Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: AA1407

sorry couldn't update.. have been busier than expected..

donno when i will be able to update, but whenever i do, it'll be a superlong and grand part...

Hey ..... waiting for update yaar.........plzzz try to update As soon as possible...................
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey great start...it's a very interesting concept!!!!
love it!!! 
 thanks 4 the pm n cont soon...😊
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear,
awesome start..........
loved it.........
continue soon..........
and add me to ur pm list plz...........
love
sonu
Princess_shona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey part was awesome....

plz do pm me... when ever u update next...

cont soon
tc

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey..wowwww another ff...n it's quite unique from others...;)
liked it so far...:) cont soon n add me to ur PM list..:)
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Looks interesting. Please add me to your pm list. Update soon
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
amazing one
cont soon n do add me 2 ur pm list
tc
shaaz
AA1407 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
PART 2 - PMs later

"riddhima.. ridz... ridzy.."

"hmm.. yea"

"guess what i found today?"

"what?"

"an invitation.. to a concert..and it has dandelion! My favourite band.. i bought two tickets for it already.. you gotto accompany me tonight"

Riddhima was still sleepy.. but then she registered the words she had just heard.. invitation, concert, dandelion, concert... her eyes jerked open as she understood what that meant.. two tickets to the concert where he was performing? She was debating whether to accept or refuse the offer throughout the night, and here, a ticket was waiting for her.. and she had no choice?

" ridzy.. why aren't you saying anything? Aren't you excited.. the dandelions are gonna perform today.. finally.... wait, you're coming right?"

She looked at her face.. and she knew she couldn't refuse.. her sister nikki, she was always a great fan of the dandelions.. and now that she could finally she one of their concerts live, riddhima couldn't refuse..

"yeah nikki.. i'll come"

Nikki smiled as she heard that.. she hugged her sister and ran downstairs, to get ready for the evening.. but on the other side, riddhima didn't know what she was up for tonight.. that mystery man, who refused to leave her thoughts the other day.. seing him again would make it even more difficult for her to forget him.. and her accepting his offer.. it wouldn't give him any ideas right?

Her chain of thoughts were broken as she heard her door open again, and there came nikki with two dresses in her hand.. her face, it showed pure excitement.. and riddhima smiled at that.. well she had decided, she would do this for her sister..

"ridzy... which dress? This red one or the black one? I personally like the red one better, but would it look a bit too bright and flashy for the concert? Black would probably be better.. what do you think?"

"yeah.. black would be better i guess"

" ok done then.. what are you wearing ridzy? Why dont you wear black too? It would look nice"

"yeah nikki.. i'll decide later.. you done with breakfast?"

" no.. but i've loads of work to do.. i've gotto go shopping and then the salon, i've gotto get ready for tonight.. you wanna come along? Or are you tired? You just came yesterday right?"

"yeah.. i like the idea of relaxing today.. you go ahead.. meet you in the evening then.."

" yeah ridzy.. bye.. btw, thankyou so much for the invitation.. i knew you got it for me.. i found it from your bedroom..you know how much i love the dandelions.. thank you so much"

She smiled at her crazy sister as she heard the door close.. but then.. what would she do today? She had no plans for the day, nikki was out getting ready for the evening, which she didn't wanna do.. infact, she hated it..

Her chain of thoughts was again disturbed, but by a phone call this time.. she looked at the name of the caller.. ARMAAN...

Now who was that? She didn't know any person named armaan.. her thoughts went back to that mystery man in the flight yesterday.. and how he had inserted his name in her phonebook before returning her cellphone back to her.. could it be him? She decided to pick it up anyway..

"hello" yes it was him.. his voice was different.. she could make it out even on the phone.. she closed her eyes, took a deep breath in, and replied

" hi armaan "

" so you knew it was me? Nice nice.. i like it"

" yeah.. cause your name flashed on the screen of my cellphone.. you inserted your name into my phonebook remember"

" oh ya right.. so you coming right? Today?"

" ya i guess so.. considering i dont have much to do tonight, i guess i'll make it to the concert"

" good to know.. so i'll see you there"

" yup"

" ok then.. see you in the evening"

"hmm.. armaan"

"yup.. tell me.." great! Perfect! What do i say now? Think riddhima think!

"hmm.. what time do i have to be there" good come back ridzy.. she congratulated herself..

" didn't it say 7 on the invitation?"  it did? Perfect! He probably guessed that i really didn't have anything to say by now..

" it did? Ok then i'll be there by 7"

"haha ridzy.. just tell me you didnt want me to end the call" ughh.. this man.. i wish i could kill him..

" you wish! I really didn't know timing ok.. i put the invitation into my bag immediately.. didn't have the time to check the timings.. that is why i asked you for it" haha armaan! You cant beat me at covering up...

" you know you can't lie right" damn! How did he know i was lying?

"fine ok.. i really didn't have anything to say.. happy?"

"very.. anyway, see you in the evening.. bye and btw, have a good time getting ready for the evening" ughh.. i hate him! I hate him!

" bye" she said and put the phone down.. this man!!

Edited by AA1407 - 13 years ago
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey its good to see u back on IF after a long time
loved the part
pls cont soon
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiiiiii
Awesome update