Remo and Terrence (Page 4)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by bandicoot

remo was aggressive? he was always straightfrward and to the point..i wouldnt call that aggressive

Nah, didnt mean negative about it! Remo was assertive! Maybe I should have used the word assertive for Remo instead of aggressive.. Sorry! In fact Remo was the one who stood up against Geeta and her politics in both seasons... He gained my respect for doing that in DID2 a few times when it was very well needed!! Big smile

The best one was when Salman and Punit did that ulta-fulta dance and Geeta was like "I wanted to see some more usage of that prop" Remo said "Aap karke dikhao" ROFL

Big smile Are we to say that  Terrence and Remo can do each and every choreography that htey have presented in DID? Big smile Would have loved to see Terrence on the German Wheel or Remo climbing the walls.....Big smile

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Prud123

I have seen the whole of DID season 1 and season 2 but still dont understand what were the politics that geeta played.Can some one enlighten me.

it is a question of perception jiLOL

i wouldnt say geeta played politics of any kind but she was playing a mother hen role...refusing to see mistakes in her group

she was a dramaqueen in my opinion solely...

while other masters accepted criticism abt their students, geeta tries to justify that and cries almost every other week

Terrence didn't shed tears in DID? can't that be considered "drama-king" like? I never saw Remo, Sandip, Marzi, etc shed tears......Terrence has cried multiple times in DID 1 and DID 2......why isn't he accused of being a drama king? why these expectation from GEeta Ma only? Have Terrence, and Remo always accepted the shortcomings of their contestants ? Was Remo not overprotective of Salman in DID 1, did he not play "politics" when nominating him or not nominating him for elimination in DID 1? Why was Salman pretty much always paired with Khushboo? that wasn't a ploy by Remo to get votes? Was Terrence not overprotective of Shakti in DID 2? Did he accept her shortcomings when it came to hip-hop and versatility? There was no politics played by  Terrence in not nominating Shakti for elimination?Big smile But yet once again the focus is always on Geeta Ma......Tongue Lest we forget it wasn't Geeta's student who bashed the winner of DID 1 and DID 2........It wasn't Geeta's student who bashed the winner of DID lil masters.......Smile

why am I not allowed to have an opinion or what

LOL

remo and terrence have accepted faults of their student.

and in my opinion geeta was a drama queen

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prud123

I have seen the whole of DID season 1 and season 2 but still dont understand what were the politics that geeta played.Can some one enlighten me.

i wouldnt say geeta played politics of any kind but she was playing a mother hen role...refusing to see mistakes in her group

while other masters accepted criticism abt their students, geeta tries to justify that and cries almost every other week

Terrence didn't shed tears in DID? can't that be considered "drama-king" like? I never saw Remo, Sandip, Marzi, etc shed tears......Terrence has cried multiple times in DID 1 and DID 2......why isn't he accused of being a drama king? why these expectation from GEeta Ma only? Have Terrence, and Remo always accepted the shortcomings of their contestants ? Was Remo not overprotective of Salman in DID 1, did he not play "politics" when nominating him or not nominating him for elimination in DID 1? Why was Salman pretty much always paired with Khushboo? that wasn't a ploy by Remo to get votes? Was Terrence not overprotective of Shakti in DID 2? Did he accept her shortcomings when it came to hip-hop and versatility? There was no politics played by  Terrence in not nominating Shakti for elimination?Big smile But yet once again the focus is always on Geeta Ma......Tongue Lest we forget it wasn't Geeta's student who bashed the winner of DID 1 and DID 2........It wasn't Geeta's student who bashed the winner of DID lil masters.......Smile

why am I not allowed to have an opinion or what

LOL

remo and terrence have accepted faults of their student.

and in my opinion geeta was a drama queen

Tongue Are you saying Geeta ma never accepts faults of her students and Remo and Terrence always accept faults of their students? Being a huge D sir fan, I can count on top of my head at least 4 instances where Geeta agreed with criticisms given to D sir by Remo and Terrence.........I can also count many times where Remo and Terrence both refused to take criticism of their students......Did Remo accept criticism towards Prince all the time for example? Did Terrence accept criticism directed towards Shakti all the time for example? so why do we Expect Geeta to always accept criticism of her students, and not have the same expectations from Remo and Terrrence? Tongue
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Tongue Are you saying Geeta ma never accepts faults of her students and Remo and Terrence always accept faults of their students? Being a huge D sir fan, I can count on top of my head at least 4 instances where Geeta agreed with criticisms given to D sir by Remo and Terrence.........I can also count many times where Remo and Terrence both refused to take criticism of their students......Did Remo accept criticism towards Prince all the time for example? Did Terrence accept criticism directed towards Shakti all the time for example? so why do we Expect Geeta to always accept criticism of her students, and not have the same expectations from Remo and Terrrence? Tongue

i think u missed what i wrote

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

i think u missed what i wrote

Big smile justifying? Justifying would be something like what Terrence did after Amar's performance when he said that the German Wheel wasn't used properly because the stage of DID was too small and they didn't know prior how small the stage was........Big smile Because we all know that was the first time that Terrence  choreographed a performance for a DID stage.........Big smile but yet this doesn't qualify for a bad performance according to you I guess.....Big smile
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Big smile justifying? Justifying would be something like what Terrence did after Amar's performance when he said that the German Wheel wasn't used properly because the stage of DID was too small and they didn't know prior how small the stage was........Big smile Because we all know that was the first time that Terrence  choreographed a performance for a DID stage.........Big smile but yet this doesn't qualify for a bad performance according to you I guess.....Big smile

Yes that is justifying

LOL
and u guessed wrong..that was a bad performance according to me

if the stage was too small for the german wheel terrence should have got something elseLOL

Edited by bandicoot - 09 March 2011 at 3:00pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Yes that is justifying

LOL
and u guessed wrong..that was a bad performance according to me

if the stage was too small for the german wheel terrence should have got something elseLOL

Big smile Okay honestly you admitting Terrence was wrong in jusifying doesn't give me as much joy as a Terrence fan admitting it..........Big smile but  don't get me wrong, it does give me some joy to see Terrence being called out on the forum for his "biases" as well........Big smile Okay now say something negative about Geeta Ma to get on the good side of TErrence fans again.......Big smile
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
meh

i dont care abt getting on anyone's good sides

im a remo fan and i also admit how many performances he copied as well

and i also admit i dont understand contemporary...not very dance literate apart from a few classical basics..and idhar udhar ke dance lessons..

everybody is biased..some more than the others..that is all

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index