Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF - Magical Complications. (Page 93)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Mehak i read Part 14 n did i ever say that ur an Awesome FF writer.OMG....it was so so dreamy n beautiful............Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Wow Mehak part 15 was a shock to me too along wid NupurLOL

but really loved Mayank thereDay Dreaming

Fantasia.

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Mayur married..n heading home holding hands..............just like our MayurDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Fantasia.

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Mehak............wow............that was so romantic.........keep writing thoseDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Ayeshu..great jobWinkClap

Fantasia.

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
That was so so so romantic hun Blushing
mayu picking her up every room so Day Dreaming
beautifuly romantic sis
thanks for the pm

Fantasia.

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

very very nice update...

i truely.. loved all the parts....
just read them.....
very nice.............what a magic.......

"Ek ajnabee... haseena.. se yu... mulakat.. ho gayi.....

phir kya hua...ye na pucho...

kuch sise... baat ho gayi..........

Ek ajnabee... haseena.. se yu... mulakat.. ho gayi.....

phir kya hua...ye na pucho...

kuch sise... baat ho gayi..........

vo achanak aa gayi ... yuuu.. nazar.. k saamne...
jaise nikal.. aaya.. ghata se chand....
vo achanak aa gayi ... yuuu.. nazar.. k saamne...
jaise nikal.. aaya.. ghata se chand....
chere pe zulfe bikhiri hui thi...
din mein raat ho gayi..

ek ajnabee... hasinaa.. se yu .. mulakat... ho gayi.....

janeman janejigar...
hota mein shayar agar...
kehata.. gazal.. teri aadaaon per..
janeman janejigar...
hota mein shayar agar...
kehata.. gazal.. teri aadaaon per..
mene ye kaha.. to...
mjhse.. khafa..
vo jane.. haya.. ho gayi...

khuubsoorat.. baat ye... char pal.. ka saath ye.. saari umar.. mujhko.. rahega.. yaad...
khuubsoorat.. baat ye... char pal.. ka saath ye.. saari umar.. mujhko.. rahega.. yaad...
mein akela.. tha.. magar.. ban gayi...
vo humsafar..
vo mere saath ho gayi.........

"ek din aap yu... hum tko mil..jayenge...
phul hi phul..
raahon mein khil jayenge...
mene..
socha na tha........
ek din aap yu... hum tko mil..jayenge...
phul hi phul..
mene..
socha na tha........
ek din zindagi..
itni hogihaseen..
jhoomega... aassaaaman.....
gaayi... ye zameen...
ek din zindagi..
itni hogihaseen..
gaayi... ye zameen...
mene.. socha.. na tha.....
dil ki daali... pe kalinaayan..see.. khilne.. lagi..
jab nigaahe.. nigahoon se milne.. lagi..
dil ki daali... pe kaliaayan...see.. khilne.. lagi..
jab nigaahe.. nigahoon se milne.. lagi..
ek din iss. tarah...hosh kho jayenge...paas... aaye.. to madhosh ho jayenge...
mene.. socha.. na tha....
phul hi phul..
mene..
socha na tha........
jagmati.. hui.. jaagti..raat hai...
raat.. hai.. ya.. sitaroon ki baaraat. hai
jagmati.. hui.. jaagti..raat hai...
raat.. hai.. ya.. sitaroon ki baaraat. hai
ek din dil ki raahon mein aapne.. liye...
jal uthenege..
mohabaat k itne.. diye..
mene.. socha na tha
phul hi phul..
mene..
socha na tha........
phul hi phul..
mene..
socha na tha........
ek din zindagi..
itni hogihaseen..
gaayi... ye zameen...
ek din zindagi..
itni hogihaseen..
gaayi... ye zameen...
mene.. socha.. na tha....."

Fantasia.

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
thank u soo much guys..and well u all may find today's update as a filler, but things weren't connecting without this, so sorry..Embarrassed

18. Being husband and wife..

The first feeling that nupur's mind registered was off a caress in her hair, she was coming out her slumber slowly, but the soft rub on her forehead was very hypnotic, not allowing her to gain senses. Her mind started re-calling events before she slept, slowly connecting things and finally giving her the approval of whose hand it could be and with what right is he so close to her. She blinked her eyes twice to see mayank was rubbing his fingers on her forehead, she got up with a smile on her face, and cuddled in his arms as she sat up, "good morning mayank", she said slowly, closing her eyes again

"good morning, I was waiting for u to get up", he said with his fingers still mingled in her hair, and nupur blushed, "ku?",

"because I have to leave for work",

Nupur raised her head from his chest, realizing he was all dressed up and ready for work. She slowly moved away, adjusting the sleeve of her shirt, "sorry..", she felt embarrassed and moved more away, while mayank got up from her side, and headed to the dressing, grabbing his wallet and mobile,

