Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I m soo jealous with this fans

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I m soo jealous of that girl she s soo lucky vivian kissed her and the other girls are sooo lucky too they met vivian  he hugged them and here we jst dream abt him
 Is it easy to meet actors do they allow us on sets...........is any member of our forum  gone to pyrek set

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant see the first 2 pics!
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aweee He is soooo romantic😍
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohh god.in the first pic vivian kissing  a little girl forcefully.........😆(not in wrong sense)
vivian is very cool........................
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want to meet vivian or i will seriously cause riots on pkyek sets... Hehe... Mummyyyy.. i am behaving like a despo... But when it comes to my vivian i can behave like any thing... I am so j of these girls... Why are they even touching him... :(
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

I want to meet vivian or i will seriously cause riots on pkyek sets... Hehe... Mummyyyy.. i am behaving like a despo... But when it comes to my vivian i can behave like any thing... I am so j of these girls... Why are they even touching him... :(

me too soooo jea and when it comes to vivivan i drive nuts...............cho ke bhi cho ne ko karta hai dil
--sunshine-- thumbnail
awwwwwwwww.................. he is soooooooo adorable
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

me too soooo jea and when it comes to vivivan i drive nuts...............cho ke bhi cho ne ko karta hai dil

isi liye to me sochu kr yaha atehi itni jalne ki buuuu kahase aaraha hai???????????????🤣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ME TOOOOOOOO..!! I so want to meet him..yaar..god desperately..IF I WAS IN MUMBAi...I would ahev already done that..1000000% I am jealous of MUMBAIKAr's🤪
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ME TOOOOOOOO..!! I so want to meet him..yaar..god desperately..IF I WAS IN MUMBAi...I would ahev already done that..1000000% I am jealous of MUMBAIKAr's🤪

😆