Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha Tooooo Good Veer....Really?? (Page 6)

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by animalgirl

Originally posted by farah007

lollllllllllllllllllll....i am here who called veer a faltu hero...LOL

actually this hero wakes up once in a blue moon the goes off to sleep again.. LOL

Farah... it is not abt any specific personEmbarrassedthe only issue was veer has done less stupidity than that ichcha still forum is full of abuses for himShockedi swear to god i m not his fan as some people assume but when i see my friends having such opinions abt a person who still fights for his love in front of a lady who is totally weak and coward it hurtsEmbarrassedbaki i dont careLOL

iccha weak hai kya???? Confused

hello ji....do u have doubts that ichcha is a weak characterLOLthis girl should have gone upto mai and said listen i respect u but my husband will not sit with any other ladySmile

pata hai jee, iccha hii weak hai magar veer abb uss ke sath rah rah kar bi weak ho raha hai LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111abcrahulvaid1tiny15

111abc Groupbie
111abc
111abc

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

actually this hero wakes up once in a blue moon the goes off to sleep again.. LOL

Farah... it is not abt any specific personEmbarrassedthe only issue was veer has done less stupidity than that ichcha still forum is full of abuses for himShockedi swear to god i m not his fan as some people assume but when i see my friends having such opinions abt a person who still fights for his love in front of a lady who is totally weak and coward it hurtsEmbarrassedbaki i dont careLOL

hello ji....do u have doubts that ichcha is a weak characterLOLthis girl should have gone upto mai and said listen i respect u but my husband will not sit with any other ladySmile
icha ko apna right to  pata hi nhi ,chalo abb veer ne use usko apna right to bataya aur apni bhi baat manvayi LOL
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

pata hai jee, iccha hii weak hai magar veer abb uss ke sath rah rah kar bi weak ho raha hai LOL

Veer ki weakness in ichcha and i hated the way she manipulated veer's emotions saying that it is bcoz of this i m not becoming a motherDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111abctiny15

111abc Groupbie
111abc
111abc

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Veer ki weakness in ichcha and i hated the way she manipulated veer's emotions saying that it is bcoz of this i m not becoming a motherDeadDeadDead
ek din use kahe gi uske room me jayo ,agar nhi mana veer to ese hi koi na moi drama karke ek footballt team banwa degi
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

rahul i agree wid u on this!! ClapClapClapshe cud've made sum excuse or she shudn't've forced him by saying that mother stuff & luv 2 taps kids &etc. etc. etc.!!Dead

i was really disgusted by her behaviour!!!SleepySleepySleepySleepy

Thanx DollySmileatleast u tried to understandSmileyar i agree in life both partners shud make up for each other...nobdy is perfect as these imperfections only make us humanSmileu know why always i get annoyed by her behaviour not bcoz she is weak she manipulated with veer's emotions when she said this is the reason i cant become motherCryveer's eyes turned red that timeCryi dont know how some girls on this forum dont see thatConfusedi know ichcha was also in pain and always does things for benefit of evrybdy and that is why i want her to be strong and give a good one to that nani and her taporiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
@rahul i completely agree wid u on these. ClapClapthough may b she does these manipulations keeping in mind her in-laws family well being but doing this shes also hurting her life-partener!! u know wenever she does such stupid & befkufee bhare acts then i want 2 slap her hard that wen"ll she learn 2 see the evil faces!!AngryDeadSleepySleepy
 u know i don't like evil ckts or prsns or rather say they disgust me!!DeadDead but more disgusting is the thinking of gud ppl that by showing gudness 2 evils or devils or draculas they all bcum saints!! why they always 4get that its not satyug or even trta or dwapar yug where ppl've sum shame left, its kaliyug where ur gudness is considered as ur weakness & manipulated. AngrySleepySleepyi rem once i read in a book where evil ckt said That its v.easy 2 manipulate gud ppl & their gudness!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1

Go to top