Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha Tooooo Good Veer....Really?? (Page 5)

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

I generally don't indulge in this Veer bashing comments. I always liked Veer character. The fact is tht both Veer and Ichchha r positive lead and story sd be based on their love story and a Devil antics sd just add masala to run the story. Veer is very sure abt his feeling, tht is LOVE FOR ICHCHHA AND HATE FOR TAPU. But to drag the story CVs sometime play with this character, like not revealing Tapu truth before btoons, begging Tapu in the park, not telling truth to Vansh, time and again being emotional blackmailed by Tapu including sitting in puja with Tapu. These all r things, where u can criticize him, but it was only stupidity of cvs to drag the story. Angry but nothing is sure he is very firm for his LOVE TO ICHCHHA AND HATE TO TAPU. U can't ignore this fact. On the other hand cvs hs ruined Ichchha character too. To make her over positive, they hv turned her SPINELESS. LOL LOL

cant agree more ClapClapClapClapapt analysis ur perception of the story and characters isThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111intruderfasttiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Whenever Veer shows little bit of softness towards Tapu, Veecha fans get hyper.I was really upset wid Veer when he felt Taps belly but other than that incident,  I still consider Veer to be a hero

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15

111abc Groupbie
111abc
111abc

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by intruderfast

it was really too much yaar,
when veer does good things then also he get gaalis and dandas
iccha also does m,istakes but no one uses such harsh words against her except for weiyore fans
veer fans u have every right to oppose this
good post rahulClap
sorry i dont agree... everybody has been condemning iccha nd calling her stupid, fool whatever from the time since brideswap; if u scroll page 2 or 3 therz a  host of posts loaded with anger agnst her and her kartoots...
anywazz, dil pe mat lo yaaron.. both iccha and veer are stupid and they have shown it tme-n-agn...LOL 

yup iccha ko bhi log bolte hain but usko appreciate bhi kara hain agar woh kuch accha karti hain
veer ke saath aisa kyun nahin ho sakta, kal ke episode ke baad bhi log veer ko gaali de rahe hain, ab woh kyaa kare batao
Clapand this is from someone who is a big fan of ichcha... good one dear ...Clap
i think agar aap kisi ke fan ho ja like karte ho beh galat nhi ho sakta ja fir aap uski kami nhi bata sakte....agar aap esa nhi karte to aap use aur weak bana rahe ho.
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

lollllllllllllllllllll....i am here who called veer a faltu hero...LOL

actually this hero wakes up once in a blue moon the goes off to sleep again.. LOL

Farah... it is not abt any specific personEmbarrassedthe only issue was veer has done less stupidity than that ichcha still forum is full of abuses for himShockedi swear to god i m not his fan as some people assume but when i see my friends having such opinions abt a person who still fights for his love in front of a lady who is totally weak and coward it hurtsEmbarrassedbaki i dont careLOL

Radhajeetiny15

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

actually this hero wakes up once in a blue moon the goes off to sleep again.. LOL

Farah... it is not abt any specific personEmbarrassedthe only issue was veer has done less stupidity than that ichcha still forum is full of abuses for himShockedi swear to god i m not his fan as some people assume but when i see my friends having such opinions abt a person who still fights for his love in front of a lady who is totally weak and coward it hurtsEmbarrassedbaki i dont careLOL

iccha weak hai kya???? Confused
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by animalgirl

hello ji....do u have doubts that ichcha is a weak characterLOLthis girl should have gone upto mai and said listen i respect u but my husband will not sit with any other ladySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111abcRadhajeeshivani9tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLFriends i have seen most people find Veer a zero...a looser...a foolishLOLbut on the same hand want veer ichcha as a coupleTonguenow it leads to a contradictory standLOLpls if veer is such a zero dont make ichcha's life hellWinkafter all she is MS PERFECTWinkthe Bold, the confidentLOLnow i want veer to be with tapsyaaWinkand i guess all of you want that tooLOLso aaj se no veecha in this forumLOL

Please stick to your stand guysWinkand haan i always believed ichcha has some weakness but she is perfect for veer coz she always did things with a right INTENTIONSmileboth are good but some people know only how to find fault in others and i m surprised how they still want ichcha with himLOL
@rahul i agree wid u that veer shudn't b always condemned.Clap u know that i like both veer & icchha but veer's ckt a bit more!!
but u've also said in sum of ur posts that only intention behind ur deeds makes them likeable though consequences sumtimes may b not gud or gud!! and i agree wid u on this!!ClapClapClap but u also know that icchha is jogi & his family's "ahsanon ki bhojh ki maari hui" so 2 change her will take time though atleast we viewers neither've time 4 it nor patience!!!and thatswhy we want veer 2 take charge & even don't want 2show weaknesses time & again.bcoz wen one of the partener isn't bold enough then oder1 has 2 take stand!!! and veer is also free from such ahsaan's so expectations r really high!!ClapClap

and u know i never condemned veer 4 those acts where icchha was responsible & i even accused icchha also 4 that esply 4 bride swapping & her forcibly tagging dracula wid veer overluking his feelings!!AngryDeadDead

and moreover these anti-veer posts r simply 2 remind actors that this is reel syory so don't try 2 mixup wid real life & bcum unprofessional  just 2 do sum romantic scenes 2gether!! its just disgustung & pathetic!!DeadDeadDeadSleepySleepy

and even icchha fans esply biggest fans also always bash her 4 her stupidities!!SmileClapClapClap

rahulvaid1shivani9

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by animalgirl

hello ji....do u have doubts that ichcha is a weak characterLOLthis girl should have gone upto mai and said listen i respect u but my husband will not sit with any other ladySmile
rahul i agree wid u on this!! ClapClapClapshe cud've made sum excuse or she shudn't've forced him by saying that mother stuff & luv 2 taps kids &etc. etc. etc.!!Dead

i was really disgusted by her behaviour!!!SleepySleepySleepySleepy

rahulvaid1shivani9

Go to top