Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Not everyone is a leader (Page 2)

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

awesome analysis...dear.Clap.... i completely agree with every xplaination dat u hav given abt chander......... Embarrassed n i'm glad dat u made this post regerdin ysterdays epi.... coz i had askd u 4 xplaination of yesterdays epi in ur previous post.......LOL...
but i want to ask...  dnt u think dat NT said those lines as the wants the future leader of his party to b his waaris... ie a Tiwari...... not a shukla..... he must hav said it to make alka aware dat she shold nt b gettin close to chander....? if u remembr... in last sat wala epi... were jai suggested dat alka should stand for election... he flatly refused..... n said that the leader will b his waaris ie abhishek... (a son...) he seemed to me at dat time a biased person who doesnt want women to come in politics......
He suddenly pooped dat question in front of family dat alka should stand in election......ConfusedShocked
i'm shocked n appaled to ksee NT playin all sor of political mind games with his childeren........
do u think a father in him is dead....? he seems to forevr plottin againgt chander durin indu-ramesh case n now against nandini's dad n takin such political decisions dat only a r benifit to him n his family....... wat does he want... evry one to b a puppet in his hands.....?
yess this post was to that comment of ursLOL thnx soo much.....actually abt NNT i dun think he is too successful a politician, n they haven't even shown anything like that.....he is powerful for sure but not what i would call a genius or mastermind...firstly he himself has retired so there is no direct incentive......he himself does not know what he wants.....he is precisely suffering from two problems 1) Addiction to power-a very common problem with those have been in positions of authority-they r soo used to order that they jus cannot accept, he want things to happen and people to behave the way he has planned....he is so consumed in this hunger for power that he does not realise that nothing's really cumin out of it for him.....but i can't blame him as its very rare for ppl to overcome this aditction requires sum1 of the caliber of India's 11th president APJ Abdul Kalaam, who after his successful tenure as president of the largest democracy of the world, left it all and went back to his previous job of a professor and is now leading a normal life.
2)His bigg ego- it is this ego which has made him adamant and stubborn......only what he believes is right for him and he can go to any extent to make ppl do that to satisfy his ego

well he is at such a stager in life where i dun think much can be done 2 change him.....he i feel will remain like this...all we can hope is that he does not end up causing too much damage to his loved ones

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORD-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

awesome analysis...dear.Clap.... i completely agree with every xplaination dat u hav given abt chander......... Embarrassed n i'm glad dat u made this post regerdin ysterdays epi.... coz i had askd u 4 xplaination of yesterdays epi in ur previous post.......LOL...
but i want to ask...  dnt u think dat NT said those lines as the wants the future leader of his party to b his waaris... ie a Tiwari...... not a shukla..... he must hav said it to make alka aware dat she shold nt b gettin close to chander....? if u remembr... in last sat wala epi... were jai suggested dat alka should stand for election... he flatly refused..... n said that the leader will b his waaris ie abhishek... (a son...) he seemed to me at dat time a biased person who doesnt want women to come in politics......
He suddenly pooped dat question in front of family dat alka should stand in election......ConfusedShocked
i'm shocked n appaled to ksee NT playin all sor of political mind games with his childeren........
do u think a father in him is dead....? he seems to forevr plottin againgt chander durin indu-ramesh case n now against nandini's dad n takin such political decisions dat only a r benifit to him n his family....... wat does he want... evry one to b a puppet in his hands.....?
yess this post was to that comment of ursLOL thnx soo much.....actually abt NNT i dun think he is too successful a politician, n they haven't even shown anything like that.....he is powerful for sure but not what i would call a genius or mastermind...firstly he himself has retired so there is no direct incentive......he himself does not know what he wants.....he is precisely suffering from two problems 1) Addiction to power-a very common problem with those have been in positions of authority-they r soo used to order that they jus cannot accept, he want things to happen and people to behave the way he has planned....he is so consumed in this hunger for power that he does not realise that nothing's really cumin out of it for him.....but i can't blame him as its very rare for ppl to overcome this aditction requires sum1 of the caliber of India's 11th president APJ Abdul Kalaam, who after his successful tenure as president of the largest democracy of the world, left it all and went back to his previous job of a professor and is now leading a normal life.
2)His bigg ego- it is this ego which has made him adamant and stubborn......only what he believes is right for him and he can go to any extent to make ppl do that to satisfy his ego

well he is at such a stager in life where i dun think much can be done 2 change him.....he i feel will remain like this...all we can hope is that he does not end up causing too much damage to his loved ones
u amaze dearWink... u giv such good xplaination to everything......... EmbarrassedClap 
i like to bring froth another point... r the makers tryin to show dat abhi n alka will b xactly like NT.... ? i mean both his children r addament n stubborn.... (alka in her will to marry R only n fightin for I-R bacho.. andhon n gettin den married n den fightin along with C for justice.......) n (abhi in this quest to make his father n mother go to N's place for a marriage propasal....)

dnt u think the children will end up being jst like him.... considerin the fact v ppl say na... "its in genes...this person will b an xact carbon copy of his father n will follow his footsteps..... " irrespective whether the father is doing good jobs in society or bad jobs in society....".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal

Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

u amaze dearWink... u giv such good xplaination to everything......... EmbarrassedClap 
i like to bring froth another point... r the makers tryin to show dat abhi n alka will b xactly like NT.... ? i mean both his children r addament n stubborn.... (alka in her will to marry R only n fightin for I-R bacho.. andhon n gettin den married n den fightin along with C for justice.......) n (abhi in this quest to make his father n mother go to N's place for a marriage propasal....)

