Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sv003

u amaze dear😉... u giv such good xplaination to everything......... 😳👏 
i like to bring froth another point... r the makers tryin to show dat abhi n alka will b xactly like NT.... ? i mean both his children r addament n stubborn.... (alka in her will to marry R only n fightin for I-R bacho.. andhon n gettin den married n den fightin along with C for justice.......) n (abhi in this quest to make his father n mother go to N's place for a marriage propasal....)

dnt u think the children will end up being jst like him.... considerin the fact v ppl say na... "its in genes...this person will b an xact carbon copy of his father n will follow his footsteps..... " irrespective whether the father is doing good jobs in society or bad jobs in society....".

well genes do make up for a huge part of who you are but  not all ov it......one's character depends more on one's upbringing and the kind of circumstances he has faced in life recent eg. is in the movie Dabbang where the abuse and insults Salman's character faced as a child brought out the revengeful side of him and made him the ruthless, violent policeman that he was(though it was glorified in the film) but that does not mean his parents were like that??.....so its more about the kind of life u've seen and this is where Alka and Abhishek are stark opposites. on one hand there is abhishek who i wud call as a male version of a 'damsel in distress' in lol....though there was money, family , luxuries with no responsibilities but there was this big last name ''Tiwari'', which brought along expectations. he was supposed to behave in a certain way, this subtle lack of freedom looks insignificant but i have a friend like that so i know that it makes a huge difference.....to overcome this jus like my friend even Abhishek tried to becum rebellious, late night parties, going against ur parents n trying to show that u r spoilt brat and asserting ur freedom. and it was Nandini who brought out the innocent, simple, loving Abhishek inside.....probably cos of politics being given more importance than family bonding while Abhishek was a kid, he is still a child which has its pros and cons.......he follows his heart and is not corrupt  but also he is impulsive and immature.....he needs stability in his life which Nandini will bring. theirs is a difficult lovestory, and this marriage will bring a lot of responsibilities and hardships for him but bcos he loves Nandini and can do anything for her he i hope will emerge as a changed man, as a winner! u knw sumthing like Waqt if u've seen that film, Akshay who is good for nothing changes into a responsible man for his wife and kid. sumthin like dat may happen for Abhishek......but for now i think its his honesty, purity of heart and true love for Nandini that make him very diff frm his dad...

gtg, will cum up with Alka's part later!!😃

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 13 years ago
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Excellent post dear 😊and very well observed😛, Hats off and 👏u have stolen the words i wanted to say😉. Yes thats right, its not necessary that each and everyone should have leadership qualities😊....and just because a person is not a leader he doesnt become an inferior person😊. Chander is a very simple person 😳but he is strong😳, dedicated 😳and has a strong mind as well👏. After all Alka backed off from the case but Chander kept fighting even though he was all alone😕. He knew that the consequences can be bad but he 😳 didnt stop fighting👏. It needs power to stand alone and fight wen u knw that u can die in the process👏, NNT that Bl@#%y sadist 🤢😡went away from the city and hid 😡evrytime Alka and Chander were facing some problem🤢. even Abhishek pointed this to his dad👍🏼.  But like u i also agree 👍🏼with Alka that just because u r follower or u respect someone does not mean that u blindly trust him😕 and say yes to everything that person says. NNT is deliberatly doing all this so that he can separate Alka and Chander😡.

I want to kill him , Bl@#$y 🤬 

thanks a lot dear, n thanks for higlighting that abt the candle march, where inspite of Alka's refusal chander went ahead with their fight......reminds me of this beautiful song by Rabindranath Tagore "ekla chalo re"

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: FORAM123

You know i was thinking the same, how can he do this to his own children to whom he claim to love most. The worst is that he even manipulating things to his wife.He definately don't have "Zameer"  He really sucks😡😡😡

well NNT is not capable of accepting the position Chander has given him in his life, i hope Alka is able to make him realise that nothing is more imp than one's own self-respect.....Chander cannot let ne1 even Alka play with that!

