Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Not everyone is a leader

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Hii guys

this is my second post,n gosh this turned out be an essay lolBig smile n sry if i bore u guysEmbarrassed
i'll start off with the first scene of the epi, the conversation b/w Alka and her dad. NNT said that chander can never be at the top n i actually agree with it. Chander can never be the 1st one, he can not lead but so what?? does that make him unimportant, or good for nothing?? NO WAY.Not everyone can get to the top. There's just not enough room up there. And that's really not a bad thing. Unfortunately ppl think that  being in a support position means you are submissive, powerless n less important which is not so. In reality, wherever there is leadership there is followership.The two co-exist in every walk of life. Same is the case with Alka and Chander. Alka can never be a leader without Chander. N Chander's job is not an easy one.....his qualities are loyalty, patience, understanding and humility. 

But at the same time I also agree with Alka to an extent with what she said in the precap, being a follower does not mean you become a ''yes'' man. There is a difference b/w supporting sum1 and trusting him blindly, the latter is foolishness. And even Chander's dad has warned him against it. during the initial stages of d indu-ramesh case when Chander decided not to help Alka cos of pressure frm NNT, his dad told him that he shud do what he thinks is right. Followers need to have critical thinking skills and to assert their opinions and ideas. one who jus does wtvr the leader says without utilizing his own talent and mind is not a good follower. Touching someone's feet and showing gratitude requires humility and a heart as large as that of Chander but accepting and recognizing that gesture and taking it in the right also takes a high EQ level which NNT does not have. Inspite of being a politician its sad that NNT has not realised the importance of a dedicated and loyal follower like Chander. 

We always say that behind every successful man there is a woman but can't the opposite also be true?? well it is for ChAlka....Chander is one of the ppl who help a leader to become successful. In fact our own Indian mythology is the biggest example of this where Krishna bhagwaan himself did not play warrior but Sarrthi.....he said that if u see one way, sarrthi has no role to play in a war, he jus has to follow the instructions of the one sitting on the chariot but if he wants he can completely turn the war the way he wants cos he is the only one so close to the warrior at that time and can really shape the war.he provides the warrior with the insight and knowledge needed at the time of decision making  That's what Chander's role exactly is. he has to advice her when she's in dilemma, calm her in panic, boost her up when she is low and most importantly love her always.Being a follower means you need to be actively engaged in the success of the leader. Otherwise, the leader could soon fall from grace.

Cheers!
Shilpa

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 05 March 2011 at 1:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hp18Ankita.KashyapTHE-FUTURE-LORDmalwica2naj7RehanismozzyiehunnybunchPrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
very well said,

Alka will provide Chander which he is lacking , a correct attitude!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23Shilpa.AgarwalPrinsesse.Suvi

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FORAM123

Clap
very well said,

Alka will provide Chander which he is lacking , a correct attitude!!!
Thanks a lot dear n yesss Alka also has to give a lot to Chander.....it has to be give and take or else it simply won't work....i hope she is able to make him realise that nothing is more imp than one's own self-respect.....Chander cannot let ne1 even Alka play with that!

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 05 March 2011 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

Hii guys

this is my second post,n gosh this turned out be an essay lolBig smile n sry if i bore u guysEmbarrassed
i'll start off with the first scene of the epi, the conversation b/w Alka and her dad. NNT said that chander can never be at the top n i actually agree with it. Chander can never be the 1st one, he can not lead but so what?? does that make him unimportant, or good for nothing?? NO WAY.Not everyone can get to the top. There's just not enough room up there. And that's really not a bad thing. Unfortunately ppl think that  being in a support position means you are submissive, powerless n less important which is not so. In reality, wherever there is leadership there is followership.The two co-exist in every walk of life. Same is the case with Alka and Chander. Alka can never be a leader without Chander. N Chander's job is not an easy one.....his qualities are loyalty, patience, understanding and humility. 

But at the same time I also agree with Alka to an extent with what she said in the precap, being a follower does not mean you become a ''yes'' man. There is a difference b/w supporting sum1 and trusting him blindly, the latter is foolishness. And even Chander's dad has warned him against it. during the initial stages of d indu-ramesh case when Chander decided not to help Alka cos of pressure frm NNT, his dad told him that he shud do what he thinks is right. Followers need to have critical thinking skills and to assert their opinions and ideas. one who jus does wtvr the leader says without utilizing his own talent and mind is not a good follower. Touching someone's feet and showing gratitude requires humility and a heart as large as that of Chander but accepting and recognizing that gesture and taking it in the right also takes a high EQ level which NNT does not have. Inspite of being a politician its sad that NNT has not realised the importance of a dedicated and loyal follower like Chander. 

