India-Forums

Remo and Terrence (Page 6)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I think it would be cool if they came at guest judges on an episode! 

Don't worry everyone! Marzi and Rajeev with definitely be back for the next DIDD! They have gained a lot of popularity in a short amount of time and DIDD also did pretty well too. Yeah, it was not the highest TRP season for DID, but it did do real well.

I just hope they replace the GM, Mitun daaaaaa! Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainakanna

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Don't worry everyone! Marzi and Rajeev with definitely be back for the next DIDD! They have gained a lot of popularity in a short amount of time and DIDD also did pretty well too. Yeah, it was not the highest TRP season for DID, but it did do real well.

Big smile It wasn't the highest TRP season for DID? I am assuming this is your opinion, not the fact.....Because the fact is, thus far this is the highest rated season of DID..........The ratings for DID 1, DID 2, and DID Doubles are all available online......Big smile and guess what thus far DID Doubles is ahead of DID 1 and DID 2 ratings.......Big smile I don't know the ratings for DID lil masters, so it's possible that DID Doubles may be behind in ratings compared to DID lil masters....but as far as DID 1 and DID 2 is concerned, DID Doubles is way ahead in ratings compared to those 2 seasons.........Big smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 09 March 2011 at 5:52pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile It wasn't the highest TRP season for DID? I am assuming this is your opinion, not the fact.....Because the fact is, thus far this is the highest rated season of DID..........The ratings for DID 1, DID 2, and DID Doubles are all available online......Big smile and guess what thus far DID Doubles is ahead of DID 1 and DID 2 ratings.......Big smile

Really? Thanks for updating me. LOL I thought I read DIDD was not as high as DID 1 or 2 in terms of TRP.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Big smile It wasn't the highest TRP season for DID? I am assuming this is your opinion, not the fact.....Because the fact is, thus far this is the highest rated season of DID..........The ratings for DID 1, DID 2, and DID Doubles are all available online......Big smile and guess what thus far DID Doubles is ahead of DID 1 and DID 2 ratings.......Big smile

Really? Thanks for updating me. LOL I thought I read DIDD was not as high as DID 1 or 2 in terms of TRP.

Big smile where did you read that? The ratings have been posted on the forum for DID 1, DID 2, and every week of DId doubles........Big smile feel free to compare to verify.......Big smile
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Big smile where did you read that? The ratings have been posted on the forum for DID 1, DID 2, and every week of DId doubles........Big smile feel free to compare to verify.......Big smile

I'm not here to start a fight with you over this. LOL I was misinformed I guess, and you have cleared things up. Why do need to extend this more? LOL
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
i saw both videos and i say remo is rightLOL

ankit
im sure u knw some of what u say is ridiculous...i didnt like terrence in DID1...i think ive had pangas with a few terrence fans here too(will not name them)..even if u may not believe it

nice to hear ur honest opinions on Geeta..and I will be honest as well..she is picked on more than others or probably more than she deserves to be.

like CHits said in the other thread..sab ka apna apna opinion hota hain..as long as nobody shoves it down the other person's throats, it should be fine

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Noor_Ul_Ainankit_nyctulipbaby53

Vishak Newbie
Vishak
Vishak

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i think this is a good idea. It will be nice to see them on DID again!!!
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

i saw both videos and i say remo is rightLOL

ankit
im sure u knw some of what u say is ridiculous...i didnt like terrence in DID1...i think ive had pangas with a few terrence fans here too(will not name them)..even if u may not believe it

nice to hear ur honest opinions on Geeta..and I will be honest as well..she is picked on more than others or probably more than she deserves to be.

like CHits said in the other thread..sab ka apna apna opinion hota hain..as long as nobody shoves it down the other person's throats, it should be fine

Tongue in the words of the greatest philosopher this side of the Atlantic................Winning..............Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index