Remo and Terrence - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tannistha

i think that would be nice, and maybe they will the day they plan to reveal DID3 and auditions. in any case i think it will be double fun if no of judges increase from 3 to 5, or even 6, giving another "expert" on indian bollywood  and classical too.
I thought abt  that too.
But then I think this season DID has more positive vibes to it.
I see less ego clash, the remarks are given and taken as truely constructive criticism. Both, Rajeev and Marzi are doing and taking everything in good spirit and one can see only healthy comptition.
 It wasn't the same when Remo and Terrence were on the show (I am not saying that they were not good but the chemistry between the three was terrible and they beared lots of grudges for each other). So I preffer it to stay the way it is now.

plzzz i want Remo and Terence back plzzzzzzzzzzz
It would be nice to see TL and Remo as guest judges just like Shiamak Davar was invited..Has nothing to do with removing either Marzi or Rajiv...

I support it.
Originally posted by joyce_k

I thought abt  that too.
But then I think this season DID has more positive vibes to it.
I see less ego clash, the remarks are given and taken as truely constructive criticism. Both, Rajeev and Marzi are doing and taking everything in good spirit and one can see only healthy comptition.
 It wasn't the same when Remo and Terrence were on the show (I am not saying that they were not good but the chemistry between the three was terrible and they beared lots of grudges for each other). So I preffer it to stay the way it is now.

I dont agree! The clash is already there with Marzi and Geeta trying to be over protective of their dancers.. Since Marzi and Rajeev are new to the show, the situation is more like DID1 when Remo was the most aggressive mentor since he had more name.. So here it's Geeta among the three.. Whatever it was on the show, the trio were and are very good friends!
remo was aggressive? he was always straightfrward and to the point..i wouldnt call that aggressive
Originally posted by bandicoot

remo was aggressive? he was always straightfrward and to the point..i wouldnt call that aggressive

Nah, didnt mean negative about it! Remo was assertive! Maybe I should have used the word assertive for Remo instead of aggressive.. Sorry! In fact Remo was the one who stood up against Geeta and her politics in both seasons... He gained my respect for doing that in DID2 a few times when it was very well needed!! 😃
Originally posted by akanna

Nah, didnt mean negative about it! Remo was assertive! Maybe I should have used the word assertive for Remo instead of aggressive.. Sorry! In fact Remo was the one who stood up against Geeta and her politics in both seasons... He gained my respect for doing that in DID2 a few times when it was very well needed!! 😃

😃 It's nice to see Remo and Terrence fans coming together to bash Geeta Ma...........Quite new on the forum I must say.......😃 never seen that happen before..........😃 I would love to hear Terrence fans say that Remo was completely fair in DID 1 and that Salman won fair and square.......😃 Let's see how strong this "alliance" really is.........😛 
I have seen the whole of DID season 1 and season 2 but still dont understand what were the politics that geeta played.Can some one enlighten me.
I don't think Terence might come....because Marzi is Shiamak's student and TL and Shiamak are in cold war ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😃 It's nice to see Remo and Terrence fans coming together to bash Geeta Ma...........Quite new on the forum I must say.......😃 never seen that happen before..........😃 I would love to hear Terrence fans say that Remo was completely fair in DID 1 and that Salman won fair and square.......😃 Let's see how strong this "alliance" really is.........😛 

what did I say about geeta ankit ji?😛

i just called remo straightforward..