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
sry dbl post😳Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you, Shilpa
Not everyone is a leader, a follower is important too...
..but somehow I feel Chander ain't just a mere follower, I mean, he led the first candle march on his own, didn't he?
If NNT wasn't there, I think Chander would have rised even higher than the Tiwaris..winning with/for the truth..
He would fight with Alka, not below her..
And yes...its good to follow, but not blindly follow
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

I agree with you, Shilpa

Not everyone is a leader, a follower is important too...
..but somehow I feel Chander ain't just a mere follower, I mean, he led the first candle march on his own, didn't he?
If NNT wasn't there, I think Chander would have rised even higher than the Tiwaris..winning with/for the truth..
He would fight with Alka, not below her..
And yes...its good to follow, but not blindly follow

see basically this being a leader and a follower are theories, ideas that help us set targets and achieve them, help us know ourselves and our role better.....Chander is a follower does not mean he can never initiate a task, like the candle march for eg......in fact i read this book about leadership where it says every follower is a leader because leadership is nothing but being in a decision making position......even a follower has to decide what he has and how he has to guide the leader, which makes him a leader in a way......for Chander he is not a mere follower, no follower is mere.....and according to what i think, chander did not rise that high yet not bcos the tiwaris did not let him but bcos he did not want to. opposite to what NNT said,  if Chander wud've really tried his best to get at the top, Tiwaris, however powerful they may be ,wud not have been able to stop him......Chander is strong-willed and determined enough to do what he is convinced about (like the candle march).....but he himself wants to play the role of Alka's sarrthi.....the best followers are followers out of choice....Chander is Alka's guide not cos he can't lead her but cos being her guide will bring out the best in him......this support which Alka has 2day was earlier with NNT, its sad he did not realise Chander's worth......he could not understand the depth behind his loyalty n took him for jus another ''yes'' man
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ I did not mean that Tiwaris were stopping him from being who he wants to be, I meant if they didn't exist at all, and Chander had to fight on his own for a position in thie world, instead of just being a follower...but yeah, I guess he is doing this by choice, even though he can go much higher..
You are right, NNT needs to realise Chander's importance
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
ah shilpa your words sooth the heart

and you really are good to explain things

REALLY  chander can be the leader

but he doesn't want to be a leader  . chander's heart was in sleep mode

but as alka came it  become active and start to think about causes and effects of certain actions rather than fulfilling is duties and proving every time his loyalty

BY ALKA CHNADER GOT HIS GOAL AND LIFE BACK 

WELL CHANDER STILL HASN'T GOT A BRIGHT FUTURE

but if chander is with alka his every second is bright and beautiful

about nityanand tiwari it is for sure he doesn't understand the

meaning of trust and love and loyalty .

NITYANAND wasn't  a born leader he face many hardships

and reached this place  he did lot of bad works

surely NITYANAND didn't achieved anything big  but

his value and reputation increased .

also IDNIAN BABU'S are more powerful than the politicians

politician can fool for a period of 5 years but theses babu's until they aren't retired even then one who take their position act like perasite and eat blood of common man  .

according to it NITYNAND HAS GOOD Relations WITH OTHERS THAT MAKE HIM POWERFUL .

over the period of time he become cruel 

JI-HAJURI made him wish for same behavior towards him

he want to control things he wants people praising him and his SURNAME

FOR HIS FALSE PRIDE AND EGO HE CAN GO TO ANY LIMIT

HE WAS a common man but after fighting the hardships  common man face he took the shortcut and spiling his hands with blood achieve the position which not satisfy him now

WHATEVER HE ACHIEVED IS NOW CHANNELIZED INTO HIS SO CALLED WARRIS

HE NEED A PUPPET WHO COMPLETE HIS WISHES
and take orders from him also that puppet must be his own blood

why not he chose alka BECAUSE he know alka is more capable

AND CAN BETRAY HIM but he can brainwash abhishek

and achieve good results from it

well LIKE NITYANAND  everyone of us act like him

well a ruler or leader without sensible followers can't succeed at all

you can't be always right you need suggestion and guidance that's when your followers and well wishers come into action .

a loyal follower is very difficult to find out

and more difficult is too understand soeone's loyalty

because selfishness is nature of humans we don;t trust anyone

we only trust our decisions we analyze first

and then we bet on someone or something

this thing we call trust . but in reality it is just an observation and analysis by the mind  .

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
^^^firstly thnx a lottt for reading all ov my essays😆 n thnx soo much dear for summing it all up......u did it soo well....n yess he's kept Alka away frm politics for all these years deliberately cos he knows she has a mind ov her own.....with Nandin's love n support hopefullfy Abhishek will also be able to set himself free from the clutches of his dad's ego n do what is best for him. Abt Babus(IAS officers) what do i say, my dad is also one......actually that's where i get my interest into politics frm.
Cheers
Shilpa