Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Angad Hasija and Mita Vashisht to enter Phulwa

Angad Hasija and Mita Vashisht

Phulwa will soon see the entry of Angad Hasija and Mita Vashisht.

A source says, "At present the cycle race track is going on and one will see Chunni win the race but soon after this a new track will come up where two new entries will happen in the show. Angad, last seen in Bidaai, will be playing the role of a Thakur. He will join the show as one of the relatives of the Thakur family. On the other hand, Mita will play a police inspector."

Another source says, "Mita is currently shooting for a Yash Raj movie and she hasn't started shooting yet but Angad will start shooting in two-three days as his track is to air sometime next week."

Angad confirmed his participation and said, "It is an interesting character and I took this up because it was Swastik Pictures. They have always come up with different concepts and Phulwa too is not like any other daily soap."

Mita said, "I am doing the show but I haven't started shooting for it yet. The character seems great fun and I am waiting for it."

Well, we are waiting for it too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurirajput71-prime-sudssLennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angad Hasija and Mita Vashisht to enter Phulwa" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
T4S

mahmansma

mahmansma

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
:) Love Mita Vashist! I am sure she will give a powerhouse performance. 

Lady police officer. Praying she will help the Mangroo parivar. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

Pink-Lilly

Goldie

Pink-Lilly

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
good can't wait.

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
hope their entry brings in some change to the boring story line now

shon703

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.