"tum chale jate,..", she managed to utter in a low voice. Mayank looked at her through the mirror, and the hurt look on her face was very evident, he sighed and came to sit beside her again, "chala tu jata, but somehow I felt that ur morning wish would make my day better", he said wearing his wrist watch and nupur just looked at him in disbelief, and after a few moments the pink color was evident on her cheeks, he looked up and kissed her cheek leaving her in surprise again, "lunch main ne bana diya hai, I didn't  know k tumhain breakfast main kia acha lagta hai tu wo tum khud bana lena, bahir telephone cradle pe diary hogi, us main se number le k diya ko phn kar lena plz, she wanted to talk to u, apna mobile number tumhare cell main save kar diya hai, ghr ki chabi kitchen main fridge pe hai, and now I am getting late, and we will meet at lunch", again a kiss on her cheek and he left.

Nupur was surprised that he spoke so many sentences in one go! Surprised, laughing and blushing she got out of the bed and folded the sheets and arranged the pillows, softly rubbing her hands over the pillow they shared last night, she just wasn't able to control her blush, taking a deep breath and trying hard to control her smile she looked at the clock, out was 7.30, her office was to start at 9.00, so she still had an hour, she could leave at 8.30.

She quickly grabbed her clothes and headed for a shower. She dressed herself in a royal blue knee length skirt, and tied her hair in the usual high pony. She went in the kitchen and prepared herself a cup of coffee , mayank had made mixed vegetables, and before she could think of packing for herself, somewhere her mind told that it would have been packed, she glanced at the counter, and found a tiffin packed, she smiled, more on the thought that she guessed right. She threw it in her bag, grabbed the keys from the fridge and went to the telephone cradle and noted down diya's number, she was surprised to see the diary, it was almost empty!, "sarial!, he has no friends!", she said shaking her head and left for work.

Walking down the road, she dialed gunjan's number, gunjan was much tensed about her, but nupur's jubilant voice and  blush made her relax.

She reached her office at about 8.50, and before starting her work, she decided to call diya. She was nervous, but the moment she heard diya scream after she introduced herself, all her awkwardness was gone. They chatted for a while and had to hung up because of nupur's work. She thanked her for the gifts and nupur promised her to send her picture once she would go home and for that they exchanged e-mail ids. She noticed how much she loved her brother, well that was no surprise to her. Sisters almost shower their lives on their brothers, whether brothers show their affection or not.

After having a hectic and heated discussion with her boss about the final approval of banner designs, she finally had something to cheer about! It was lunch time!

Again taking a final approval from the mirror, she left the office to have lunch with mayank - umm..with her husband!, she corrected herself, with an ever beautiful smile gracing her face. 

She reached his work site, finding him again at his corner place, she decided to give him a surprise. Walking stealthily, she was about to place her hands on his eyes when she was taken aback by his voice, "good afternoon nupur", he calmly said and she was furious, sitting beside him she huffed, "I was about to surprise you!", she pouted and mayank broke a bite form his tiffin, "surprise?, but I was sure that u would come", he teased her taking a bite and passing her an intense look which made her lower her eyes. She opened her lunch and started eating slowly, experiencing frequent glances from him, but after taking a couple of bites, she was completely engrossed in her lunch, because it was very tasty, and mayank was observing her ways. She looked beautiful, blue suited her the most, he thought, but no, she looked good in brown also, but yesterday in red she was looking heavenly, guess it is not easy to come to a conclusion, so giving up in deciding in what did she looked the best, he got up seeing that nupur had finished her lunch, "ok nupur, see u at home", he was about to turn, "tum kab tak ghr aao gey?', she re-called his part time job,

"almost 12", he again normally said and left, she was about to leave, when she sensed that mayank had turned and was looking at her, glancing sideways she found her doubt right! Mayank smiled lightly and headed to his work.

Nupur's heart was warmed by his gesture, he was a sort of a person from whom such treatment is not at all expected, and whenever it came from him, it was really special. This over-whelmed feeling stayed with her the whole day.

And on entering the home, she felt so happy, contrary to what she used to feel before, thanking God on the sudden change He had bestowed her with, she changed into her PJs and after selecting from a pile of  pictures, she decided what to send to diya, she mailed her about 5 pictures, hoping she would like her. First she thought that she would ask mayank about which pictures to send, but she knew he won't answer, and instead would say something that would make her blush like hell. He had this strange, witty and intense way of romancing and complementing which she was experiencing a lot during the past two days.

Catching up on some of her office work, she went in kitchen. She thought the same food for dinner would be boring, so she boiled some rice and mixed the vegetables into the rice, making it a vegetable rice, by adding a few more spices. She tasted and she was satisfied with the taste.

She looked around the home, finding some business books, his degree, his accounts book. She didn't open anything, somewhere she felt she would ask once, she was sure he wouldn't like. There was a lot more to be known about him, but she knew she would come to know him.

At about 12, she was waiting for him, going through a magazine, when her wait finally finished, she jumped up in hearing the click of the door and ran towards it, and as mayank entered, she hugged him, "welcome home", her soft voice felt like music from heavens and mayank closed his eyes -  this was the reason he married her - her warm touch.

He hugged her back planting a small kiss on the nape of her neck and she closed her eyes, pulling herself away, she looked into his eyes, being very close, as he had not bothered taking his arms off her waist.

"u are on time, it's exact 12,", she softly said, placing her arms around his neck, "that is because, ", he pulled her close, "I didn't want to keep my wife waiting", he normally said and she lowered her head blushing while he tilted his head to observe the pink color forming on her cheeks, " u have started romancing the moment u entered," she said trying to loosen his grip but it was not working, "so any problems?", he leaned over her ear and she chuckled, "mayank dinner nahi karna hai?', he reached for the clip in her hair, "I have better things to do than dinner,", he opened her hair and she managed to open the grip of his arms around his waist, "mayank plz dinner kar lo na, I have cooked for the first time", she said as her eyes become wide with imploring which was enough to melt his heart, "ok!, I'll just go and change", he kissed the tip of her nose and went inside and nupur smiled .

He returned, changed into his tracks in about 10 minutes, finding the dinner table set and nupur standing there, looking so beautiful in her open hair and smile. He took his seat and nupur served him the rice, and sat opposite him, waiting for him to take the first bite, but he was busy glancing at the rise, "well if I am not wrong, then I cooked all of this nahi?', he took a bite and looked at her ardently to see her angry expression, "g nahi!, u cooked only the vegetables, I mixed them in rice and then I added more spices, so this dinner belongs to me", she said stamping the glass at the table, which made mayank smile.

"well, the truth is that the base of this is cooked by me", and nupur's expressions turned more stiff, "but u made it worth eating", his voice was as usual normal, without any emotion but nupur felt the hidden meaning. After the dinner, mayank got up and just picked up the plates when nupur held his hands, "ye sab main kar lon gi, u go and rest,", she took the plate from his hands, "u are spoiling me, I am not used to all of this", he said handing her the plate and this time she decided to be naughty, she took the plate and placed it on the table, and placed her arms around his neck "well it's better u get used to me, because I am definitely not going to let my husband arrange dishes, especially after when he returns home after working for 18 hours", she softly said with a smile and mayank just noticed how beautiful she looked with curved lips, "ok now u go and n rest, I will just catch up on cleaning", she was about to move away when mayank caught hold of her waist, "well u said to get used to u!, right?",  he said moving close to her and she plainly nodded, "so for that I need u with me all the time ", he inhaled the fragrance of her hair and she tilted her neck shying, "I just need half an hour", she managed to speak, while he kissed the corner of her left eye, "15 minutes", he whispered and left for their room. Nupur took a deep breath to absorb the intense passion.

She finished all the cleaning in about 12 minutes and entered the room blushing.

Edited by -Mehak - 22 March 2011 at 3:00am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009sanju_love_mjht-khadija-arfanazneensupriyamnfanmayur247mangalorianmausam020preitygal99mayurian-artianwilddevil2010Neith007o....oshonu631aysha1989C_O_O_Lanju011Alisha2887mayur-ki-diwanimayurg2010.Rabia.valliyahvarsh-mayurJaeeDevRathoreginny09NirvrithiAsmara.cutiepie12kheya-mayurDhanakZcrazymayuriangopi06kirti123rads14daniella05Irum.sparikhMystique...Mitali...drmahamulan.Bhawna_arti--jiya---Anila-sumonetolubgreenleaf007-Samira-jassie_17AmyArTiMayUr.SilentPrincessShwePoo_ArTi4ever_sariska_mnartilove.mayurartishruti_luvs_msklovelycactusjes_jadeWings-of-Fire-firebird-VasuKaShliciousSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92shafy_MNperkiliciousaysha_mayurswati05affu123Shafoostuti123hgrhr-SupriyaluvsMN-princess_dj-SAISakura16-.SA.Faria.annie07PureBlissmyownareaPayal-15Silent.DreamerBadtameez_DilNikki_Titli

aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
BlushingEmbarrassed.....now you making me blush MehakuROFL.....romance pe romance dalingBlushing.....I M LOVING ITDay Dreaming......Lovely update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincessFantasia.Payal-15

Go to top