India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Baji's Responsibility

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Is baji's character behaving right?    Baji is also a gangster . ya definitely not like DSP but he is right hand of DSP. He knows very well about all tricks of underworld. Why he is waiting for DSP? He knows that Kala loose her command on some BGs. & now he can sHift all member of PN in a safe place. If  he release all PN member from Kala then it will be more easy for DSP to fight with Kala & this is also responsibility of Baji that to rescue all from this situation. But what is Baji doing?

Baji is not doing right.  I think.Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_Baulsasha_1mnx12*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Exactly! They have dumbed down Baji so much! After Dutta Baji should be his logical heir and not Kala or Suds or Chaskar.

komal_w25Nimmi.pbtghoshivy_11Hamlet53

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I think Baaji is worried thats why he is not doing anythiing...they were catched the first time...maybe he dont wanna do any risk...caz kala can do anything...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghosh

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

I think Baaji is worried thats why he is not doing anythiing...they were catched the first time...maybe he dont wanna do any risk...caz kala can do anything...
------
u mean to say Baji daar gaya Kala seShocked How is it possible?Confused When they were caught by Kala, Baji does'nt know about Kala's true face. that's why failed that time. but now he knows about Kala. I don't think Kala is experienced  in underworld activity like baji & baji also have some hold also in this world. Suddenly some one came & say I am the boss of you & full underworld start obeying her rule. that is very funny I think.LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-bharti-MrsKhan

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
       Baji is a seasoned member of the underworld nd he is sitting waiting for dutta helplessly.LOL      This shows the lack of  depth in handling  the track.  Agreed u[CVs] wanted kala to be seen  as super intelligent with a shaatir dimag, but give some credit to the others as well.  The concentration on just two or three characters at a given time is what dumbs down the entire track.  How can anyone sit in a corner without coming up with some plan of escape.  They waste so much of time on suds who is time nd again proved to be a dudPig.  The BGs all dumbed in accepting kala as their new boss.  No sign of any revolt nor any rival gangster threatening dutta's hold or anyone coming in support of dutta.  The CVs cannot think anything beyond kala.  If she is such a genius howcome she ends up on the losing sideSilly

komal_w25pbtghoshivy_11Hamlet53MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Didnt Dutta say that the day the his hands stop shooting...someone will shoot him dead. Yet in this dangerous business the people involved accept the rule of a woman just becuz she is so manipulative. A woman who has never fought and won a gang war?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1pbtghoshivy_11

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I think they are waiting for Dutta's to come and save AS and company from Kala. It would be nice if it is shown that baaji is pretending to be Kala Bai's prisoner but is secretly planning a retaliation.... infiltrate the BG's with Duji loyalists.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25pbtghoshHamlet53MrsKhan

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I think Baji's current duty is that of keeping the moral high..... after all that is what Dutta said to him , Baji you have to go ,for who will look after the family........so he is over seeing that Aye in particular is eating properly along with every one esle....Baji is the person who is reminding every one with a smile that Bhao will return so hang in there.......... after all they are like POWS DOWN AND UNDER....... BUT BAJI IS NOT LETTING THEIR SPIRIT DIE.....HE IS THE POSITIVE ELEMENT AMONGST THEM.......as for further counter combat strategies ,i feel he is quiet so a contrast between Dutta/baji, and Kala's style can be achieved ....... the first  only on a needs to know basis, while the other the whole world to know.... till the action begins in war....... you decide whose strategy you prefer,also who has been there, seen.....it and bought the tee shirt............
SO BAJI RAO MAST HAI ! MAST HAI! MAST MAST HAIIIIIIIIIIIII

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshivy_11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index