dnt u think the children will end up being jst like him.... considerin the fact v ppl say na... "its in genes...this person will b an xact carbon copy of his father n will follow his footsteps..... " irrespective whether the father is doing good jobs in society or bad jobs in society....".
well genes do make up for a huge part of who you are but  not all ov it......one's character depends more on one's upbringing and the kind of circumstances he has faced in life recent eg. is in the movie Dabbang where the abuse and insults Salman's character faced as a child brought out the revengeful side of him and made him the ruthless, violent policeman that he was(though it was glorified in the film) but that does not mean his parents were like that??.....so its more about the kind of life u've seen and this is where Alka and Abhishek are stark opposites. on one hand there is abhishek who i wud call as a male version of a 'damsel in distress' in lol....though there was money, family , luxuries with no responsibilities but there was this big last name ''Tiwari'', which brought along expectations. he was supposed to behave in a certain way, this subtle lack of freedom looks insignificant but i have a friend like that so i know that it makes a huge difference.....to overcome this jus like my friend even Abhishek tried to becum rebellious, late night parties, going against ur parents n trying to show that u r spoilt brat and asserting ur freedom. and it was Nandini who brought out the innocent, simple, loving Abhishek inside.....probably cos of politics being given more importance than family bonding while Abhishek was a kid, he is still a child which has its pros and cons.......he follows his heart and is not corrupt  but also he is impulsive and immature.....he needs stability in his life which Nandini will bring. theirs is a difficult lovestory, and this marriage will bring a lot of responsibilities and hardships for him but bcos he loves Nandini and can do anything for her he i hope will emerge as a changed man, as a winner! u knw sumthing like Waqt if u've seen that film, Akshay who is good for nothing changes into a responsible man for his wife and kid. sumthin like dat may happen for Abhishek......but for now i think its his honesty, purity of heart and true love for Nandini that make him very diff frm his dad...

gtg, will cum up with Alka's part later!!Big smile

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 05 March 2011 at 9:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORDPrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Excellent post dear Smileand very well observedTongue, Hats off and Clapu have stolen the words i wanted to sayWink. Yes thats right, its not necessary that each and everyone should have leadership qualitiesSmile....and just because a person is not a leader he doesnt become an inferior personSmile. Chander is a very simple person Embarrassedbut he is strongEmbarrassed, dedicated Embarrassedand has a strong mind as wellClap. After all Alka backed off from the caseOuch but Chander kept fighting even though he was all aloneConfused. He knew that the consequences can be bad but he Embarrassed didnt stop fightingClap. It needs power to stand alone and fight wen u knw that u can die in the processClap, NNT that Bl@#%y sadist DeadAngrywent away from the city and hid Angryevrytime Alka and Chander were facing some problemDead. even Abhishek pointed this to his dadThumbs Up.  But like u i also agree Thumbs Upwith Alka that just because u r follower or u respect someone does not mean that u blindly trust himConfused and say yes to everything that person saysOuch. NNT is deliberatly doing all this so that he can separate Alka and ChanderAngry.
I want to kill him , Bl@#$y Censored 
thanks a lot dear, n thanks for higlighting that abt the candle march, where inspite of Alka's refusal chander went ahead with their fight......reminds me of this beautiful song by Rabindranath Tagore "ekla chalo re"

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 05 March 2011 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORDPrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FORAM123

You know i was thinking the same, how can he do this to his own children to whom he claim to love most. The worst is that he even manipulating things to his wife.He definately don't have "Zameer"  He really sucksAngryAngryAngry
well NNT is not capable of accepting the position Chander has given him in his life, i hope Alka is able to make him realise that nothing is more imp than one's own self-respect.....Chander cannot let ne1 even Alka play with that!

-Swetha-

Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
sry dbl postEmbarrassed

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 05 March 2011 at 11:18am
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, Shilpa
Not everyone is a leader, a follower is important too...
..but somehow I feel Chander ain't just a mere follower, I mean, he led the first candle march on his own, didn't he?
If NNT wasn't there, I think Chander would have rised even higher than the Tiwaris..winning with/for the truth..
He would fight with Alka, not below her..
And yes...its good to follow, but not blindly follow

Shilpa.Agarwal

Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I agree with you, Shilpa
Not everyone is a leader, a follower is important too...
..but somehow I feel Chander ain't just a mere follower, I mean, he led the first candle march on his own, didn't he?
If NNT wasn't there, I think Chander would have rised even higher than the Tiwaris..winning with/for the truth..
He would fight with Alka, not below her..
And yes...its good to follow, but not blindly follow
see basically this being a leader and a follower are theories, ideas that help us set targets and achieve them, help us know ourselves and our role better.....Chander is a follower does not mean he can never initiate a task, like the candle march for eg......in fact i read this book about leadership where it says every follower is a leader because leadership is nothing but being in a decision making position......even a follower has to decide what he has and how he has to guide the leader, which makes him a leader in a way......for Chander he is not a mere follower, no follower is mere.....and according to what i think, chander did not rise that high yet not bcos the tiwaris did not let him but bcos he did not want to. opposite to what NNT said,  if Chander wud've really tried his best to get at the top, Tiwaris, however powerful they may be ,wud not have been able to stop him......Chander is strong-willed and determined enough to do what he is convinced about (like the candle march).....but he himself wants to play the role of Alka's sarrthi.....the best followers are followers out of choice....Chander is Alka's guide not cos he can't lead her but cos being her guide will bring out the best in him......this support which Alka has 2day was earlier with NNT, its sad he did not realise Chander's worth......he could not understand the depth behind his loyalty n took him for jus another ''yes'' man

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 05 March 2011 at 11:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

THE-FUTURE-LORDPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index