Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Is this love(AR) part 3 (1st inst) - 31/8

AA1407 Goldie
AA1407
AA1407

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
                         PART 1 

"OH GOD please delay the departure of this flight... bad weather, air traffic, something.. but please delay it.. by 15 minutes at least"

At the airport

These is to inform you that the flight IT 343 to mumbai has been delayed by half an hour due to bad weather conditions

"DAMN.. it had to be delayed.. why today?? Why today, when i need to be in mumbai as soon as i can?" grumbled a man, in his mid twenties, with a fair complexion and rich black hair.. He went back to reading the magazine that he was currently reading, ignoring all the female attention he was receiving...

After about 20 minutes, when he finished reading the magazine, he put it down, and got up to pick up a different magazine or newspaper.. he was least bothered about what others thought of him at this moment.. all he knew was that he needed to reach mumbai and everything was going against him today.. this particular flight that was never delayed, had to be delayed today?

He reached the magazine stand, when he bumped into a lady, in her mid twenties as well, he couldn't really see her face as she had bent down to collect all the items that had fallen ... after having collected everything, she stood back up, and looked at the man she bumped into.. that is when he saw her features.. chocolate brown eyes with kajal applied.. an angelic smile.. "beautiful" he mumbled to himself... he was brought out of his thoughts when he heard her speak

" I'm so sorry.. actually i'm already late for my flight.. i just hope i dont miss it.. i really gotto reach mumbai"

" IT 343 To mumbai?" he asked her.. he didn't know why, but he wanted to have her company throughout the flight

" Yeh.. please dont tell me that it departed.." as she said that, she looked up with a little hope..and saw him smile..  for a second, her mind went black.. she just kept staring at his dimpled smile...

" No i have been waiting for them to announce boarding for the past 30 minutes.. you seem to be very lucky today"  as he said that, they heard an announcement

Passengers travelling to mumbai by IY-343 kindly proceed for boarding

" You seen to be very lucky indeed.." he said, as they both went ahead towards the boarding counter..

Armaan silently prayed that their seats were next to each other, even when he knew that that was nearly impossible... They went towards the aircraft.. when riddhima spoke up

" Uhmm.. well it was nice meeting you.. hope to see you soon " yeh that was the last thing he wanted to hear.. but he knew that she was probably right.. they may not meet each other ever again..

They entered the flight, when riddhima went ahead and took her seat... 1A.. he sighed and went ahead to his seat.. that was far away from hers.. 1F.. they had to choose the opposite window seats?

He looked at the seat pocked in the front, and looked at the magazine, when someone came upto him

" Uhm.. sir.. that madam over there has asked me to change places with you.. she wants you sit next to her.."

He looked at her.. and saw her looking at him with a smile and pleading eyes... he smiled and politely accepted the man's offer

" someone's missing me already?" he said to her, as soon as he sat down..

" i was wishing for some good company for the 3 hour flight" she said

" well i take that as a compliment.. so thankyou" he said...

She didn't know what to say anymore, so she looked out of the window as her cheeks turned red..

" You think i can't see your smile if you turn away from me?" he said, grinning shamelessly at her

Her cheeks turned a darker shade of red as she continued to look outside the window

" well i guess there is something more interesting than me out there.." he said, and looked at her.. this time, really wanting to receive an answer

When he received no answer again.. he leaned in closer to her, to check if there was something very interesting outside the window...

She felt some warm air on her shoulders, and when she tuned back to see what it was, she saw him very close to her, with a frown on his face

Her heartbeat rose as she turned back towards the window, and continued to experience the warm air on her bare skin

" well i dont see anything special outisde the window" he said, almost into her ears...

He turned towards her, and found it quite strange to see her nervous and restless expression.. that is when the proximity hit him and he sat back on his seat..

" well i am sorry" he said, and engrossed himself in the magazine infront of him..

Riddhima didn't know what to do this time.. she opened her bag, and pretended to be searching for something..  around an hour had passed, and they both had not exchanged a single word.. they both pretended to be engrossed in what they were doing, and exchanged silent glances at each other...

Almost the entire flight journey had passed this way, when riddhima realized that she actually couldn't find her cell phone.. she shuffled things in her bag quite roughly this time, grabbing armaan's attention..

" What's wrong?" he managed to say, as he realized that she was really worried about soemthing..   

" My cellphone.. i can't find it.." she said, as she continued to search for it..

" well even i keep losing mine.. a common habit of ours" he said, sounding to be quite proud of that fact..  he realized that he made a big mistake by saying that when he saw her frown..

" you're supposed to be helping me find it.. and not be making me feel worse about losing it"  she said, with the frown still on her face

THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE WOULD BE LANDING IN MUMBAI SHORTLY.. KINDLY FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS AND SWITCH OFF ALL ELECTRONICS

" great.. so i officially lost my mobile" she said, as she gave up trying to search her mobile and closed her bag

The flight landed in some time, and she got up and left immediately.. or rather ran towards the exit.. he frowned at that action of hers, but then smiled again, as he saw her phone lying on her seat.. must have fallen off when she was pretending to be searching for something... he thought..

He ran behind her.. and caught up with her in some time..

" hey" he said, almost breathless this time

" hey.. i'm sorry i ran away like that.. i am in a real hurry.. will talk to you later?" she asked me..

" uh sure.. but i just wanted to return your mobile to you.. you had left it on the seat" he said, grinning

She hit her hand on her head.. and mumbled a polite thanks and continued to walk ahead

" by the way, i added my number to your phonebook in case you need to contact me.."

she smiled at that piece of information... he was really one of a kind..

" and one more thing.. take this" he passed on a small piece of paper to her.. it read:

New brand night at the bunker

Thursday, october 28th @ 7 pm

Live on stage:

The ring pulls

Collateral damage

Billy franlin

The wonderfulls

Dandelion

Tickets $5 in advance ' available from 

any music store

or $ 7 on the spot

" be there please" he said, and left.. and kept her wondering and keep in thought... he was a musician.. true he had a great voice.. but she never thought he was a musicien.. and which band was he in?

she unzipped her bag and put the note in.. it would have remained in her bag forever, without her taking a second look at it.. but only, only if that man had left her mind after that incident.. his thoughts refused to leave her mind as she kept staring at the note throughout that night 

Edited by AA1407 - 31 August 2011 at 10:48am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19bhavs_gid03lifesucks123ammy_amna-Aahana-rtarsweety7395nIhArIkAaar123Stupidcupid1234sasyaarddimakarankideewanixsisgeoBABY-GIRL7krazy4kashAmoon.88shristi sardajain92qt4everanushkajainshaaz_91araja1234shonadesire29priyaz.e.p.h.y.rCrazyy_Fanvidu87moonlight2630gupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashucutiepreetcutie_mahimadhruvikaluvsKSGsaniashzadiOlicity_23anjie22ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12AR_LOVERjiyaa_mcaprigurlnyxxKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatsweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
hey dear
CONRATS FOR NEW FFBig smile
sound interestingTongue
awesome  startingStar
thanks for pm
plz continue soon

Edited by shilpI007 - 05 March 2011 at 1:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: