friend Konnection

Drashti Dhami and Jennifer in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye party at Vie Lounge
Cinevistaas "Dil Mil Gaye" celebrates 400 episodes bash at Kanjurmarg

-The Kati Hat Konnection-

https://masala360.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/drashti-dhami4.jpg
-Kati Palki Konection-

-The Kati nicole konnection-

Karan Singh Grover and Nicole Alvares at People's sexiest men alive party

the KaTi RED connection!!!

more kati koonections

-Kati Lovers-
mithilalovesksg
sara-ksgfan14
oishi_ksg
disco_diva
HiphopStahKiran
ksgforever10
canadians
shonasukirti
kashkasukajenn
FJkhushbu
MINAL.patkar
zaara25
angel_ksg4ever
mahi246
-Deepz-
ARian 4ever
JavzKajen
krazzy4armaan
angel ksg4ever
Cutiepie KSG
-Deepz-
sonam
blackb28
Sani-KarAni-KSG
Arsuhi.J
sallu lover
Kash-fanforever

KATI SIGGIES AND AVIS

SOME KATI DREAM SCENES

Edited by kashkasukajenn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
heya thanks for inviting i love them both 🤗
kashkasukajenn thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

heya thanks for inviting i love them both 🤗

no problem i wish other people would join in :(
yeahh they both are amazing actors i want them to do a show together
yeah i also want them to do a show i know some kati crazians among my freinds will tell them to come 😊

Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

she looks so beutiful 😳

he is handsome as ever 😳
-Euphoria- thumbnail
count me in
i love them both
kashkasukajenn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara-ksgfan14

count me in

i love them both

yup everyones invited and yeahh both are amazing :)
kashkasukajenn thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

he is handsome as ever 😳

and both of them together equals heaven lol :)
i wishhh other people would come in :(
but iam glad to have u both around so what are ur names
-Euphoria- thumbnail
i am tooba
whats ur name??