We always say that behind every successful man there is a woman but can't the opposite also be true?? well it is for ChAlka....Chander is one of the ppl who help a leader to become successful. In fact our own Indian mythology is the biggest example of this where Krishna bhagwaan himself did not play warrior but Sarrthi.....he said that if u see one way, sarrthi has no role to play in a war, he jus has to follow the instructions of the one sitting on the chariot but if he wants he can completely turn the war the way he wants cos he is the only one so close to the warrior at that time and can really shape the war.he provides the warrior with the insight and knowledge needed at the time of decision making  That's what Chander's role exactly is. he has to advice her when she's in dilemma, calm her in panic, boost her up when she is low and most importantly love her always.Being a follower means you need to be actively engaged in the success of the leader. Otherwise, the leader could soon fall from grace.

Cheers!
Shilpa

I too completely agreeClap Chander is the one who is showing her the right path to reach her actual destiny. He is being the complete support system for herThumbs Up  And NNT was mean and manipulative as alwaysAngry Such a shrewd and selfish politician he is..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.AgarwalPrinsesse.Suvi

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
awesome analysis...dear.Clap.... i completely agree with every xplaination dat u hav given abt chander......... Embarrassed n i'm glad dat u made this post regerdin ysterdays epi.... coz i had askd u 4 xplaination of yesterdays epi in ur previous post.......LOL...
but i want to ask...  dnt u think dat NT said those lines as the wants the future leader of his party to b his waaris... ie a Tiwari...... not a shukla..... he must hav said it to make alka aware dat she shold nt b gettin close to chander....? if u remembr... in last sat wala epi... were jai suggested dat alka should stand for election... he flatly refused..... n said that the leader will b his waaris ie abhishek... (a son...) he seemed to me at dat time a biased person who doesnt want women to come in politics......
He suddenly pooped dat question in front of family dat alka should stand in election......ConfusedShocked
i'm shocked n appaled to ksee NT playin all sor of political mind games with his childeren........
do u think a father in him is dead....? he seems to forevr plottin againgt chander durin indu-ramesh case n now against nandini's dad n takin such political decisions dat only a r benifit to him n his family....... wat does he want... evry one to b a puppet in his hands.....?

Edited by sv003 - 05 March 2011 at 2:33am

Shilpa.Agarwal

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Excellent post dear Smileand very well observedTongue, Hats off and Clapu have stolen the words i wanted to sayWink. Yes thats right, its not necessary that each and everyone should have leadership qualitiesSmile....and just because a person is not a leader he doesnt become an inferior personSmile. Chander is a very simple person Embarrassedbut he is strongEmbarrassed, dedicated Embarrassedand has a strong mind as wellClap. After all Alka backed off from the caseOuch but Chander kept fighting even though he was all aloneConfused. He knew that the consequences can be bad but he Embarrassed didnt stop fightingClap. It needs power to stand alone and fight wen u knw that u can die in the processClap, NNT that Bl@#%y sadist DeadAngrywent away from the city and hid Angryevrytime Alka and Chander were facing some problemDead. even Abhishek pointed this to his dadThumbs Up.  But like u i also agree Thumbs Upwith Alka that just because u r follower or u respect someone does not mean that u blindly trust himConfused and say yes to everything that person saysOuch. NNT is deliberatly doing all this so that he can separate Alka and ChanderAngry.
I want to kill him , Bl@#$y Censored 

Shilpa.Agarwal

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Shilpa.Agarwal

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

awesome analysis...dear.Clap.... i completely agree with every xplaination dat u hav given abt chander......... Embarrassed n i'm glad dat u made this post regerdin ysterdays epi.... coz i had askd u 4 xplaination of yesterdays epi in ur previous post.......LOL...
but i want to ask...  dnt u think dat NT said those lines as the wants the future leader of his party to b his waaris... ie a Tiwari...... not a shukla..... he must hav said it to make alka aware dat she shold nt b gettin close to chander....? if u remembr... in last sat wala epi... were jai suggested dat alka should stand for election... he flatly refused..... n said that the leader will b his waaris ie abhishek... (a son...) he seemed to me at dat time a biased person who doesnt want women to come in politics......
He suddenly pooped dat question in front of family dat alka should stand in election......ConfusedShocked
i'm shocked n appaled to ksee NT playin all sor of political mind games with his childeren........
do u think a father in him is dead....? he seems to forevr plottin againgt chander durin indu-ramesh case n now against nandini's dad n takin such political decisions dat only a r benifit to him n his family....... wat does he want... evry one to b a puppet in his hands.....?

You know i was thinking the same, how can he do this to his own children to whom he claim to love most. The worst is that he even manipulating things to his wife.He definately don't have "Zameer"  He really sucksAngryAngryAngry

Shilpa.Agarwal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index